Main Discussion Thread - Ascension v2

3 Likes

When i was running Ascension, one of the first things that i noticed improving was my posture. I saw improvements in my stance as well.

Ascension improves you on an inner level and things such as your personal sense of status and worth will steadily increase naturally as a result. Posture, stance, gait, sense of purposefulness… These, and other outer traits are a direct result.

You’ll enjoy yourself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just wait into the physical shifting kicks in… :muscle:

1 Like

Holy shit i think im gonna cum cause of ascension , HAHAHHAAH dude this is awesome.

1 Like

Wait that’s interesting, you sure theres physical shifting into it?

How so? I saw nothing on the sales page

1 Like

Enjoy the gains bro :wink:

2 Likes

i wanna make my nose little bit smaller hahahhaa imagine ascension doing that lol, but seriously thanks my friend for your inspiration and comments and insights from you on the other thread,

happy thanks giving!!

1 Like

Direct that energy properly and you may ascend because you came :wink:

1 Like

Good Day Everyone,
Glad to be part of the community.
I just purchased Ascension and Stark.
What would be a good first listening schedule?
I have read through the forums for hours and the PDF, but just wanted some more feedback and ideas.

Have a great day.

Hi @bm114308. Ascension & Stark are in the Qv2 format. The listening instructions would be this one. The question is better suited as a new topic under Questions & Answers.

For listening schedule. To be on the safe side I’d do

• Day 1: Ascension One Loop
  • Day 2: Rest Day, Don’t Play Any Subs
  • Day 3: Ascension One Loop
  • so on

After maybe 30 days you can add Stark with Ascension.

• Day 1: Ascension One Loop, Stark One Loop
  • Day 2: Rest Day, Don’t Play Any Subs
  • Day 3: Ascension One Loop, Stark One Loop
  • so on
2 Likes

Thank you for your reply, still new to the forum and trying to figure out correct places to post)

1 Like

As I am from India. Here $1=83 rupees approx. Your Maximum products are $35 which is 3000 rs in india. Its too costly for us. If you customise the price as per countries economy it will be great for us

3 Likes

Unfortunately this will not work. People will use VPNs to change their location to a place where they can get the subliminals for cheap.

Am from India too and even though the price is high, I save up to purchase the subliminals.

Had given up on luxuries like going to movie theaters, spending on unnecessary clothes, expensive coffee/tea, eating out and others. I don’t drink or smoke which saves a lot of money too.

And from all that saving, I purchased my first few subliminals.

You have to also remember that the subliminals over here are the most pocket-friendly when you compare with their competitors. Around 10 or 15 times more cheaper here while at the same time being more powerful. Many past users of those subliminals can testify to that including myself.

Would recommend you run the free Love Bomb for Humanity audio for a while as you save up for Genesis. That way you can decide whether the subliminals over here work for you or not before making an investment with us.

And don’t forget to avail the 30% discount on your first purchase!

Good luck!

9 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You are welcome to try - or not.

Until then…

Silence, the King Speaks.

9 Likes

@Abby407 - I am only a Forum Ambassador due to a couple of years of experience with this place. There are other Forum Ambassadors too here.

We are not paid to write and don’t get anything if you purchase the products. My only wish is to help answer your questions.

Granted I could be wrong about the VPN but do look at the other points I have raised. Can’t you even try a free audio and decide for yourself independent of my opinion?

But you don’t want to do that and say that these products are a scam. Then why did you create an account on the forum and ask this question? Why do you want an audio for a lesser price if you know it doesn’t work?

Either you are a troll or are very reactive in your conversations and don’t know how to talk properly. Please decide what you want and don’t waste our time.

5 Likes

There is also one for free and you can try it to see what it can do.

4 Likes

Yes. I even mentioned it to him in my first reply to him. He ignored it:

4 Likes

I thought that someone recommended this already in this thread but was too lazy to search for it :slight_smile:

1 Like