The Pleasure of Push n Pull

Today is the 4th day of the zp washout and I feel so positive since I stopped the loops.

I will definitely continue with Chosen

Its the first time I have fear or let’s say I am very unsure what will happen when I start my Emperor Custom.
I did try 3 loops in total of Emperor 1year ago and I transformed into a Maschine of a Man. Since then it was clear for me that I don’t touch this Sub again.

I have to say that i feel Fear from Vortexdive Crucible

But I trust myself that I will turn out Golden

Now the game changed.
I will not participate in this nonsense that’s going on in the world, I just refuse.
Now its time to be a little bit more of a lone Wolf.
Since over 1 week some thoughts penetrate my mind : USE EMPEROR, THE TIME HAS COME.

I found this so strange and I didn’t want to do it, but my intuition is something I can trust so instead of just listening to the Qv2 version ( never tried that) I build a custom.
:joy:

Then I used a pendulum to see witch modules I have to put in.

First build was Emperor, Ecstacy of Gold st4, Heartsong

I found that this would be overload, specially since Wanted zp gave me little headache. I planed on using chosen and wanted Zp for another round.
So I decided to lisen to my Wanted Heartsong Love Bomb custom instead and only use Chosen Zp.

New stack will be

EMPEROR SPARTAN INNER CIRCLE CUSTOM 1
WANTED HEARTSONG LOVE BOMB CUSTOM 2
CHOSEN ZP

Tomorrow I start

4 Likes

Best of luck with the next phase of your journey @Leandros

I think you’re going to love the synergy between Emperor Spartan and Chosen. Excited to see your results with this stack.

2 Likes

Thank you @Ice

Let’s see what happens.

1 Like

I am listening to my Wanted Heartsong Love Bomb custom right now.

I was a little bit surprised that I don’t feel something in regards of power or changes but now 48 min in the loop it feels like steel is coming out from my belly.

Its still powerful

I get SaintSovereign comparison now

QV2 is like the terminator Zp is like the liquid guy

Uff what a relief :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Did 1 loop of w,hs, lb custom and 1 hour ago Emperor qv2(regular version, custom did not arrive in time, now tomorrow the zp version is out :joy:)

Its very smooth and powerful until now.
I like that very much.

I see that I am very timidly walking around and can’t stand that any more.
Lucky the subs works like magic.

Its exactly what I need
I sit tall, I am unafraid and my constant unsurenes is unnecessary.
Also I can respect myself (that’s one of the main reasons I startet this stack)
And I feel good and valuable, very high status without arrogance.

I am very surprised that it’s not nearly as cold as the version I tried
In fact it feels very warm ( maybe this is from Heartsong and love bomb)

What a great sub, I am happy to try the custom in 4 days and later on the zp version

1 Like

Change of plan

I am back at Dragón Reborn st 4 Custom

Need another round before I progress with Zp or anything else, except my new Emperor Custom.

I think they gel wonderfully, specially with Spartan in it.

Update : finished the loop of st 4,it was the right thing to do

After 3 loops of Dragon Reborn and 4 loops of DR Ultima i nearly vomitet after I smoked 2 hits from a cigarette.

I don’t have to smoke only to participate with others- that’s what I hear me saying during my near vomit experience :grin:

Today my Emperor Custom arrived

NOW THE FUN BEGINS

Holy shit

That’s it

I finished my first loop of Emperor 1 hour ago.

I expirience a total Fearless of Negativity- we have a street in Zürich where all the Heroin, Coke, crack people and the Criminals stay.
Its the most ugly and energetic dirtyest place in Switzerland.

I was walking into this street and changed instantly. I realized that I don’t need foreign Negativity until I had my space free of this.
I lost the fear of negative Energy.

Vortexdive Crucible : :point_up_2: absolute gamechanger

Also I was (I am unvaxinated) sitting at the main train station and watch how I changed, and some fears arises.
I treated the fear like a good friend and telling my fears: hey buddy your useless for me if there is no real danger I expirience right now. So unless you help me when there is real danger you have to shut up or I am gona destroy you.
Then my fear changed form and is now very warm and friendly towards myself.

Then I get manic : :blush:

Normally when I work with myself I always kind of protect myself energetically ( I build a bubble of pure light and stay in that bubble and then I dive internally to the problems and solve them)

Not today

With great pleasure I did a dive into my underworld with a smile on my face so big that I am still smiling. It was like I flying down to the source of some evil shit, knowing it can’t harm me

The Journey has begun

2 Likes

I had the same experience again.
Over 1 year ago I ordered a HOM and Kahn st 4 Custom. After 6 loops maybe i experienced (I think it was my higher self) a force that screamed down on me so hard I was in shock: you need Healing first, you can’t proceed.

After 3 loops in total of Emperor

Same thing happened yesterday but with only 10%force and more of an advice : do healing first, you are very close.

So that’s it.

Did 3 loops of my Dr ST4 custom and 2 loops DR Ultima.

It knocked me out so hard that I was asleep during Silvester.

It brought up the root cause of my trauma and I could erase it after 1 1/2 days.

Finished one loop st 4, 10 min ago and I am very quiet, burning inside in a fire that reaches my whole body.

