ZP Experiences Thread

I saw that Saint put up a lot of the tester’s experiences in this Zero Point thread but one has to keep scrolling around across 1000+ posts to see that juicy stuff.

So I have decided to just compile those experiences here.

Update: Since there’s an easier way to see all the existing feedback, I think I won’t continue reposting the feedback.

But, this will be a good summary thread for ZP experiences when the results from the ZP Previews come in

So I will keep this open…

6 Likes

2 Likes

Another feedback

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

There’s an easier way, bro. Just under the first post of the Zero Point thread, there is a button which says “Summarize This” and it shortens the thread to only SaintSovereign 's comments. It’s only a 100 posts, most of which are feedback from testers.

I only came to know of this technique today

3 Likes

!!!

Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Or you could click on Saint’s name, and apply the Posts-in-Topic filter. @King

This way you read only 1 user’s posts – ignoring everything else.

:wink:

1 Like

@Lion @Simon Decided to keep this thread open for some future purposes. :smiley:

See updates at the top.

3 Likes

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but the more I play a ZP title, the more I can feel my entire being synchronizing with that particular title. Feels like I’m becoming the programming and scripting itself and acting it out as a sentient being. Like I’m that particular ZP title, come to life.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting result. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes