What Is The Best Product For Chronic Procrastination?

thank you for clarifying.

then yes it definitely fits my situation since i have a massive problem with overthinking.

i have tried the executive ultima solo twice.

i tried it twice at 2 loops each time and it went terrible.

it just made me super tired and sleepy.

i literally used it after just waking up and it would make me so tired i felt like i was ready to go back to sleep.

i never tried it again after those 2 attempts but seeing your post maybe i should try it again at just 1 loop instead of 2.

i was going to wait the executive ZP but there appears to be no signs that will be released soon since the creators seem to have shifted their focus to customs.

1 Like

Why is nobody mentioning the executive/limitless executive subs?

They’re LITERALLY designed for productivity exclusively…

2 Likes

I’ve learned th hard way that even when am running 1 sub that 1 loop is more that enough. Tmr I’ll be taking a second day off reconciliation from running two sub. For me after this cycle it will be 1 main sub and a lifecharger till I can handle 2 then 3 subs.

Just saw this.

I think I agree with Saint. ZP will be better.

I also completely thought executive was a bust for me. If I listened to it I would just instantly procrastinate all day LOL.

Limitless executive was pretty good though.

Well…

What if what you’ve told yourself you “NEED” to do is not actually what you “WANT” to do?

You’ve tried all the productivity subs and they haven’t helped your productivity… maybe productivity is not your problem. I think that running QL, Limitless, Ascended Mogul (Which is inside emperor) and subs like that is just really doing the exact same thing only a slightly different way.

This could be a bit of escapism, not just productivity issues and ADHD. I have ADHD as well and I run my own business, which like you can understand is an EXTRA incentive to procrastinate because noone except me will know if I slack off, I have to set all my own tasks, and sometimes it’s really hard and boring and I want to do something else.

The only one here that might be valuable for you is Stark.

But if Stark doesn’t work, I think you actually need to go right back to the very beginning of your own post and address THAT issue.

What if the reason you can’t force yourself to do these tasks is because these tasks are something you’re trying to force yourself to do, instead of actually wanting to do them. What if you’ve already made millions and just banging your head against the wall making a few more sounds nice in theory but isn’t giving you that deep sense of motivation that some people feel organically.

Would you say that you LOVE what you do right now? No, probably not right?

So I’d recommend one of two subs.

Either EOG Stage 2… Find your purpose, become extremely motivated, be on exactly the right path and FEEL like you’re doing exactly what you want to do.

Or Dragon Reborn 1-4 which is really good for ADHD according to some users… idk who exactly, I’d have to randomly search for specific names until I found them.

And any subs that you think would help you really LOVE life would be good, too. Because if you LOVE life then you love what you’re doing, and if you love what you’re doing, you don’t procrastinate.

So to focus on loving life, maybe Chosen or the Elixir would be a good add on.

Also, I’ll tag you in the productivity custom that I made because I’m really focused on improving my productivity and ADHD as well. My cores are Mogul and RICH but you can pick your own cores, or have NO cores, or just have one light core like Sanguine (reduce recon) or Rebirth (Assimilate the sub faster) and pack it with 20 full productivity modules

4 Likes

This is my custom for productivity I’ll make once ZP comes out. I would’ve also included Machine Action, Sanguine, Rebirth, Dominion, ARES, and Mountain Breaker… or other modules… if I really wanted to go the extra mile on pure productivity. But for everything I need to take action on my business every single day, this sub seems perfect for me rn.

The “Confidence and Certainty” section are also VERY helpful for procrastination.

2 Likes

yes of course.

im aware that is part of the problem but it does not change that the problem still needs to be solved.

its the same argument Malkuth made here:

and my response was:

and then he temporarily concluded with:

and now im waiting for him to hopefully continue the discussion here later today,

Yes. So im saying you can solve the problem by increasing your emotional investment into the task. Want it more. Get excited about it. Procrastination is emotional, not coldly rational.

Digital detoxing and reducing subliminal exposure to account for recon-induced procrastination might help… I listen 2x a week and that has been a MASSIVE improvement.

But im more directly suggesting eog2 or dragon reborn to clear up whatever is holding you back from being absolutely on fire about whatever you’re doing for money.

Wow thats really funny… my first instinct was also alchemist and DR. But i switched it for eog. More fitting.

Yeah… this is good and all.

At the same time… download cold turkey blocker on your desktop and download BlockSite for your phone and just block yourself from being able to watch youtube

My productivity has been through the roof since I stopped posting on the forum all the time…

#justsayin:crazy_face:

10 Likes

Also, I’d seriously consider a one or no core zp custom.

Way of roi, machine action, khronos key, cognitive booster, ares, single point, orgnization perfected, the lines, the streams, solituden and other modules not in the custom i posted would all be useful!

If you wanted one core that kept it light and high-functioning, I’d add in sanguine

1 Like

Word up… i blocked the forum. Im only allowed on here for 45 minutes max from 5-7pm. Any later than that and my computer instantly shuts it down

3 Likes

To be honest, there was no delay in my work when I used the emperor. In particular, i have completed all the existing tasks. (However, i may postpone creating new tasks.) In that case, you can’t stop studying and working if you use QL and take yourself to an environment where you can learn something new.)

1 Like

can you give more details on what you mean by this?

interesting.

why do you think stage 2 would be better then stage 3 for solving this problem?

i already tried stage 4 and it did NOT help but looking back that was a mistake and that was the wrong stage for this problem and my plan was to try stage 3 at some point if no other product works first.

so im curious why you think stage 2 is best for solving this problem.

While I have not tried Ascension Mogul, and Khan St3, I have both tested Ascension and Khan St4 and they did not work.

Limitless, Quantum Limitless and Executive Ultima have only given me a short term boost when there was a major exam or something related, but they never ended my chronic procrastination.

The only option that I think might work well and is worth checking out would be CommanderZP. Why not buy it today and review it for us?

Also ExecutiveZP but that title is not out yet.

If those two programs won‘t work, I will give up on the idea that subliminals will help me resolve the issue. The problem might lay somewhere else, potentially more in the conscious sphere. Basically what @Luther24 said

thank you to everyone who made suggestions.

I have decided to give mogul ZP solo a try one more time.

I will be running that until my washout and if that does not make a significant difference then i will probably stop ZP products and go back to ultimas.

i have now been trying to solve this problem with ZP the entire time since ZP came out so might be time to try ultimas if no big difference with Mogul ZP this time.

Solo mogul zp was definitely my first recommendation but you said you already tried it.

Try it out 2-3x a week instead of once every second day. 2x a week massicvely improved my productivity with Mogul

yeah i looked back at my notes and saw that when i tested mogul solo there other factors like lack of proper sleep at the time that made it an invalid test.

when you say conscious sphere are you talking about willpower?