Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

I know what you mean lol

I made 3 customs mainly bc i wanted to put a few more core into 1 but instead spread them out a bit and made the subs more unique although 1 is certainly multi focused lol.

1 Like

I noticed that your English improved by a lot
Or is it your stress that went away?

You sound wayyyy more composed than what I remember at the start of the year

Were you upgraded by ZP too ahahahah?

5 Likes

Someone tried khan st3, seing some results?

So I can order a 3 core custom?

9 Likes

You are crazy.

Stick with one custom max for a while. Especially if you put 2-3 big cores in it.

Do not underestimate the power (and potential recon) of name-embedded ZP customs.

2 Likes

Yes! I am crazy

For real?:thinking::confused:

Then why not order a 6 cores custom :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just joking

6 core custom? What are you, a beta?

Rocking a 7 core custom over here :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I dunno Mehhn
I feel like you are mocking me
Anyways, it’s not like I’d do as you said

What is wrong with 3 customs?

I made 3 customs each with 2 cores

Emp fit 1+2 , Emperor + PCC, and Stark + RM

But i can handle running that and am ok with experimenting as i never complain if things don’t go the way i thought lol

2 Likes

The difference is, and this isn’t shade to anyone, you know what you’re doing and working towards your goals with cores that won’t overpower or work against each other entirely.

6 Likes

13e

6 Likes

New build for a new path of life.

I was stabbed badly in my heart last week from one (several) of my friends, ( I can count 3 people as my friends, one falls away now) that shattered my Core deeply. Even people I helped for years turning their back against me, even people who say : you helped me the most in my life, without you I would no longer exist turned against me. I realized that my way of being good to people is only for very few, who acknowledg and value me when it counts.

I was just good to everyone, all the time, because I have seen Darkness and it has no value for me to be bad.

But trough this experience something in my Core changed profoundly and I have since today this thought in my mind that won’t leave : Emperor Custom now, my positive attitude towards people is reserved only for people that proved their worth to me.

So I came up with this

Emperor
Minds eyes

Positive Being Attractor Wealth
True Sell
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Carpe Diem Ascended
Code of Loyalty - buy
Dominion
Fearsome
Inner Gasoline
Mercy Protocol
Natural Winner
Negative Energy Transmutation
Omnidimensional
Path of Forgiveness
Pragya
Sexual Manifestation
Submodel Alpha
The Boundary
The Merger of Worlds

Thoughts @RVconsultant
@SaintSovereign
@Fire

3 Likes

I’m sorry people have been treating you poorly.

:+1:

PS How about Untouchable?

I’m thinking… LET’S GO! (cheering you on to better and better days, more and more, as time goes on)

8 Likes

Maybe PCC? I have not played that title myself but it might be a good option.

2 Likes

Is it possible to build a custom with 3 cores 3 auras and 3 different topics?

This is the key.

Alpha and status titles with Fitness. That’s pretty much the same target, regardless of density. Still, not everybody can run this, but it’s much easier than my 2 customs for example:
First custom: RICH, Limitless
Second: PS, Heartsong

Plus a ton of modules.

Very different goals, if I throw them together in a week, it fucks me up :wink:

1 Like

Ever thought about PCC solo or as an addition for a bit?

But be warned, it’ll also show you your own bullshit. Gave me tough recon/healing.

Outside of that, Fenrir seems like a module you need.

Loving this. The first module that came to mind when you said you were betrayed. Forgive them, and move on.

So what I am getting from this custom is:
Wealth, Sex, and not being fucked over?

On the idea of Saints balancing method, you might think of stacking it with a positive sub, because this custom will make you pretty hard. In all areas. But especially towards women, a slight soft edge is never bad. Which is why the Emperor Chosen Love Bomb stack apparently is so powerful. Unless I am misreading the goals of this custom.

2 Likes