The Pleasure of Push n Pull

Today I did
1x Rebirth Ultima v2
2x DR ST4 custom
In the evening I go for loop nr 3 of Dr

I sensed douring the first loop that something is happening in my chest very strongly.
I came to the state of :I am healing now so let’s work.

Immediately I saw my heart( visually) full of cracks and was pulling healing light that I wrapped around the cracks until my heart start to heal completely.

Then my heart startet to shine bright.

1 hour after the loop I was going for the second loop. And after 30 min I had so much unbearable pain in my brain that I just let it happen-knowing it will heal me.

2 min before the loop ends the pain vanished and I started to feel again my body and the parts in me that where numb since a little child.

BOOOMMMMM

HOW EFFECTIVE IS THAT

i realy like what presistance can do

:grin:

2 Likes

You rock! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thank you @Tobyone

1 Like

I do my 3rd loop of DR St 4 now.

I feel like the terminator of healing.

This is strong stuff

Update : this is very good, now my whole body and energy body burns

1 Like

I am on a CfW run since 4 days.
Yesterday I did Rebirth Zp and CfW Zp.
Holy shit the amount of unhealthy emotions since 3 hours is heavy.
I just let it happen and I feel the Regeneration part is very strong now.
It a mixture of I don’t feel good at all and I am regenerating strongly.

Its so strong that I can’t sleep

It will be worth it afterwards

Update.

Long time since I have written in this journal but now it’s time again to write about my journey.

I did order 3 customs, all in Zp format

C1 Sage Immortal Zp+Chosen Zp

All-Seeing
Divine Self image
Deus
Harmonic Singularity
Immortal’s Blade
Immortal’s Courage
Intuition Enhancer
Joie de Vivre
Rebirth
Song of Joy
Spiritual Freedom
The Flow
The Wonder
Voice Master
Whispered Power
Yggdrasil

C2 Heartsong Zp+ True Social Zp
Aura of craving
Charisma and Flirting
Chosen of Venus
Deus
Divine Self image
Dragon Tongue
Elegance
Enchanting Smile
Gratitude Embodiment
Love Without Attachment
Natural Winner
Negative Energy Transmutation
Overdrive
Seducer’s Gaze
The Boundary
Total Nonchalant
Transcendental Connection
Yggdrasil

C3 Emperor Fitness ST4 + Spartan

A/SPS Organs.
Blink.
Equilibrium
Deep-sleep.
Emperor Fitness Height Inducer.
Epigenetic dna
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Harmonic Singularity
Male Enhancement
Master’s Coordination
Physicality Shifter Sexiness
Serum X
SPS Fat burn
Thunder
Deus.
Energetic Development XI.
Natural Winner
Pragya

And I am on Khan st1 as well (sounds like a drug :joy:)

I have to do another 1-2 cycles of Khan st 1 and I need to balance it out, otherwise I end up like a stone.
Also I want to continue with Khan until I reach st 4 and can create a custom. It’s a long way (I give myself 1 year for that) so I take it slow.

I did 6 days ago 1loop of regular Heartsong and yesterday I saw a women when I left the train, my heart started to sing, I could hear her Heartsong and it was a sensitive loving song she had.
I saw that in a splitt second and I wanted to turn around and tell her what I see but she was allready in the train.

Next time I strike immediately
Non the less I am happy that Heartsong gave me such a accurate radar.
Now I am really curious what will happen with a Zp custom.

I only tried Sage Immortal in Qv2 for maybe 4 times and it was amazing. Somehow I never tried the Zp version. But now things changed. My best friend returned 2 weeks ago from Peru and he is finally ready to facilitate Ayahuasca ceremonys. He overtrumps other shamans in power and skills and has such an inner peace and silence in the ceremonys that all participants have acces to silent peace during the ceremony . We did a ceremony at my home last week and it was one of the best.2 days afterwards it clicked in me that I need to develop my spiritual life. So I ordered a custom with Sage Immortal and Chosen.
This will be a interesting Journey.

