The Pleasure of Push n Pull

I go to sleep in 2-3 hours.

Tomorrow is the first day I try my Emperor +Minds Eye custom for the first time.

I am very excited.

A new Journey begins

I am at the point in my life where I need to develope the life I want.
Until now I could cope with less.
Now thats no more possible
I want more
I want to be able to buy the things I want
To finance the projects I really want to do
To help others easily in financial situations
To be abundant in money and have the freedom to search the place on earth I want to stay and build a house,a family, a community, a paradise, a party island, a big long party boat and whatever funy things comes to my mind.

I start on level Zero

Let’s go

2 Likes

I started the new cycle 5 days ago.

Day 1 - Survival Instinct Zp + Emperor Fitness-Spartan custom
Rest
Day 3 Emperor +Mind Eyes custom
Rest
Today I haven’t decided what I lisen, maybe my Heartsong+True Social custom or Sage+Chosen custom.

I will see later

My Expirience with Emperor +Mind Eyes so far

Did my first loop of Emperor +Minds Eye custom
2 days ago.

6min in the loop and I start to forgave myself for 2 things I have done in the past, then I forgave myself everything and experience great freedom. Then I forgave everyone.

Its way better like that
Guilt is useless for me

Then a natural boost of inner strength that holds until today.

Really positive self talk, encouraging myself, self worth is rising, happynes is growing, some ideas to make money, betterment of social interaction, drive for life, when I finish a task I am proud and I feel satisfaction.

I am naturally holding myself up,
Women recognize me with interest that goes beyond looks and cloths ( not that I ever paid any attention and effort in that direction :joy:)

My mind feels positively charged from Mind Eyes, it’s like a constant smile in my Mind. Visualization are vivid and alive. The moment I don’t like what going on in my head I can stop it.

Emperor Fitness results
Was playing yesterday against a 1st league player in Foosball and I won 3 of 5 games
Emperor Fitness custom is incredible working.
I learn so fast and I hone my skills constantly.
He was shocked I was happy

I expected Spartan to be more dominant but instead my mind is made of steel that is present the whole time and I like that. It’s not to much its exactly right.

Today I decided to go wit my Heartsong custom and then 3 hours later I did Love Bomb.

Now I feel warm love for myself

I used last week

Survival Instinct zp
Emperor Fitness +Spartan custom
Emperor +Minds Eye custom
Heartsong +True Social custom
Lovebomb zp

Then 2 days reconciliation
Recon was manageable and yesterday I felt a little overload

Today after 3 days rest I did my Emperor Custom again

1 Like

I did 3 days ago 1 loop of my Emperor Custom
Today as well.

I have a Inner strength that’s growing.
I forgave myself for everything
I have mercy for others
I feel calm and centered
I feel calm in the presence of women

I realized that women are not my mother and they are people who are here for themselves.
This realization made me very calm in the presence of women.

Today during the loop I had a rush of happiness, I knew I was changing from the inside and this made me very happy.

I have an internal joy state the whole time.

I feel that I am pleasure and I don’t search pleasure in the world. I allready have pleasure inside.

I was going crazy with my custom builds so I ordered 4 days ago a new one.

This should complete my journey of

Sage Immortal + Chosen
Heartsong +True Social
Emperor Fitness ST4 +Spartan
Emperor +Minds Eye

New custom :point_down:
Primal+Diamond

Alexander’s Play
Aura of craving
Charisma and Flirting automatic Improver
Deep-sleep
Entranced
Gorgeous Manifestor
Male Enhancement
Natural Winner
Naturalizer
Omnidimensional
Overdrive
Panther
Potentiator
Seducer’s Gaze
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Sexiness Unbound
Sexual Manifestation
Temptation

Primal ZP was the only program that gave me the absolute best mood. I value a good mood before everything else so it was unavoidable until I ordered a custom.

Life is good

5 Likes

Yesterday we had a Foosball tournament and we lost all games.we played against all the first league teams and the difference is very clear.
Non the less it was a very valuable evening.
My partner was a strong second league player.
We had fought tough battles but we lost anyway.
I gained much experience yesterday and for the first time I am hungry to win. Until yesterday I played for fun but now I am changing

Now training begins.