I am Exited to see what happens next

Its funny I make plans, prepare everything for the exeqution, then start the exeqution and get pulled away and pushed into something that I need to do first. :joy:

I had 5 loops of DR st 4 an 3 loops of DR Ultima the last 2 days.

That was very good

But now I need rest from subs

I left my apartment today and the moment I stepped out I felt as if 50 kg pressure dropped from my back, in fact I felt so free that I got a little bit frightened.

Solution - 1 loop of my Emperor Custom

God this was so good.

These subs work like Magic now.

I love this custom so much it’s unbelievable.

My inner state is growing so fantasticly its pure Magic.

Now I do the necessary changes in my life

Update : now I am at home again and somehow I need to make the best thing I can while I am at home.

This means

Cleaning everything
Decorate everything
Prepare myself for success
Study interesting things I like
And then use the things I learned
Developed my style of living
And be fucking phenomenal

Let’s start

3 Likes

Today I stood up and somehow I felt melancholic

I don’t expirience this often(2times in my life)
Then I realized that this melancholy is a stucked emotion I drag with myself.
For sure DR brought this up.
Today is listening time again and I jump between Dr and Emperor like a child.

DR wins

The last loop of Emperor hitted so deep thanks to my manic Dr run the last 3 days, that I am doing it again.

The next 2 days I will liessen between 4-8loops of DR ST4.

So that the next loop of Emperor realy kicks in

Let’s go

I did 4 loops of st 4 since yesterday
What a powerful purge.
We are in the Mayan water week, every Mayan week has 13 days and 1 dominating energy for the whole week
Water is healing energy
So I thougt let’s try DR and see what happens.
I will continue the next 7 days with DR until a new Mayan week starts.

I have to say that now after 1 year of DR I can see what an imense healing process DR delivers.
I always had the notion that DR works very fine but It could be more powerful (even as a st4 Qv2 custom) ,until I restarted again and saw how a fantastic job it did. This whole year of DR was like this : I am gona break down your big problems to a level where you can consciously handle them.

Funny thing was-once I get to this level I thought : cool now I can proceed with other things.
But I needed this Round 2.

And I heal so fast now it’s a blessing

Somehow I have zero resistance and the amount of problems I solve is unexpected .
I expirience that DR gives me a solid foundation as a human being.
I am able to root out deep seated fears and problems , I realese stuck energy, I heal pain, I can change consciously, I rise above blockage, I feel free like never before, I have a sense of internal knowing that I am ready for life, I have courage and I get stronger and healthier.

I hate to go trough this kind of trial but I love the results.

I am am so curious how well the next loop of Emperor will affect me after this next 7 days😁

Edit: I included 1 loop of Alchemist st 1.
Its super efficient, I vomited 3 times into the toilet
:joy:

1 Like

No subs since yesterday.

I am flying beautifuly like a bird.

DR +Alchemist st1 is sooo effective.

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB

:point_up: Hey @Sub.Zero , want to comment?

I bought Rebirth today.
Now I am very curious to see what happens.

Today I lisen to Rebirth +Heartsong

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher would have much more to say in here since he has run that beautiful combo (Alchemist and Dragon).

I wish, didn’t notice a whole lot. It might come a year later, but at the time of listening I didn’t get the miraculous effects that other describe unfortunately.

From my point of view, I was going through unbearable shit for 1 year (since Dragon Reborn came out).

But now I lisen to 3 loops of ST4 per day without a problem.
I included Alchemist st1 and it was phenomenal.
This synergy is perfect.
Its no problem to handle

The only thing that drives me nuts and shows me how much healing I need is : Heartsong

So I included 1 loop of Heartsong as well.

Today I do this again.

1x Rebirth Ultima
2x Dragon Reborn
1x Heartsong
Maybe 1 x Limit Destroyer Ultima

2 Likes

Lago mio
Yesterday I did my stack and after that I ended up in a very uncomfortable state today.
This uncontrollable pain builded up since yesterday and today it exploded so hard I had to handle it.

What crawled on the surface
Traumatic Expirience

Left behind/left aside from my mother the moments I realy realy needed her.

I fearlessly let the whole painful trauma unfold and I saw/felt that I am stuck in an cold abyss, full of loneliness, coldness and dark blue feelings of left alone.

I turned my self love on and walked towards myself (the stuck part of me) and grab myself with a hand made out of steel and love out of this trauma. I somehow pulled myself out of this state, open my warm heart and told myself : do you feel this loving energy? There is your place from now on, come and heal there. I am always here and you will never be alone and nobody can hurt you anymore because I am loving towards myself and that is so much better then somebody who doesn’t realize my value.

So my splittet part jumped into my love and started to heal very quickly. After 5 min I had a overflow of all these stucked energys. They did Flow out of myself for 5 min until I was back in a stable state.

BAAAAMMMM I am the MOTHERFUCKER :grin:

Today I did
1x Rebirth Ultima v2
2x Dr st 4
1x Heartsong

Its the first time I feel very very good after Heartsong.

I even hear my heart playing a beautiful melody full of joy and love

:grin:

2 Likes