Then yesterday I had played Foosball against a premier league team and we won. It was incredible satisfying. I allready had the same custom (Emperor Fitness st4 +Spartan) in the Q version. And I found out that I can use it for Foosball as well. The last 2 years (during lockdown) I only smoked weed and the played Foosball alone, gently trained my ball control and honing my technique.
I was classified as 3rd league player 2 years ago but yesterday one of the top players gave me such great compliments all the time. We beat them 7-1
:heart_eyes:
This will be an interesting journey

Also I had 3 days ago a fight with a big guy. I made him kiss the ground 3 times. My mouth still hurts but his face looks bloody. That for sure is the effects of Khan. 3 days ago I entered a bar I know, friends of me playing Foosball there and I ordered a Water. I stand next to the table and it’s my turn to play. In this moment this guy stands up and tells me: you are an asshole, get out of here. I took of my jacket and wanted to play, I ignored him but he continued and then I thought : not with me, I screamed : you are an asshole. He came to me and punch me in the face.
Then the whole situation turn into a Bud Spencer movie

Anyway after that it was clear to me that in my future I will maybe expirience more of this so I need to train AGAIN, loose Fatt and be the steel fist again. Somehow these fuckers think : Ohh I can do it with him because he is little( I am 163 cm TALL :joy:)
This is over now. Not with me. When I don’t react to people’s attacks its like they treat me like Jesus- throw the garbage on him he gladly eats it and is nice. But the moment I open my mouth it escalates very quick.

I am nice to the people I choose, but in the future I need to be way better at demolishing physical attackers. What happens if I meet a trained fighter, can I be quiet if they treat me badly. I don’t think so.

So this will be an interesting journey as well

All in all it looks like an interesting future

LET’S GO

6 Likes

We did Friday a ceremony at a friend’s home.

During the trip I expirience so many stupid and useless things in me that I asked the medicine/spirits to help me through all my traumatic experience.

So the Medicine ript my mask I show the world and myself off of me and lead me deep inwards to the point I had to trust myself fully.

The next morning I was running to the toilet and vomited again very hard. I had to be honest to myself and to others. I could not put a mask over my face since then.

I was going home and worked on some Key information I get from the Medicine.

The moment I was at home I lost halve consciousness and startet to cry like never before for 2 hours.it was a total breakdown.

( we have not only ayahuasca in the brew, I instructed my best Frend that he should cook a medicine that feels like Natural Mdma. He did it and its so strong. This medicine is like pure love and happiness that flows into your heart and then slowly but powerfully pushes out what wrong in your heart.)

At 4 pm my heart was so full of Paine, sadness and evil shit that I nearly lost my mind. Somehow I knew that 1 loop of lovebomb will be the best thing right now. I knew that it will work like a booster and it will get really ugly, but I was prepared to go trough, so I did 1 loop of lovebomb. 20 seconds in the loop I runn on the toilet, my phone in my right hand playing the loop and my head in the toilet hardcore vomiting.

I was vomiting every 10- 20 min into the toilet until 1 am and then Finaly after healing my wounded heart I felt warm love for myself and others in my heart.

That was effective :heart:

I still feel a little sting in my heart but it’s not more full of cuts and wounds.

Round 2 will be funny as well.

Today I stood up and traveled to another city and out of the blue it hit me: I am ready for st 2 of Khan, otherwise I am stuck. Now I need a transformation. I am ready.

So tomorrow I start with st 2 and see if one of my customs fitt

3 Likes

I wish you the best as you journey through other realms. Please report back soon.

LET’S GO!

2 Likes

Thank you

YEEEAAAA LET’S GOOOOOUUUUU

:heart_eyes:

I did Khan st 2 at morning
And now it’s nearly 6 pm I did 1 loop of Sage Immortal +Chosen custom.
The custom is working like crazy. I am very very calm inside and feel that the other modules are working.

I have to wait until tomorrow to give a correct review

Update
Right after I wrote the above, I concentrated inside and saw a problem.
I don’t want to change myself, I want to stay the same.

Then I realized that change is good if it’s going into a fruitful direction.

Pufffff resistance is gone

This is mind blowing

ZP Customs feels so smooth and natural

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB

1 Like

That is an interesting insight. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Yesterday 1st loop of a Zp custom.

SAGE IMMORTAL +CHOSEN

Instant calmness the whole day until now (24h later) some very useful insights. More motivation to organize my life

From Chosen I feel positive golden energy in my being. I lifted myself out of some internal states with Effortless positivity and overall a very good feeling.

Then I had phases the last 24 hours where I feelt a module working as the dominant part.
Example
1 hour after the loop I saw myself as a God given present to the world
Today at morning I stood up and was happy to be alive and I am curious what’s before me.
Then 3 hours later I had to re frame a part of my past so that I can proceed unhindered.

I feel Courage to explore the plant medicine way

It all feels so natural and Effortless but at the same time it’s deep deep changes that occur.

Today I was tired for 2 hours but that’s it.

