Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

I am planning to use ZP squared the most powerful build method in the subliminal world to create a custom.

Who has used ZP squared ? or should i rephrase my question who dares to use ZP squared ?.

3 Likes

Thank you
@RVconsultant
@Tobyone
@AlexanderGraves

At Tobyone
I used a pendulum to choose the cores and modules and Minds Eye won the second place.

I had other yes response on
Khan st4
Sanguine
Spartan
Survival Instinct
Diamond
Minds Eye
RICH

At AlexSQ

Its more profound than no being fucked over.
I had allready build a circle of selected friends and now with what happen I stand basically here with only 1 Frend that proved to be a solid one.
And I am thankfull for that.

Its more of a personal crisis, I realized that no matter how good I am to the people they have their own issues that hinders them to be authenticly good to someone. I always treated people like they are my brothers and sisters.
But now my illusion is falling apart.
Its hard to realize that being good and never give any reason to mistrust me has its limits on how far I can come with people. I always believed that this is it, be good and people are good to me.
It’s very rarely the case

But now it’s time to concentrate my time on building my own life, get what I want and move on. it’s time for me to concentrate on myself and my business.

Emperor is the perfect fit for that
For balance I have a couple of good feel customs
Heartsong +True Social + good feel modules
Sage Immortal +Chosen + good feel modules
Emperor Fitness st4+Spartan

4 Likes

Very important realization that it’s not you, it’s them. Most people are out for themselves and have neither the social skills, nor the emotional intelligence to deal with others like REAL adults (mentally). It helped me a lot to look at most people with the lens of them being teenagers. You just never know when they explode, but it also doesn’t matter to me.

I also learned this the hard way after a few months on Chosen. People abuse this VERY quickly. You either need to FULLY switch your social circle once you’re on that sub and attract positive people (they DO exist, imagine us being friends, invite @Tobyone @Invictus @Simon @Malkuth (AND MANY OTHERS OF YOU GUYS BUT I CANT TAG EVERYONE).

But if you don’t do that, you need to have methods to fend of the bullshit.

Lovely!

That sounds awesome! Is there a journal? Or a quick report on how that made you feel?

5 Likes

Thank you for your time and support @AlexSQ

Here is my journal The Pleasure of Push n Pull - #66 by Dragon-Lesson

This is probably the build I am going with

Emperor
Minds eyes

Positive Being Attractor Wealth
True Sell
Wealth Limit Destroyer

Carpe Diem Ascended
Code of Loyalty - buy
Courage Reclaimend
Dominion
Fearsome

Inner Gasoline
Mercy Protocol
Natural Winner
Negative Energy Transmutation
Omnidimensional

Path of Forgiveness
Pragya
Fenrir
The Boundary
Emperor’s Voice

3 Likes

Unfortunately a lot of us are raised this way. And manipulators love this because they can groom you by feigning emotional distress. They also set up this expectation in people’s heads so when they themselves don’t follow this it gives them a lot of room to gaslight you.

I really hate to say it but unconsciously there have been values that have been pushed upon us that sound nice in theory, but only work if everyone follows them. The core ideas are good, execution and framing of them is like a nice little neat package for people to manipulate you however.

In any case really sorry this happened to you.

4 Likes

Thank you @Fractal_Explorer

I am going the plant medicine way.
And one of the many benefits is that when you drink there is no more hiding from yourself. The plants brings the shit you hold inside to the surface, then holds it in your face until you go unconsciously and consciously : no more of this, this is bad - then you vomit it energetically out of you.

if you see, feel, expirience so clearly how bad your own shit is then you avoid in participating again in ugly behavior of any kind.

As you said, most people only have installed a couple of, don’t do this, be nice, this is wrong, this is right,speak polite, be polite.

There lies the problem (from my point of view)
People don’t face their shit( and ironically it’s mostly ancestors shit from generations thats installed in you )

And then when It counts the real shit takes the upper hand.

