Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

On a sidenote:

I would really appreciate everyone’s opinions here

Certain modules could. Cores, especially. Emotional healing, possibly / probably.

5 Likes

Hello friends
Honestly I could not get around to read all the posts in this topic
But I think it’s certain that some customs can contain more than 2 cores depending on the cores titles.
So I will give a list of 6 titles and lets see if @SaintSovereign would approve them to be in 2 customs or 3 customs
GLM
Commander
QLst4
Qlst3
Spartan
Khan st4

Hey everyone

Here is my last custom I am building… atleast for now … going to run this one with my other 2 till probably end of july-august maybe longer to see what happens

|1|Stark core|
|2|Renaissance Man Core|
|3|Current Invoker|
|4|Direct Influencing Aura|
|5|Dynasty|
|6|Entranced|
|7|Gorgeous Manifestor|
|8|Immortal’s Blade|
|9|Index Gate|
|10|Lifeblood Fable|
|11|Lion IV|
|12|Omnidimensional|
|13|Overdrive|
|14|Raikov|
|15|Sacred Words|
|16|Temptation|
|17|The Lines|
|18|Transcedental Connection|
|19|Ultimate Writer|
|20|Yggdrasil|

I initially had Remembrance in there but i figure if i wanted my ex back i could do it with a bunch of other modules, plus life is about moving forward not backwards… so the only reason i should want my ex back is if she adds value to my vision and sees that I’ve changed from who i was before if not her loss lol.

I added immortals blade in there as i have had dealing with supernatual and spiritual entities in the past and could use a way to just get rid of them. This custom is all about influence, being social, being creative, and it could have some other cool side to it with stark + RM + the modules that i will eventually discover… Most if not all the modules enhance stark and RM as well as add some spice to the custom with things like entranced, temptation, gorgeous manifestor.

Thoughts?

I know this sub looks way more like a kitchen sink then most customs probably do lol.

2 Likes

I’m going to tag you in a thread you might like :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you’re wondering about these 3 making your custom “kitchen sink”, then I think you might be forgetting that Stark has a playboy side too :wink:

1 Like

A little bit but i also said they add some spice to the mix lol. But you are right i totally forgot that it does have a playboy side so they kinda have their little space in there… I think the kitchen sink aspect i was referring to was adding index gate + ultimate writer lol. But now that i look at it more clearly every modules can kinda fit in somewhere as to add to the uniqueness of stark + RM … and if not they will just make emperor + pcc even better as well lol.

1 Like

If you’re into programming or if that’s part of your job, then I think they’d mesh nicely to make your codes work perfectly from the first render :stuck_out_tongue:

I know how frustrating it can be when you’re done coding and then find out that there’s an error because of a semicolon that you missed :rofl:

Also, if you develop apps, then your modules can also help with the marketing process as well, since you have Sacred words thrown in there too.

I’ll say something and this goes to everyone:

Your custom is only as useful as you make it to be, others might see it as “kitchen sink”, but if you know how to use the custom, then every module would serve its purpose.

2 Likes

I never got into coding but it is something i am interested in learning about and making things happen with.

Ya i think i saw a journal that has exactly what a kitchen sink would look like lol… this custom had 5-6 cores maybe more some of which were stage 4s lol

1 Like

If it’s who I think it is, then I think that’s his way of showing his alpha side :rofl:

Hey dude,

Saint said somewhere that he most definitely wouldn’t recommend 3 cores for most people and even @Invictus (who Saint said it could work for) has decided against three cores in his sub.

Maybe @Seeker can find the exact post, it was a few days ago or something.

So I’d definitely recommend making 3 customs with two cores each. Figure out your goals and figure out where things need to go such as modules and stuff.

Saint also suggested using a certain way to make your customs which I’d suggest (I need more understanding of it). The information for that is in @Invictus’ latest post about his future custom in the questions section.

Re-reading your posts in regards to your core selection, I don’t even think you’d need some of your cores. GLM for instance isn’t necessary if you’re using Khan, I don’t think Commander would be either.

Also, be careful using Stage 4s in your custom as they can be heavy AF in ZP. They already are in Qv2 (speaking from experience).

4 Likes

@Alphamale

See the post above. He knows what he’s talking about.

4 Likes

The suggestion to avoid (?) ST4s in customs makes me sad—I thought Khan ST4 + Heartsong would be a good combo! @friday seems to be doing good with Khan ST4 + WANTED…

Do whatever the f*** you want — just do not complain when it does not work out.

And expect some recon (see my last post). It is tolerable though

2 Likes

So I thought about this a bit more and came up with a hypothetical plan.

Stack 1: Khan ST1 + …
Stack 2: Khan ST4 + HS + …
Stack 3: Custom(Khan ST4 + HS) + …

Might this be a good way to be ready for the complexity of such a custom?

1 Like

Well, it makes sense though. I am currently basically running 2 subs (one regular, 2 customs with 2 cores) and the overexposure is tough shit.

Considering how most ST4’s virtually contain the other stages, I get where this comes from. Just fucks up people too much.

Then again, you can do it, run it for 5 mins and double or triple the rest days. Your call. But, well, makes a lot of sense.

However, especially with Khan, ST3 makes a lot of sense if you had enough exposure to 1 and 2, doesn’t it? It’s the action part.

Just realized you guys have the customs building fast as hell…. Ordered my sub yesterday afternoon got it yesterday afternoon…… while I paid for next day building I never expected to get it a few hours later lol

Thank you so much

I can’t wait to test it out tomorrow

4 Likes

Thank you Brandon
I was also thinking about planning on making 3 customs
And regarding the GLM, commander and khan; I should say they definitely have some similar scripts except the ZP primary script
But they also have differences and they are also focused in one direction
So when I put them in one custom they definitely organize the scripts in a way that there is no unnecessary repetition and at the same time I benefit from all the objectives
@SaintSovereign thank you and nice avatar
I hope you agree with the words I wrote regarding GLM, commander and khan

1 Like

I just wanna say that while that sounds like an interesting custom, it may be a little too much masculine dominance in 1 sub. Also you should think about putting one of those in a different custom just bc the whole 3 cores in a custom thing is frowned upon.

But if you accept that you may experience more recon bc you chose the 3 cores instead of the recommended 2 then you refuse the right to complain about it.

Now what modules were you thinking for the sub?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign (just to have you here)
Brother! I have done crazy things with subs and I had experiences and I never of complained about them and never spoke about those listening patterns after saint warned me not to
I just wanna know if sub club accept the order if I make it and put three similar cores in one custom
I would love to comply with saint and create 3 customs even if it’s not obligatory in custom shop
But I definitely am stuck making the money for 1 custom

2 Likes