Yesterday morning I did also 1st loop of Khan st2.
In the evening I was going to a salsa party. On my way home I crossed a street where a bordel was and a prostitute was waiting outside. She saw me walking and run into my direction to catch me.

Our conversation was like this

She-where your going
Me- Arabia
S- my name is stella
M- my name is achmed
She laughed then asked where do you go ACHMED
M- Kairo
S-point to the brothel and says- Kairo is there in the second floor
M-how much cost Kairo
S-30min cost 150
M- 2 weeks all inclusive holiday is how much?
S-laughs loud and say a couple of thousand
M- do you have a coin?
S-for what? Then she laughed hard and tell me you are the funniest man she ever met.
M-I am the funniest man on earth
She give me the coin and I make her the nice guy move
M- you decide now, heads or tails?
She grabs between my pants, laughing and refuses to choose.
I refuse also to choose because i had so much Funn and brought me into a situation where I realy dont want to pay her :joy:
She played wit my little cucumber and refused to choose for 1 minute and then she sayd : we can do 2 weeks it’s ok.
M- no no first I throw the coin to see if it’s yes or no. If it’s yes then I throw again to decide the length of it.
She bursts and shouts jokingly : OK throw it

I throw, I catch, I open my hand and she looses

I was happy

She wantet to leave then I gave her her coin back ( I allready had her coin in my pocket, I just couldn’t take it from her)

KHAN WILL BE ALOT OF FUN

1 Like

I am still quiet inside from my first loop of Sage +Chosen

Also there is tremendous positivity inside me from Chosen.

I stood up today and had a enlightening experience right away,i was at the edge of life and death always prepared to die and always prepared to have a good life. And then somehow I used my new power from Chosen. It was like I was golden light (exactly like the picture of Chosen) and one of my arms reached down into the abyss, pulling me away from there Effortlessly and then I realized that death has no value for me.
I don’t need salvation from life, only from my burden.
Then I lifted myself up into positivity like it was the easiest thing to do.
I guided myself out of a life long burden.
Now I want to live

Then I start cleaning my apartment and lisen to Khan st2

1 Like

Yesterday evening I was playing Foosball at a club.

Then there is this one girl that showed interest in me last time. I talked last time with her about some topics and then she did it, she showed real interest and asked : what dou you work?
I told her I am a spy for the African president.
Yesterday she saw me and came to me and said : I really wanna know what you do.
I smiled at her and she smiled back, then she sayd : are you still a spy for Africa?
I told her a big : yes
Then she pushed and I grab her by her arm and told her : I discuss business only with my girlfriends

Then she immediately pull back
I grab her arm again very soft and pull her to me
: do you understand now?
She nodded

I sayd: I think you know exactly why
She nodded

I stood up and walk 3 steps away then turn around and whisper from behind in her ear:
If you can’t pass this level then it’s your loss.
Then I left to smoke one.

I return to her ( because I wanted to see the fossball game) and suddenly she let her waist touch my knee, suddenly her elbow touched my arm and so on and so fort.

Then I sayd : ahhhhhhh interesting

She gets it and pull back.

I left and was walking for a halve hour, during this time I start to realy accept that I am sexual and I am proud of my Sexuality, I feel attractive and it’s my right to be Sexual. I love to be Sexual. I decided to show my Sexuality instead of hiding it. Then some fears appeared,i watched them In the eye and it was fear of Sexuality, because it can be dangerous, I asked myself what is the most dangerous thing that can happe?

Rape
Do I Rape somebody?
No
Puffffff and fear is gone and I have allowance from myself to be Sexual

Its really like in the description of Khan, the changes happens so naturally and I absolutely love that

4 Likes

The reconciliation is intense.
1 loop of Khan st2 and everything is fantastic that day but the next day is horrible for a couple of hours .

I didn’t expirienced that on st 1

Non the less I am growing stronger inside, I can feel this unshakable power and the willingness to go trough everything, even if I get hurt in doing so.
Khan is on a different level but If that’s the price I have to pay then LET’S GO

1 Like

Yesterday I had heavy reconciliation 1 hour after I stood up.

My soul was screaming like I was tortured for maybe 6 hours.

It was horrible but more manageable than in qv2.

Then in the evening I had to dig out every unhealthy self esteem issues. One after the other until I get again to the point where I had to make myself valuable

That was work yesterday

Today I experimented with 7 min of my Chosen custom and after 3 hours I played the rest of the loop. I noticed the effects but it was like thin Air. I like it more dense

I did my first loop of my Heartsong+True Social custom and I like it very much. It feels very natural for me.

