Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

You will be the second Elon Musk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you saying SC are testing the QL and Limitless version for ZP ?

Sorry i have lost track of this thread its turned into a mammoth.

1 Like

No I think they are only testing Wanted as of right now

I was meaning in future when they build other titles in ZP form

1 Like

When QV2 was coming out, people couldn’t wait for it to be released… it was the best thing since apple pie!. Now the same thing is happening. Suddenly QV2 isn’t good enough?? Of course not. It works folks…

This is shiny object syndrome folks. QV2 works… stick with it. The newer versions needs to be tested thoroughly before release. I would rather have a good product that takes two years to develop, than a rush job that isn’t effective and gives people tons and tons of recon.

16 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. There’s no connection. A lot of our members aren’t active on this forum. For every active member on this forum there’s probably 100 who don’t post at all. And many of these people are great at sticking with the guidelines.

5 Likes

Your wrong the taste of apple pie is much better then QV2 :slight_smile:

I get you though. Its like being a young kid again we are all excited about what Santa Claus is going to bring us.

2 Likes

This is a good point, and what I was hinting at.

I understand the sentiment. Yes people do like NEW. I promise you that ZP is beyond a shiny object. It is strong.

If it is released, people need to follow the instructions. This is even more important than with Qv2.

I keep repeating this with the hope of preparing others for the new technology on the horizon. This idea of experimenting I think should be handled more cautiously, perhaps as in sending a support ticket to request guidance before any experimenting is done.

How about the idea of 1 loop a week?

Expectations are going to be different to effectively use this technology.

9 Likes

yes, Qv2 terminus is incredibly strong, I’m using part of the hero collection, and my body is being healed in very strong ways.
I got it on the 16th, a bit of overplay and headache, rest day today, and I can feel it working, physically
my question in fact is about permanence… you know program downloaded, program in you for life… does someone have experience with that?

3 Likes

Yeah, once I give it thought, you’re right. All our ranks show is that we’ve posted a certain amount of threads and responses which only indicates participation.

It doesn’t inherently suggest that we are actually actively reading AND following the guidelines, however. We did recently have a quite respected member of the community demonstrate just the opposite, and attempt to lead others down their path.

The solution that presents itself is somewhat theoretical as I don’t know how the forum software tracks users posts, but, I think they can program it to collect data using keywords and patterns of usage of certain key phrases.

The immediate problem I see with that is users in the future fudging their journals to fake their way into having the hypothetical rank that we’ve been talking about. Acting like their following recommendations, posting fake entries, etc.

Perhaps that’s just my jaded side.

3 Likes

That’s going to happen. Some People are going to not read the directions and some will just think that the instructions don’t apply to them. I think that the solution here might be to make purchasers electronically sign a document holding Subclub harmless if they use the products in a way other than directed.
People are going to do the dumb, but that doesn’t mean the rest of us should be denied the technology.

3 Likes

The Q line definitely has permanence. The jury is still out on ZP because we haven’t tested that yet. We have our thoughts on permanence, but we are reluctant to say publicly until the tests are over. Don’t want to poison the well, so to speak.

8 Likes

Thanks (and more letters so we get to 10…)

And here it is, our final night alive
And as the earth burns to the ground
Oh, girl, it’s you that I lie with
As the atom bomb locks in
Oh, it’s you I watch TV with
As the world, as the world caves in

16 Likes

Of all the monumentous reports stirring around here this week, the most impressive of all that I find are yours.

He’s been whimsy the whole time here, lol. 'Till the end of times :wink:

Are you planning to open up the private journals from the tester for the public after you have finished all the tests you need? I would love to read them

5 Likes

Just think about the things you’ll be reporting once it goes to MK3/Public :wink:

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling
And ooh-wee it’s the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted feeling so gifted
Suga, how you get so fly?

12 Likes

All those results came from WANTED? Sheeeit.

1 Like

It seems like combining all in one. Sex mastery plus deep voice from emperor, horniness
from PSITU, what else?

1 Like

I guess there are lots of sides from wanted we haven’t seen that we are seeing with this version!

3 Likes