With plant medicine the way we do it - you get the upper hand over yourself

2 Likes

The How Many Aura Modules Can I Include In a Custom? article might help you.

1 Like

@Leandros

I think Tobyone has a good point. In light of people mistreating you, perhaps also Manipulus.

@AlexanderGraves had the idea of Fenrir. Again, in light of recent events, I agree.

:+1:

:+1:

These are really profound ideas above. Thanks!

Now @Leandros, I think you have good ideas for modules. Please have a think about it. Maybe do another pendulum test. And then… LET’S GO! :+1:

3 Likes

I allready did another pendulum test and it was still the same.

To clear it up, nobody was giving me shit or attacked me.

It was more like this:

Leo give me information
Leo help me
Leo I have a problem
Leo tell me more about plant medicine
Leo tell me more about energy
Leo help me with my relationship
Leo I nedd help with money,
Leo help me build…
Leo your the only one I tell this
Leo I trust you
Leo your my true frend
Leo this leo that for years, I never said no and never wanted something in return

Then 3 weeks ago

Me:
Hallo friends we are ready to drink medicine together, my best Frend (the shaman) is here.
Come and join us if you LIKE

Then 5 days ago I get a call from my best frend

Leo what have you done?
Me-??? What you mean
He- people are coming to the ceremonys but they don’t want to drink when you are there. They want it without you
Me- ??? What are you talking about

He- you will not like the answer

And he told me that this is the most unreel thing he ever witnessed and he himself is so perplexed that we will ask the medicine the next time we drink

3 days later I asked 1 (of 3 true friends) Frend for his opinion and instead of being sensitive (he saw that this is hitting me heavy) he stabbed right into it. He told me that he would never drink with me because he don’t trust me, he would never lay his hand in the fire for me.

I was shocked trough my whole core to her this.
I even cried in my bed.

Then I came to the conclusion it’s not worth anymore to help them or provide my energy.

Now I do Energy Business :zap::wink: I give you when you give me

Bye bye I do my own thing now

I am still not over that whole story but I need to start a new and better one

Sorry to hear that. Thank you for clarifying.

No problem.

Thats the easy part
:joy:

LET’S GO AGAIN

1 Like

If you were going to make a custom version of ascension chamber what would you put in the custom as far as modules go?

Would you please make a list of what you think might be a good idea?

Also see to get ideas:

As a note, I’ve wondered if increasing one’s energy might be important in manifesting. So any subliminals that might increase your energy might be worth considering.

2 Likes

Bro I know how this feels. I’m sorry it happened to you. It sucks, especially when people you thought were your friends turn their back on you.

Check out the new module pack (the latest ones) because there’s a lot of modules that may speak to you in there.

Some that come to mind are:

Untouchable
Ebon Maneuver
Eventide

Check out Fenrir, Fearsome, Path of Forgiveness and Code: Umbra.

Hopefully this helps.

5 Likes

I expect to be tagged next time Alex, this is unacceptable :face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you @Brandon for your time and thoughts

1 Like

To clarify even further.
This mistreatment happens only when my heart is open.

Every fucking time I am open it’s like a magnet.
People see it feel it and go to the conclusion : Ohh from him comes no danger - now is my chance to be bad without consequences.

Them moment my energy is closed and stable others don’t even fart in my direction.
But the moment I go mellow and float like a child in pure bliss and joy they see a chance.

Fucking moronic behavior

People who do this are exploiting you. There are people who will appreciate your openness without exploiting you.

This is the one benefit. :grin:

Now as you start your new subliminal, let us do our shout of anticipated inevitable victory … LET’S GO!

3 Likes

Funny you should mention this because I recently felt the same.

Whenever I was on the positive love side of life, people took advantage. I thought I am just not balancing Chosen properly, but maybe it’s the people…

1 Like

Now comes the Emperor my friends.
I still continue with Khan, but I need it right now to change into a solid foundation.
Khan is stronger in power but it takes time( and I am gona invest this time properly into Khan)

@RVconsultant Thank you very much for Your support