1 Like

Friends of mine had an art gallery the last 5 years. Then 2020 we had a global Morona outbreak and the owner wanted to close the Gallery. But 6 people wanted to help so they shared the bills in 6 pieces. 2 months ago 2 people left the and 2 free slots where open.
They gave me immediately the opportunity to rent the place(I don’t rent the whole place, I just pay 1/6of the bill and have a key to do whatever I want).

So the last 2 months I was going to the clubs and collecting the good Foosball players into a whatsapp group. I offered them a place to play, smoke, drink,lisen to music and have a good time.

The first month I had between 1-3 players there ( max 2x per week)

Then slowly the good players came to look what this new place is.
Then last week nobody came.
Today I had 12 players ( the good ones, 1st and 2nd league players) in my “club”

I made 120 Dollars today(Yes progress)

Now I need to buy 2 Fossball tables more so that I can organize tournaments and more players can play.

Slow and steady progress

Now I am on my way home and realizing that this is the way- making money with something I really like to do.

I see myself in the future being the owner of a big club, bringing people together and having a very good time. The club has different floors and rooms, party rooms, play rooms, bistro-restaurant style, all romms full of plants like in a jungle, nice lights that illuminates the rooms into a jungle atmosphere wit animals painted in glowing colors. And durong the summer a big big big balcony to party on top of the club and have fun.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

LET’S GO

1 Like

Since 1 week I did only my Emperor+Minds Eye Custom and I have great results so far.

No Reconciliation at all.

Yesterday I did Emperor C and 6 hours later I tried my new Primal +Diamond custom.

Immediately I felt abundance is all around me and Its possible for me to live abundantly. Then a fire is burning inside me till now.

I feel so hot
I am hot
I look attractive

Then some Sexuality diminishing thought patterns appeared, I could only laugh about that.

Then I get really uncomfortable in my stomach (Sacral Chakra) to the point I run 2 times to the toilet and vomited hard and powerfully.

I let out - hiding from my Sexuality, Shame that I am wrong, unnecessary beliefs and energetic trash. All down the toilet.

Bye bye shit

Then I was sitting in a confortable chair and had fantasy about meeting women and quickly going to have sex and give them the orgasm of their life.
My dick get really hard in my pants so I let a new fantasy continue - I was in the toilet having sex with a beautiful women and she exploded into powerfull orgasms. The she open the door and left but outside where 10 more women gazing inside and I invited them to play. 2 jumped in and have the best time of their lives. They left and I invited another one.
It was the most normal thing to do.
And the changes allready happened
:grin:

After my lucid fantasy time I left the place where I was and was walking towards the main train station. On my way to the station I saw a girl that was in the same school when I was in first class.
She was 4 years older and I had a crush on her for 2 years. She was standing in fort of a bar and I walked by, then turned around and go talk to her. She has the sweetest thin and firm body. Fully trained little ass. I approch her and tell her that I know her. She laughs at me and says : everybody says that. Then I told her when where in the same school but she was 4 years above me. She ask for the name of the school and I told her.

BAAAMMMMM

Instand heart opening from her side
We talked a little bit about that time, I told her I had a crush on her since I first saw her, she smiled and 20 min later we took a taxi to her place.

She loved it and I loved it. She told me it’s for sure not the last time whe meet.

AHHHHHHHHHH PRIMAL IS GENIOUS

Then I left her house and was very tired, and still today I am very tired the whole day.
Maybe it’s a reconciliation
I just never had reconciliation in Form of tiredness.

And no I didn’t shoot my load yesterday, I made pauses with my dick inside her and let her rub her clit.

I had eaten well also
My sleep was fantastic

So it’s probably overload that make me sleppy.
Primal is really dense in combination with Emperor.

Good to know my limits

3 Likes

Fack it was too much.
I have recon since yesterday.
And not only brain fog, and sleepy, also headaches. I never had headaches in my life.

But OK it’s my responsibility. I tried in 2 weeks
Al in Zp format
1 loop Survival Instinct
1 loop Emperor Fitness ST4 +Spartan custom
1 loop Heartsong +True Social custom
1 loop Love Bomb
1 loop Primal +Diamond custom
4 loops Emperor +Minds Eye custom

Now I see the pattern of success

Day 1 Emperor c
Day 3 Emperor c
Day 5 Emperor c
Day 7 - one loop of my other customs
Day 9 Emperor c
Day 11 Emperor c
Day 13 Emperor c
Day 15 - one loop of my other customs

1 Like

Now I figured it out

I slept with 2 woman the last 10 days.