Let’s see how this plays out

OK that’s my combination for sure
Sage Immortal +Chosen and Heartsong +True Social

WOW what a overall good feeling all the time

It’s fantastic I see the growth expanding over time beyond my horizon

What a week and where do I start.

I startet my washout at 3rd April.

The first 3 days where like the whole cycle started to bloom.
On the 4th day I knew I have to go lightly with KHAN, that means I am not ready for that.
So I ordered a new custom to go slow, steady and solid into the direction of Khan.
I just need more foundation
So let’s downgrade to upgrade in the long run.

This one

Emperor core
Minds eyes core

Carpe Diem Ascended.
Code of Loyalty
Courage Reclaimend
Dominion
Emperor’s Voice
Fearsome
Fenrir
Inner Gasoline
Mercy Protocol
Natural Winner
Negative Energy Transmutation
Positive Being Attractor Wealth
Omnidimensional
Path of Forgiveness
Pragya
The Boundary
True Sell
Wealth Limit Destroyer.

It will arrive in 1-2 days.

So last weekend we had a ceremony and I was instructed from my shaman in peru to make a pre diet for the plants to really acces me.

For 3 days no salt and sugar.
OK let’s go that’s easy I thought.
If I do a real diet I go 8 days without salt, sugar and oil.
Omg I was so wrong.
After 30 hours I lost control over my state, energy and emotions completely.
I wasn’t able to move more than 10 meters, could not read or watch TV, just laying on my couch and lisen to atmospheric chill out music.
I was in a state of constant lucid dreaming.
One of the plants we drink is bobinsana.
Its the heart opener/healer.
I could not resist anymore that this loving warm energy touches my heart so I let it touch my heart and started to heal. I expirienced my heart was in a steel box and this steel box pushes against my heart. Only that is causing me pain. So I let the loving energy melt the iron box around my heart and then enter it completely.

After 3 days it was time to drink the holy medicine.
I drank and I had the ugliest fight I ever had.
It was so dark and unbearable for me to stay longer on this earth, I wanted to escape the whole time, I had panic attacks, I saw myself resisting everything that comes from the outside world and even from myself. Until I nearly become crazy. Then I decided to relax and shut my brain down. Al this thinking is crazy and a time waste.

I wanted to run away and make it stop several times, the Medicine was so profoundly deep hitting this time that I lost my head several times.

I wanted to relax but I couldn’t relax one bit. Some constant energy is pulling me up and beyond my head into a space out of the ceremony the whole time. At some point I had to let it happen and followed upward until I reached the Angel’s, they welcome me, I was at home. They showed me a very cool technique,i pulled my wings out of earth and my wings where full of thick tar and dirt, I only had to spread my wings and move them realy fast, in 1 second all the tar was falling down and I shine again in beatifull light. Then I received blessings for my life. My life is blessed now.
And I know who I truly am.
I was floating down back into the ceremony and Finaly I can relax and enjoy the visuals is see before my inner eye. a blue-white kolibri is floating before me and I enjoy how much fun flying is.
The ceremony ends and I was having a party with the host upstairs.
The other 2 participants where still laying in their bed until the next morning.
I was upstairs in the living room and had to ingest salt into my body to stabilize me.
I did and in 10 min I was energetic stable.
After a ceremony you have still access to higher knowledge.
I was laying on the couch and asked the medicine spirits where does this fuckin panic attacks and complete freak outs came from. They showed me how I was in the stomach of my mother and her stomach is constant in panic, freak out and escape. Then they showed me that with every interaction she pushed fear, panic and freak out energy in me.

I understand that it is not my energy and it has no more room in me, I let it flow out of me until I was clean and free of this burden.

Now its my space and only allow good energy to enter me.

So Sunday I was enjoying the whole day on the coutsch and today I started a new cycle of subs.

1 loop Survival Instinct
In 2 hours i get free of the fear of death. I was hunting the fear inside me and found fear of death, I watched the skull of death in the eye and hold my ground until it was useless to hold this longer in me so I let the skull of death freeze to ice then pulled it out of my energetic body and throw it into the sun.

Burn to ash

Bye bye

Then 2 hours ago I listened the first time to my Emperor Fitness ST4 +Spartan custom.

And now I am at my place/bar and start to train at the Foosball table.

All is good, life is precious

LET’S GO

3 Likes

Today I want to train and be active.

I had a wonderful deep sleep
Funny thing is the moment I opened my eyes I did some full body exercises in my bed

:rofl: