Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

By building a CUSTOM once they’re ready. The other thread I mentioned literally spells it all out in the first post. search recent posts for “ZP customs”

3 Likes

i do NOT want a custom.

i want the ZPT and ZPT2 versions of the ultimas i already bought.

i repeat.

i do NOT want any custom.

i just want these new versions of products i already bought.

You won’t get those versions, unless you build a custom. (which has been said already)

3 Likes

For some reason I just burst out laughing at this one hahahahaha

5 Likes

@MadaraUchiha - I understand that you want “booster-like” effects for the Ultima products you have purchased. It is possible that SaintSovereign and Fire are testing such a thing on Beyond Limitless ZP. And if that works out well, it MAY help build similar boosters for other Ultimas too.

Do wait a bit. I think it’s a bit challenging for them to incorporate the booster concept to (standard) ZP which is why it is taking time.

Meanwhile, the ZPT and ZPT^2 (and their booster effects) are only limited to customs.

2 Likes

I’m down for your suggestion! I would need help in skimming my custom in that case hahaha (I’ve decided to replace Wanted with rebirth to make it lighter, and Rebirth was an incredibly powerful sub for me, in one day it manifested results for Wanted!)

I would love to remake
This is focused on manifestation and art and growing my followers for my art
UA
Stark
Limit destroyer
Unlimiter
Natural Winner
Awakened Perception
Potentiator
Faith Unyielding
The Spotlight
Overdrive
Deus
True Sell
Intuition Enhancer
Gratitude Embodiment
Divine Will
Yggdrasil
Dominion
Jupiter
Current Invoker
Tyrant

and up my ALQL EOG to stage 3
I’m trying to do 2 years for all 4 stages
Alchemist ST3 Core
Ecstasy of Gold ST3 Q Core
Quantum Limitless ST3 Q Core
Blue Skies
Deep Sleep
Mosaic
Naturalizer
Omnidimensional
Sanguine
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Pragya
Mystery
Merger of worlds

I guess I could make 3 customs from my 6 cores if I had to. What if I put the same module in multiple customs, or do I need to have all different modules in all…3 if I make 3?

Maybe RM instead of Stark in my art custom? I have both licensed.

2 Likes

why not just release the ZPT and ZPT2 versions of all products?

Because that would be a waste of time and money honestly… And it would confuse the hell out of people while resulting in more support tickets and complaints

You have to look at stuff like that from a business standpoint … also a lot of customers would rather them put the time and effort into making new products, modules, or research

4 Likes

Rather, they could release experimental for a few select majors.

Like ME ZPT2 and Stark ZPT. Analogous to the Q experimental.

1 Like

Because people don’t listen to instructions, as stated many many times before, and they’ll overexpose themselves massively. As customs are a higher cost, and more personal to the user they’ll most likely be used appropriately since people most likely don’t want to waste money.

Just as an example. When experimental versions of Stark and Minds Eye were released at Terminus levels, people ran them for 10 loops in the past. I’m aware not everyone abuses the system but :man_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

Looks like this one is missing a core. Typically these customs are meant to have at least one core, although I’m not sure if anything has changed for ZP customs.

Cores aren’t required. Saint confirmed that for me recently

9 Likes

How long in time is the average custom?

They’re usually the same as the main store programs. I assume ZP customs will be 15 minutes.

2 Likes

chill they are still releasing it.

1 Like

First of all, a big (virtual) round of applause to @SaintSovereign @Fire and the Q Engineer for getting these customs out sooner than most of us expected! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A couple questions:

1. Does the recon-reducing tech cause less recon for the entire stack? Or is it specific to that sub?
  2. In what situations, or for which users, is it advisable to order a ZPT / ZPT^2 custom vs. ZPS?
4 Likes

Am i in the minority being someone who until today barely had any idea that these custom products even existed?

Do most people use these customs or most people are like me?

I had no idea this is what the creators where working on and thought new product descriptions where the next major project here but guess not.

Please submit a support ticket.

1 Like

About what specifically?

To request ZPT and ZPT2 versions of products i already bought?