Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Would be awesome to see that with Emperor like they tested Q publicly with it. While i think AM would be cool Emperor is just more wide spread for results since it covers so many areas in life. And Emperor with a rewritten script from scratch would be magnificent in scope and out of all the titles i think it deserves an actual rewrite with all the updates it has had the past few years.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Great! :grin:

Personally I want to try Wanted’s physical shifting in ZP technology (especially the fat loss phase as I’m cutting now hehehe).

The original wanted made my nose a little bit straighter… It wasn’t a big deviation, you basically can’t see it. But I could see it in the mirror, after running wanted in my stack, I noticed that my nose was completely straight hahaha

6 Likes

They could limit the stronger version to a certain rank on the forum. These people have shown enough experience with subclub subliminals that they can follow the rules and do controlled experiments.

1 Like

7 Likes

Not yet. We’re planning a Mk. III test, followed by public, where we’ll get feedback on stacking. ZP is still some time away.

8 Likes

Me too. I don’t think the testers have remembered to check since they’re having so much fun.

5 Likes

How much time would you say from you previous work or is it hard to say?

omg that so cray

10 Likes

Months. That’s not to say that you won’t be about to try it for months, but as a full release? Months. Got a lot of stuff to do behind the scenes. @Fire is also developing the Qv3 tech for inclusion in customs and major titles.

19 Likes

Thanks for that depending on how things go I feel ill be getting QV3 for the start of next year

1 Like

SC has mastered the art of hype and surprises so we never know, can be before that :blush:

1 Like

Would also be very appreciated but I like that they tale they time to deliver quality products

2 Likes

Is there an estimate on when Qv3 is gonna drop? :eyes:

Also I’ve been wondering about the progress with the Lifecharger app, how’s that going?

I love the fact that I know who this just reading it lol

3 Likes

MkII has started!!

I thought it was for single men!!

1 Like

I have to say I am impressed i mean nose fixing wow :slight_smile:

1 Like

How far is this away?

hahah same, i recognize some other members too.

1 Like

I guess that’s what happens when we spend a decent amount of our time sort of connecting with others on the forum by reading journals, participating in the couple of discussion threads, etc etc.

It’s like recognizing someone’s voice for me lol.

3 Likes

Yes absolutely, so many awesome people here.

Each their own unique expression in their writing, I get like a feeling ah that’s members X expression.

4 Likes