Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

what do you think of mine :eyes:

here:

@Lion your opinion would be appreciated too :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This is like a boosted mind’s eye!

2 Likes

Strong.

And in your capable hands brain, it will be unbelievable.

1 Like

gonna level up from high flow factor to becoming the factor itself :muscle:t4: :sunglasses:

you realize that one of the reasons I got more “congruent” with ME is because of you right :wink:?
I’ve even been getting inspiration to hop on the DR journey because of you.
your insights are very beautiful, to say the least :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It’s an excellent idea, bro. I do like the booster concept. And the modules choices are great for the purpose.

Will it be part of the 3 titles stack or the 4th one?

Seeing @Gemstone’s post inspired me to make a rough draft and update my APX and Dreams custom.

I’m thinking about making this in T or T^2 and listening once a week before going to bed, preferably on the weekend. I added in Stress Displacement because on the QV2 custom I had recon in the form of stress. I would stress myself out at night trying hard to make this stuff happen. I want to alievate that with this one. The other modules I added in all have to do with spiritual growth and other enhancements.

1. APX ZP Core
  2. Dreams ZP Core
  3. Deep Sleep
  4. Harmonic Singularity
  5. Dream Traveler
  6. Awakened Perception *
  7. Arcane Mastery *
  8. Faith Unyielding *
  9. Immortal’s Blade
  10. Immortal’s Courage *
  11. Stress Displacement *
  12. Negativity Displacer *
  13. Metamorphosis
  14. The Single Point
  15. Yggdrasil *
  16. Omnidimensional

For new modules *

@Malkuth @Gemstone @Lion what do you guys think and would you add anything else?

Edit: To page @scarecrow to take a look at this.

4 Likes

I really like the inclusion of The Single Point.

2 Likes

perfect-ko-knock-out

1 Like

I understand what the goal is. Please consider adding Mosiac.

1 Like

I would encourage you to put Mosaic in to have it gel more and maybe consider Naturalizer.

1 Like

Excellent, thank you @RVconsultant for the time you spend analyzing all our custom!

1 Like

:grin:

Your build makes sense, and the theme is focused.

Considering that you do have 3+ cores, and you are planning on ZPT… perhaps if you truly want to have 3+ cores, use ZP.

EOG4 and RICH to me makes sense. Chosen is about leadership and positivity, and you are leading a sales team and business. Again this makes sense.

I get how looking sexier would help with sales, but that would be an indirect result. WANTED is more for sexiness than sales.

Daredevil, sure being more social can help, but I think this is more indirect for sales.

For your purposes, Chosen, EOG4, and RICH make the most sense. Again I would encourage ZP in this case.

Now perhaps if you really want to run these other cores, such as Daredevil and WANTED, you could get them at the main shop and run them with your stack. Ask the bosses about this… @SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

I’ll add these as well. I’ve never used them before so I have no real perspective on how much they aid the custom.

And again thanks a lot for the help.

1 Like

It made a difference in the original build and helped with my ADD. I think it will be a staple in all future customs that require focus and direction.

Haha, @Lion perfect gif response.

2 Likes

Would physical shifting modules such as Apollon and physicality Shifter Sexiness perform better with a core of Seductress or Libertine?

2 Likes

With Seductress. I think EF ST3 & ST4 will also work well with those physical shifting modules.

2 Likes

Yes with seductress. @ggplex last year put Wanted and some physical changes modules in a ultima. It was working good for him.

1 Like

WOW! Like building a house! Then putting up the frame work and everything that goes with it and the roof tarp cover, then the shingles to protect from leaks. In this case any secondary issues (like leaks), like fear, acceptance etc. one program supports the others, thus neutralizing secondary issue that you come across.

Jaayvee, right when I thought I was ready to order, I never considered secondary issues, that could undermine everything we are trying so badly to build. Thanks for your expertise and there are probably a lot of you on this site!

Again, thanks

2 Likes

Think I got my sales ZP custom down now but would leave to hear some other suggestions. Going to be going with the 2nd tier power level as I’ve been a consistent sub club member for over 3 years now which seems crazy. :joy:. My only goal for this custom is to become the best salesman in the world, and make a bunch of money doing it. Not focused on my dating life/seduction what so ever as I have done that over the last 3 years and it can really become such a distraction when your trying to progress in life. Also I will be stacking this with Muay Thai Mastery the main core as that’s my other focus right now but I’m not quite ready to dedicate a full custom to it.

1. Emperor Core
  2. Minds Eye Core
  3. Instant Business Technichian
  4. Entranced
  5. Song of Joy
  6. Temptation
  7. True Sell
  8. Financial Sucess Reality Shifter
  9. The Streams
  10. Direct Influence Aura
  11. Sultan
  12. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation
  13. Furious Asccent
  14. Dragons Tounge
  15. Eagle Eye
  16. Lion IV
  17. Tyrant
  18. Iron Frame
  19. The Forge
  20. Dominion.

Runners up: Power can Corrupt as my other core, inner gasoline, the single point, Charisma/Flirting Mentor, total non challance.

@Fire @SaintSovereign some feedback/input would be huge! Very gracias :pray:

4 Likes

I believe I reported that it was very draining with the recon from wanted so just be wary of that.