Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

Eagle Eye is also a fascinating module. I have it in a ZPT-2. I could not detect any impact yet of this module after listening to this custom. But during the night, I was in a dream in an office and my job was psychologist. My role was to describe all the personality of our patients. Suddenly I told myself Wouah ! Eagle Eyes is working very well and very useful ! But at this moment I woke up and discovered it was only a dream !!

5 Likes

Please do update on your experiences with it from time to time. :pray:t6:

1 Like

Here’s my current results with my custom in ZPT and how it affected me so far

I’ve listed it by modules to help differenciate their effect toward the grander scheme of things

Enjoy :wink:

3 Likes

Whats your thoughts on including modules such as Empath or Way of Understanding in a Khan/Wanted custom? Could it work well or would it clash with the dominant alpha parts of Khan or the more coquette parts of Wanted?
(tagging @friday)

Does running result enhancer in ONE custom affect the other one? Like using Pragya and Omnidimensional to boost one sub does it boot the effect other other subliminal you run in a stack?

1 Like

@Martin

There is this thread from a while back. This was before ZP and Qv2.

I would think yes for ZP subs & stacks. Probably better to check with support if result enhancers affect the other subs in the ZP stack.

3 Likes

I actually have both of Pragya and Omnidimensional in one of two ZPT² customs and have no idea if the other custom benefits. I have Mosaic in both in the hopes that they symbiotically coalesce.

1 Like

according to the link the recommendation is when possible to put the required result enhancers in the two.

1 Like

Do you think a module such as Marvel of Engineering can help in a construction site manager / project manager role?

Thanks so much @Melior for talking about this Faith unyielding module ! I integrated it in a new a ZPT-2 and the result : an internal revolution !! First time to feel a fantastic inner power OMG ! I will mix this ZPT-2 with my public speaking ZPT-2, lets see what will happen. I thought that this module will be more in the religion aspects but it is an overall self confidence/self esteem/inner power
This Faith module will be automatically integrated in all of my future customs

6 Likes

How do you feel about the zpt2 subs?

1 Like

Fantastic ! I listen once and for 2 days I feel increased effects. So it is one loop, 2 days off for now. I can’t use 2 ZPT-2 the same week

4 Likes

Yes exactly it is his strength!
Glad to see that it works already for you

1 Like

Please enter a support ticket.

So guys I ordered my new custom :grin:
Just did not have my arch-alchemist discount otherwise I would get 1 day express , but my money was a bit-short-but I got the legacy mask at least
The custom is in ZP T^2-so buckle up
Here are the modules
Glm
Alchemist st4
The commander
Pcc
Eog st4
Emperor

Hahahahah just kidding

GLM
The commander
PCC
Deus
Fenrir
Fearsome
Divine will
Dominion
Elegance
Ethereal presence
Faith unyielding
Furious ascent
Alpha of alpha
Entranced
Aura of craving
Auric overdriver
Gloryseeker
The architect
Edge of danger
Eagle eye

It’s a good status combo

4 Likes

If WITH THAT people don’t call you ‘’ Boss’’ and let you walk on their back while they’ re throwing themselves out on a puddle for your shoes to stay clean

I don’t know what will

2 Likes

Thank you much inspiring
I must have a look at your stack🤨

1 Like

It’s pretty simple to be honest, my custom a’d AC

1 Like

Gonna chime in here because I’ve been seeing some of your more recent posts. With the amount of recon you’re going through, I don’t recommend you push your limits. 20 modules with 3 cores is a huge load of information and may not be optimal for your goals.

I’m not sure if you saying your custom is in ZP T^2 was also part of the joke, but I’ll address it anyway. I think it’s definitely an option that the more experienced members should consider, but there will also be a lot of recon.

With that said, I am genuinely interested in where your journey will take you and will most likely be keeping up with your custom journal.

2 Likes

The one I liked I guess