Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I understand everyone’s enthusiasm and perhaps impatience regarding ZP. I have similar feelings.

I’ve been following the journals.

ZP does seem to work quite well.

Please remember whatever you’re running, please follow the instructions.

Also remember that Qv2 does work.

7 Likes

The next full library upgrade will be either ZP or Qv3, not both. We have to see which performs better, among other pressing issues.

19 Likes

Only if there are precautions to limit post-grinding to level up artificially fast… eg newbies who get to Arch Alchemist within a month or 2… I think everyone here can think of a few examples of this behavior.

5 Likes

Isn’t that Wanted? Lol

…yeah.

Unfortunately, I don’t really see much correlation between number of posts written (or even duration of Sub Club membership) and fidelity to suggested usage guidelines.

I’m personally in favor of using the following tests to determine user suitability for running more powerful subliminal programs:

It’s simple: you just need to first do those for an hour every time you want to listen to one loop.

And no, before you ask, I don’t mean one hour each. I’m not crazy. It just needs to add up to one hour in total.

10 Likes

Yes, please.

:heart_eyes:

Haha intense!!

1 Like

omg that is crazy

16 Likes

Mk. III is coming soon and the testing process will be a bit different. Their reports are going to be blind, meaning none of the testers will ever see the journals of the others. We’re going to accept 2-3 new testers and possibly move one or two of the Mk. II testers over to the Mk. III testing group. Remember, just because it has a higher version number doesn’t mean it’s inherently better or will perform better. Sometimes, we’re testing two competing ideas to see which performs better.

11 Likes

Seems like you guys have set a new bar on results and how quickly they come about :).

It will be interesting to see how other titles react to a total rewritten from scratch script.

Imagine if this was applied to ultima subs lol

2 Likes

You should try running Limitless or QL in ZP for yourself so that you can iterate upon ZP faster Saint!

3 Likes

Does including limitless or QL speed up results in your experience ?

That Drax reference haha

What do the private testers not on this forum say?

Just can’t wait to see how Limitless/Quantum Lim will work as ZP :man_student:

You will be the second Elon Musk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you saying SC are testing the QL and Limitless version for ZP ?

Sorry i have lost track of this thread its turned into a mammoth.

1 Like

No I think they are only testing Wanted as of right now

I was meaning in future when they build other titles in ZP form

1 Like

When QV2 was coming out, people couldn’t wait for it to be released… it was the best thing since apple pie!. Now the same thing is happening. Suddenly QV2 isn’t good enough?? Of course not. It works folks…

This is shiny object syndrome folks. QV2 works… stick with it. The newer versions needs to be tested thoroughly before release. I would rather have a good product that takes two years to develop, than a rush job that isn’t effective and gives people tons and tons of recon.

16 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. There’s no connection. A lot of our members aren’t active on this forum. For every active member on this forum there’s probably 100 who don’t post at all. And many of these people are great at sticking with the guidelines.

5 Likes