One gave me covid ( or let’s say shedding)

I stood up today prepared everything to go out and then collapse on the spot for 4 hours.

30 min ago I took NAC and I can feel how metal is leaving my brain and slowly my clarity and power returns. The last 4 days I felt weaker and weaker. Yesterday I had trouble standing on my feet. Today I collapsed.
My stomach hurts as if poison is moving trough my gut.
Now I am sitting at home and waiting for the relief shit. In 2 hours I will run to the toilet and shitting this out of my system.

Its the 4th time I get this (“covid” “Symptome”) and every fucking time it’s after I had sex with a vaccinated women.

Wtf did this sick degenerated people put into these vaccines?

Frend of mine took the first shot and had 2 days little bit a groggy feeling
After the 2nd shot he collapsed for 5 days
And after the booster he shitted blod for days.

:exploding_head:

Anyway in 2 hours it’s over.

3 Likes

OK now I can function again.
My power is back, my head is cristal clear, I am stable and fitt.
Only thing is I have metal in my mouth, ugly poisonous metal.

2 hours more.

No sing of overload or reconciliation

BAMMMMMM NEXT LOOP OF EMPEROR

1 Like

I am back, no more symptoms and I feel I am stronger than ever.

The loop of Emperor c realy powers me up with internal power.
I realize that I did lisen to 10 different Zp titels in 2 weeks and I am very fine.

I love it

Let’s go, time for a salsa party

1 Like

Stood up today and allready did 1 loop of Emperor c.
I feel powerfully calm, collected and ready to do the necessary things/changes in my life.

Self assurance is rising
Positive self talk is installed

In 1 hour I do 1 loop of my Primal +Diamond custom as well.

Let’s go

2 Likes

Natural oregano oil is amazing for protection from shedding !

2 Likes

Hi @enigma12

Thank you for your tip.

I have eaten her pussy well :wink:

I don’t mind getting infected with this shit, because I know how to kill it.

But the real trouble is, it’s so sneaky, it starts with little energy loss and 3 days later I can barely stand. And I thought it’s reconciliation

:joy:

1 Like

I made oregano oil 6 months ago. But it came out to strong.

1 drop and I burn like fire for hours

But thank you for the reminder

Time to have fun and burn a little

1 Like

What a perfect combination

Emperor+Minds Eye
Primal +Diamond

I feel like everything is abundantly available for me and I don’t need more.

Its a combo that makes me so relaxed and charged with power.

I love it

1 Like

Washout starts today.

I include Alchemist st 2 in the next cycle

I testet my limits this cycle and I get 2 times recon.

I used (all in Zp format)

1loop Survival Instinct
2 loops Emperor Fitness +Spartan custom
6 loops Emperor +Minds Eye custom
1loop Heartsong +True Social custom (recon)
1 loop Lovebomb
1 loop Sage Immortal +Chosen custom (recon)
3 loops Primal +Diamond custom
3 loops Ascension chamber

Next cycle is strict

Emperor custom
Primal custom
Alchemist ST2 zp
Every 10 days, 1 loop of Emperor Fitness c.

Update :
Also a Dragon Reborn ST4 +The Elixir custom is jumping in my mind since days.

I am going to create it today.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Instead of a Dragon Reborn +Elixir custom
I ended up with Chosen +Love Bomb

Here it is, I ordered it yesterday

Chosen
Lovebomb
Depts of Love
Song of Joy
Strength of Gentleness
Spiritual Freedom
Carpe Diem Ascended
Naturalizer
Chosen of Venus
Light of humility
The Flow
The Wonder
Virtue Series Temperance +hope
Deus
Divine Self image
Joie de Vivre
Pragya
Spiritual Abundance
Voice Master

I was under the influence of some very potent psychedelic medicine yesterday and then I was feeling that I need more self love and somehow my brain goes: wanted+Lovebomb can help also.

I don’t know how I managed to order a custom yesterday, but I did it quickly and very successful
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

This is gonna be one of the most pleasant customs ever lol. It may be the ultimate recon killer too.

2 Likes