Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

Hey, @RVconsultant, advice/help please.

I have this old Q custom, and i want to make it zp custom.

Modules:

StarkQ Core
Inner Circle Core
R.I.C.H Core
Transcendental Connection
Dynasty
Dragon Tongue
Productivity Unleashed
Temptation
Godlike Masculinity
Iron Frame

Is this good to go for ZP or do i need to change anything, add or remove?
And if you have any improvements, thats would be helpful.
Thanks. :slight_smile:

Sure.

First, please consider the 2 core limit recommendation.

You have what could be mostly work/wealth related, but then there’s Temptation which is seduction.

What do you want to accomplish?

1 Like

I seduce the hot woman at work :stuck_out_tongue:

No, but seriously, its for becoming more attractive, more action home with my GF.

I have a job but i also stream online games at home. @RVconsultant

I will think about the 2 cores… thanks.

1 Like

:rofl:

I would ask you to think about 3 other options:
Option one: get something at the main shop for that, such as PS, Love Bomb, Libertine, WANTED, Diamond, Sex Mastery, or Heartsong might be what you had in mind. If I had a GF and wanted more sex with her, I’d get Libertine, Diamond, Sex Mastery, and Love Bomb. Then I would try running a new one each week to see which one worked the best. So week 1, maybe Libertine and notice what happens. Next week I’d run Diamond instead and notice what happens. Etc.
Option two: create a custom just for that.
Option three: put Mosaic and Temptation in the custom you are creating and perhaps that would work.

2 Likes

Possibly a crucial module for everyone to have.
@GoldenTiger bought it to my attention the other day and I feel like I may need it in my Manifesting custom for the exact reasons you suggested.

Also, your custom looks pretty sick man. Interested in this for sure.

2 Likes

Mate, I’m stressing for stupid shit, I’m stressing before going out with my friends. I’m stressing before work, before going to a date, before sex… With Sanguine I’ve been slowly working to reframe it as Excitment. Now I want to take it to a new level.

1 Like

This is a weird sales custom IMO. Emperor is decent for sales. Mind’s eye seems very unrelated. If you want manifestation, go for RICH. Minds eye will dilute the stack. Rich is definitely one of the best sales subs out there as confirmed by myself, @Ice, @Davisnwc.

I think the streams and sultan are a lil ineffective for sales as well.

Unpopular opinion, but i didnt like dragon tongue when it was in my sales custom. It made me love the sound of my own voice

6 Likes

I would say your choice to add dominion and tyrant and manifestation subs is an amazing choice.

I think you should be looking at rich, mogul, carpe diem, way of roi, leader of men OR alpha of alpha.

5 Likes

There are two sanguines. One is a module, one is a core.

We are not sure both versions will make it to ZP.

What do you guys think would be the best module to overcome fear? In the case of my custom, a fear of fighting someone bigger, stronger, faster and more experienced than you?

The Ares module specifically talks about purging fear, amongst other things.

2 Likes

Im designing a custom to totally remove procrastination so that I can work on my business every single day without resistance and turn it into a million dollar business.

Im really focused on subs that will make me take massive action every day. I already feel like I have the skills to do everything I need to do, I just need to take more action with more confidence and positivity.

Being a sales person and the owner at the same time requires a lot of energy, positivity at all times, and productivity gains. If I’m working productively, I’ll get the result I’m looking for.

I wouldn’t work too much on direct salesmanship, wealth, or confidence until productivity is totally dialed in. Until then, I’ll be focusing on productvity specficially related to wealth, which is why i have rich, mogul, true sell, and then a bunch of mood modules.

EDIT: I POSTED AN UPDATED VERSION OF THIS A FEW COMMENTS DOWN.

Wealth

1. Mogul core.
  2. Rich core
  3. True sell
  4. Instant business tactician

Energy/Motivation/Productivity

1. Carpe diem
  2. Virtue - Temperance
  3. Eye of the storm
  4. Machine rest
  5. Productivity unleashed
  6. Joi de vivre
  7. Unrelenting wealth energy

Confidence, Certainty

1. Natural winner
  2. Overdrive
  3. Furious Ascent - X Comfort
  4. Vortexdive Crucible (maybe)
  5. Alpha of alpha (maybe)

@Ice @Invictus @Davisnwc @ksub @Azriel @unusualfellow @Sub.Zero @MadaraUchiha

Ended up not including sanguine module because it’s already covered by carpe diem & joi de vivre,

9 Likes

Sanguine is now a top contender.

1 Like

Looks excellent to me, @Billions

1 Like

All depends from where your lacks of producticity come from :wink: But yeah, stacking a motivation+Action taking product with a strong optimism product will streamline the process.

Have you noticed that a lot of business people who succeed when they tell their story they always think it’s gonna work?? (maybe I’m listening too much Garyvee)

Why not EOG?

Here’s my Book Author custom idea:

1. Ultimate Artist Q Core
  2. Inner Circle Q Core
  3. Ultimate Writer
  4. Sacred Words
  5. True Sell
  6. RAIKOV
  7. Informaticon
  8. Blue Skies
  9. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
  10. The Streams
  11. The Single Point
  12. The Spotlight
  13. Gloryseeker
  14. Productivity Unleashed
  15. Machine: Action
  16. Sultan
  17. Yggdrasil
  18. Mosaic
  • 18 modules in case we get a new module pack haha.

• Ultimate Artist cause like duh.

• Inner Circle to manifest people to help in mentoring and publishing my book. Will also (along with The Spotlight and Gloryseeker modules) help with manifesting readers to buy my books.

• Ultimate Writer, Sacred Words and True Sell to develop writing skills.

• RAIKOV, Informaticon, Blue Skies, I.Q. and Cognitive Booster, The Streams and The Single Point for extra cognitive power and creativity.

• Productivity Unleashed and Machine: Action for both macro and micro approach to productivity every day.

• Sultan for wealth generation.

• Yggdrasil for pathways of manifestation.

• Mosaic for stacking.

@Malkuth, @TheGreenMan, @Matt, @Simon and anyone else having writing goals, do take a look at this custom.

EDIT: do you think adding the Renaissance Man Q Core will help this custom? Any other module suggestions?

10 Likes

I would add Sanguine if it’s an important aspect you want to work on, plus, I wonder why Sultan is not in your custom. Also, how about boosting your cognitive abilities and “money” skills a bit?
Dragon Tongue as one of them maybe?

Nice custom, btw. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings, I would like opinions on building a ZP Custom on being cool, calm and collected in other words Unfu**ablewith. All ideas would be welcomed. Thanks.

2 Likes