Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Last drop was around 8:30pm :eyes:

1 Like

What time is it for you peeps?

7:30pm!

So an hour MAYBE, altho like Saint said, he became an entrepreneur to work whenever he wanted haha

2 Likes

19th friday 12am

1 Like

We always have to think a day ahead ahah.

1 Like

Well, anytime there’s a new title, there’s a chance that it could have slightly newer tech than before. That’s just how we operate. We slowly add new tech to titles, see how the customers respond, then we improve that tech. Once we reach a new “version,” we update all the past titles.

So, Genesis, Revelation of Dreams and Symmetry: Helen of Troy has slightly newer tech, but not advanced enough for us to declare it Zero Point v3 or anything. The best way I can explain it is, pay attention to the video games that comes out at the launch of a new gaming console, versus the ones that came out at the end.

For those who remember, think the PlayStation 3 launch titles versus one of the last ones that came out, The Last of Us. Same console, same power, but toward the end of the console’s lifespan, the developers know how to wield it better.

That’s why Zero Point seems to be improving so quickly. We get good feedback, we iterate and go. The STKS era (which we’re pronouncing “stacks”) is less about the advancement of the technology and more about how we’re approaching the creation process of new titles / services.

We realized that we were holding things back and “playing it safe” due to the constant emergence of bad actors demanding things they have no right to demand. As we mentioned in another thread, things like individuals trying to find stuff from years and years ago to “cancel” us now. But, I loudly proclaim and will continue to do so, that you do not “cancel” me. I own my past, because it made me into who I am today, and I would have it no other way. Don’t waste your time trying – we’ll never back down to that kinda nonsense.

In other words: “Silence!” The King speaks.

Or…

“Silence, the king speaks.”

Which one? Depends on you. Let the wise see.

While Zero Point itself deals more with man’s relationship to the larger cosmos, STKS is about man’s relationship with the self and the material, physical world. Many spiritual traditions teach the exaltation of the spirit over that of the physical world, which I don’t disagree with. However, in my personal journey, it was the walk through the senses that led to who I am now. It was through material experiences, rooted in the physical world, that helped shape me to become something better.

STKS is about enriching that physical experience. If the physical body is the instrument of something eternal, something divine, then living life to the fullest is just as much of a valid path as those who practice ascetism. Will one path lead to some sort of divine enlightenment faster than the other? I don’t know for sure. Holy scripture insinuates “yes,” but that’s something you have to choose.

And that’s what STKS is about – choice. Here, it’s always about choice and always will be. I am just a man with a particular talent, not a judge. It is not our duty to decide whether or not you should stop chasing one-night stands, or money, or wealth or traveling. In this infinite exploration of reality, to claim there’s only “one” path is absurd and has led to a lot of wars and death and hate.

STKS is a exploration of life, of owning who you are, of finding your purpose, of pleasure, of pain, of moments of splendor, of moments of sorrow, of entropy finding its maximum in equilibrium, of gravity, of weightlessness, of the path itself.

It’s about those moments when others tries to make themselves your Zero Point, trying to force you to define yourself on their terms. In those moments, STKS.

So expect more creative, deeper subliminal experiences, particularly ones dealing with enjoying life from an angle that isn’t so focused on a particular goal (at times).

44 Likes

Man now I really want to somehow stop my washout and start listening again :upside_down_face:
Starting with Genesis cause of the decision that I have to make soon :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Since you announced Genesis, I’ve wondered if this is a new era for SC.

4 Likes

Genesis and Revelation.

First and Last Books of the Bible.

Beginning and End.

Alpha and Omega.

14 Likes

Thanks for your detailed reply Saint.

I appreciate how much you guys do homework to deliver the next product.

4 Likes

:bowing_man: Your wisdom.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant Hopefully a coding/programming sub soon ? Pretty please?

3 Likes

Const newRelease = ultimateprogrammer

If (newRelease === Jcastcommentistrue)

Return newRelease

Else
Return (whatever sub is released)

:laughing:

7 Likes

Any influence I have about what is or isn’t developed or released is limited at best.

What I will say is that I think your request is reasonable, and likely to be desired by at least a substantial minority.

5 Likes

:eyes:
5char

1 Like

I’m thinking of the marriage between heaven and hell from William Blake

What’s between them is the eternity of unchanging monolith of heaven with the energy, passion, and movement of hell

Is paradise

ParadiseSovereign

lol

2 Likes

Make sure you read the copy.

It’s one of things I meant by “more interesting titles and experiences.”

The thing is, the focus on mathematics and structured language had such a profound mind expanding effect on the testers that I damn near named this “The Revelation of Coding,” without the focus on spirituality, lol.

21 Likes

I have always been fascinated by math but have anxiety about it because I struggled with it growing up and never took the time to relearn and advance to Algebra and Calculus.

Yet another reason to stack this with Genesis

7 Likes

Is the title for which you considered ending your washout already live or still to come?

3 Likes

You make it hard for everyone on the forum to keep a stack, so many interesting titles and only three slots (and more titles are still coming)!

7 Likes