Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

After checking Friday’s custom, it reminded me of how curious I was of some of his modules to guide oneself in life.

I decided to apply some of it to my custom :

Khan St4
Wanted
Sanguine

Alexander’s Play

Courage Reclamed
Stress Displacement
Divine Self Image
Merger of Worlds

SPS: Endocrine System

Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Carpe Diem Ascended
Productivity Unleashed
Machine : Action
Natural Winner
Furious Ascent
Mastermind
The Way of ROI
Lifeblood fable

Yggdrasil
Wayfinder

Only thing I am not so sure is Sanguine, I don’t know if it’s counted as a core…

1 Like

Updated Custom:

Custom Idea
Feedback on it would be good. Thank you.

1. Khan ST4 Q Core
  2. Stark Core
  3. Edge of Danger
  4. Chosen of Venus
  5. Eye of the Storm
  6. Foundation
  7. Natural Winner
  8. Mountain Breaker
  9. Entranced
  10. Story Teller
  11. Technological Prodigy
  12. Dragon Tongue
  13. Rogue
2 Likes

Let me look at yours first. The system isn’t going to block more than two cores, we just don’t want people adding 55 cores and then blaming us for their bad results.

17 Likes

This is an interesting development today!

I’ve been enjoying running my current ZP stack of Emperor, QL1, and Sanguine… nice mix of “figure sh*t out, DO IT, and be chill about it the whole time”… I’d definitely be interested in a single ZP custom for those results, that I could stack with something else to focus it.

Time to do some planning.

2 Likes

You need to check what you have as goals and align your modules with it.

What I see in your sub is :

• Attraction/Seduction/Sex, a bit of love
  • Modules to help you achieve your goals
  • Modules to help you build a good body
  • Few modules to help you stay centered (foundation, eye of the storm, fenrir)
  • Finally, you have a few modules that are focused on skills (ex. technological prodigy, Dragon Tongue, story teller)

Now is there any goals you might have missed?

1 Like

Guys who are faniliar with Twitch and gaming content creators, what cores do you find most fitting and why? All answers appreciated.

By the way @Ingress @Brandon

That’s how I build my custom too

2 Likes

I would go with Stark/Wanted as cores… You need charisma and attraction! Wanted has been proven to pique men’s interest too (not necessarly in a sexual way, you just become more Wanted, people want to spend time with you)

Stark will also help you become better with video games… After that I would add few fames modules.

@Vanno Check this out too.

2 Likes

I have two one focused on Primal and one focused on AM

Primal custom I’m adding new modules

Primal
Long range seduction
Lion IV
Iron frame
Inner gasoline
Alexander’s play
Discordia deliverance
Sex manifestation
Naturalizer
Limiting people remover
Love without attachment
Negativity displaced
Temptation
Charisma improver
Sacred words
Divine self image
Panther

I want to add wanted for the physical shifting of course but this is o heavy and some modules may need to be removed.

My Ascend mogul is more getting to the money faster

Ascend mogul
Current invoker
Wealth limit destroyer
Debt anihalitor
Naturalizer
Divine will
Yggdrasil
Overdrive
True sell
Unrelenting wealth motivation
Capre diem
Intuition enhancer
Way of ROI
Inner voice
Natural winner
Manipuls
Financial reality shifter
Omnidimensional
I AM
Deus

I would like to keep most of the wealth modules. I had a custom way back when they first came out with Ascend mogul but the file got lost in my computer and it’s not on my downloads list in the store. But these were some of the modules in it. Even though this can be trimmed down a bit as well.

2 Likes

Yeah, Ive heard Wanted before, but I am a bit sceptical about if it’s valuable for streaming. I mean all sunliminal can benefit streaming, but does this provide me with value? Could you perhaps expand how it has provided value for you if you don’t mind?

I mean wanted is definitely in the name. But most of Twitch is male. And if it really makes you looked up to might be nice, in a non sexual way.

Hmmm, I was mainly thinking about @Invictus’s feedback on his interview… But now that I think about it. Chosen would be more appropriate. It’s lower in sexuality, but gives that feeling that as long as people are with you, everything is gonna be okay. So it gives that attraction, in a non sexual way.

1 Like

I read the page and there are definitely some points that would help in streaming like expressing emotions and being carefree. But it also says its a male seductress, which is why I’m so unsure.

1 Like

Wanted would draw in female members for your streams and make them want you and love you.

2 Likes

Was considering rebuilding my Liminality v3 custom. Curious to know if this strikes a good balance for the healing module.

I know the music producer module is a bit kitchen sink in there, but it’s overall really important for my own goals which I felt the ascension core would capitalize on.

See if this link works

Definitely an interesting path. Reminds me of a 2Pac documentary I think, where he said he focused on getting the females interested and then the males would come too, following the females. :joy:

2 Likes

Btw, how long is your guys, say 20 module, customs in audio duration?

2 Likes

How about:

Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
SPS: Fat Burn
Health Codex
Asclepius
Serum X

3 Likes

i have no idea what these “customs” are and im not really interested in them at this time as i have already started my 21 day cycle and i do not randomly change the products im using without careful planning.

im only posting here because of this…

we are retiring the Ultima build for now. It’s no longer necessary, as ZPT and ZPT^2 outperforms Ultima in every way, including as a “booster.”

what is this referring to?

what is ZPT and ZPT2 that is supposedly faster and better then ultima?

i have bought a lot of ultima products and i do NOT see this ZPT and ZPT2 versions in my download area anywhere.

how can i get access to these ZPT and ZPT2 versions of ultima products i already bought?

The other thread spells out the ZPT and ZPT2. ZP Terminus and ZP Terminus Squared. different power levels.

The customs are subliminals that get “embedded” with your name so they work even better.

3 Likes

i do NOT know if this is supposed to be an answer to me but if yes then you did NOT answer my question.

again, my question is: how can i get access to these ZPT and ZPT2 versions of ultima products i already bought?