Main Discussion Thread - Daredevil

So Daredevil is pretty alpha, right?

2 Likes

A social alpha of sorts, yes

Read the message above. SaintSovereign replied to that question.

Yes, I guess it is also somewhat build on top of the Ascension scripts, with slight alternations of course. Daredevil is based more upon Social, Status & Charisma, being in the spot lights. It probably doesnā€™t contain any of the wealth or personal development scripting.

Anyhow Iā€™ve always been intrigued by that subliminal, yet never found the time or rather priority to try it. Since True Social Ultima is coming out, Iā€™m probably going to test that one instead, Iā€™m not in the position where I constantly have to be social. Anyhow your situation might be different.

1 Like

Does Daredevil actually have Sex Mastery in it or is it really just socially focused?

Woah, only 84 comments in this Thread, Daredevil is underrated, give it a some light already!

1 Like

Search the thread. Itā€™s been answered before. :+1:t2:

1 Like

@Hermit no SM included

Seems like Daredevil is a minor Title then, solely focused on Social capabilities, it might even be more compact then Ascension.

@Simon what do you think? From what Iā€™ve heard you have a lot of experience with this program.

1 Like

If I remember correctly, DD came out only a few weeks after PS, and there was a lot of hype about the then upcoming first-ever-multi-stage Khan. They all had overlapping goals, so it was the timing which led to DD being mostly ignored / replaced.

Also, most users did not stack as much back then.

Itā€™s at the level of Primal. Neither contain Sex Mastery.
DD for A-type, Primal for the B-type.

Nah, just short-term tests. The only one I can think of with a sincere experience of Daredevil is @HappyHero.

Edit: I donā€™t read most journals, so I may be totally missing several DD users.

I think youā€™ve been intrigued about it for a while now. You should test it personally, and report back. :smile:

4 Likes

I wonder if theyā€™ll make Daredevil Ultima

1 Like

Why Daredevil Ultima?

as Daredevil is really great, and sometimes I could use a booster for himā€¦ Also itā€™s one of the few programs I have, and neither of them has ultima version yet

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t True Social Ultima be what you are looking for? Maybe social king can be added to True Social Ultima scripting.

Im using Darevil and Im loving it, I have it in 1 of my 2 customs along with Sex Mastery, Primal Seduction and Stark (who has it too)

What Ive notice so far is that it makes its easier for me to engage in conversation with anyone and have fun.
Im not shy so no problem there, my problem when it comes to socializing was that I found it to be a waste of my time and always preferred to be by myself. Thats exactly why I decided to give DD a go.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve used Stark for quiet sometime, probably around 3 months or longer, it gave me a good grasp of how Daredevil feels like. Stark has a really playful, joyful, social archetype itā€™s really easy to connect with people touch them, feel them out, etc. Primal Seduction might also be a contribution in this though, with both Daredevil & Primal Seduction added to your Custom Iā€™m seeing that Archetype having those effects even more so.

Interesting combination, kind of like it but I have to have my priorities unfortunately. Hence why Iā€™m not using any programs such as Primal Seduction or Daredevil at this point @Simon, as much as I love to try em someday.

@anon2351792, Iā€™m wondering, did you have any previous experience with Primal Seduction or Daredevil?

1 Like

@Hermit No previous experience with PS or DD, except Ive been using Stark since its release and as you said, it gave me a good grasp of that playful, joyful, social archetype.
I resisted that Archetype for years, those aspects of me only came out when I was drunk, being sober I always felt like a lone wolf and kind of despised the social life.

I havent had a drink for over 4 months now, as long as Ive been listening to Stark. Awesome ā€œcoincidenceā€, dont you think?
I have no idea Stark would take me down this road, I chose it mainly for work related reasons, but having a taste of it, I really loved it. So I decided to go all in by adding PS and DD to let all my playfulness and sociability manifest like when I was a kid, and throw some Emperor Fitness in, so I can have the body, health and energy that will allow me to enjoy life to the fullest.

5 Likes

In a setting like real estate sales, where tasks are mainly oriented around people gathering and persuasion, marketing, sales calls. would daredevil improve all aspects around dealing with others even if its mostly virtual and by phone?

3 Likes

Pretty sure it would, but bro for sales try SS :wink:

And I mean pure sales, you try to persuade someone of something.

How large is the Daredevil script?

Does Daredevil contain ā€œSex & Seductionā€ or close variant of it within it?

Does Daredevil contain ā€œAscensionā€ or a close variant of it within it? If not does it contain other ā€œalphaā€ scripting?

@Fire
@SaintSovereign

Still wondering about this .

1 Like

Read the thread.

1 Like