Mountain breaker
Informaticon
Eye of Storm
Iron Frame
Financial Reality Succeser

*Instead of Omnidimensional
maybe Yargdsill or Fortunes Favourite.

1 Like

With EOG st1 are there better ones for similar purpose where you don’t have to make 4 separate builds for each stage?

I think you’d be ok running the store version of EoG1 and maybe EoG2. Like if you wanted EoG3 and 4 in a custom. no “breakdown/healing” in the custom. Having that in customs that you plan to run long-term could put you in what they call “Healing Hell”

2 Likes

I am aiming for improving/becoming an content creator, by streaming and creating youtube videos out of my live streams.

Im having trouble choosing cores. Renaissance man suggests it’s fitting for improv/creativity for content creation whether thats live or editing Youtube videos, or coming up with new content ideas. Daredevil/True social makes socializing/chatting easier and makes you more fun and carefree, also popular. Would love for input for cores. Someone charming, witty, popular, cool, inspirational, expressive, engaging, funny, has a fun vibe, creates and shares cool content, succesfull, works hard, many high level friends, authentic, present etc etc.

I also have a full time job and have a “busy” life, and so the energy, drive and productivity is important. One also have to have fun as that benefits all goals and makes the journey more enjoyable.

I’m unsure of cores.
(StarkQ, Daredevil, True Social, Renaissance Man?)
Inner Circle Core

Dragon tongue
Song of Joy
Storyteller
Potentiator
Machine: Action
Productivity unleashed
Carpe Diem Ascended
Joie de Vivre
Spotlight and/or Gloryseeker
Ethereal Presence
Entranced
Yggdrasil

Anything else :upside_down_face:?

5 Likes

The Rogue

The Rogue is built on the traits of social seduction and skill improvement. With the foundation of DareDevil and Stark, this will allow the basis for social communication and seduction to be bridged together, allowing for improvement. Auras are used to give us a sense of danger and excitement. The skills section has result enhancements and healing with skills. This will allow me to pick up skills for social seduction and work (marketing) much more easily. The status section is used to boost Daredevil and stark. The social section would be used to improve areas of my social skills I might be lacking.

Cores: 2
Modules: 15
Total: 17

Core
Stark Core
Daredevil Core

Aura
Edge of Danger
Chosen of Venus

Skills
Eye of the Storm
Foundation
Story Teller
Mosaic

Status
Natural Winner
Entranced
Pride Unbroken

Social
Dragon Tongue
Rogue
Lifeblood Fable
Lion IV
Ethereal Presence
Transcendental Connection

Feedback for improvement would be great! @RVconsultant @GoldenTiger @Invictus @Ice @Brandon

9 Likes

can you just add a new module to your build or do you have to make a new custom build to say add RICH ZP to it.

or do you mean you listen to rich zp separately

Each custom is built each time. So adding RICH would be a separate build

Aha yeah makes you think carefully then…

are you planning to release the ZPT and ZPT2 versions of normal products?

You already know they aren’t :wink:

1 Like

I understand what your intent is.

Mountainbreaker is very different from Rogue for example, so I wonder how long it will take for you to notice results.

Perhaps if you put Mosaic in there, it might help it gel even more.

1 Like

I am unsure that support is equipped to handle ZP Custom questions, but I’ll submit a ticket while waiting for an answer from SC founders here anyways.

Thank you! I’ll replace it with Mosaic!

1 Like

I want to congratulate you all on your planning.

When ZP customs are available, there will likely be a mad rush to the Q shop.

Now is the time to think and plan so when you get to the store, you’ll know what to do without as many distractions and doubts.

Also remember if you have never listened to ZP, you might want to start with a ZP at the main shop.

As for the ZPT and ZPT^2, I would encourage caution. Remember there is the possibility you might get ZPT or ZPT^2 and it might be too much, in which case you might have to go back to the ZP level. Please consider your budget, and consider how well you have adapted to ZP. Remember even @SaintSovereign expressed reluctance to attempt to use the higher levels of ZP power. (That’s a hint.)

8 Likes

That was originally their plan in 2020, when Q+ was the goal (now replaced by ZP) and fully automated programming was complete.
So, it is very likely you will be able to upgrade ZPT and ZPT2 versions in the future albeit at an upcharge.

2 Likes

Most likely not but if they do it will be something you have to pay extra for since it will be an offer kinda thing… like eventually maybe they could add it to the store as an option once you purchase but you would have to pay extra for the build itself

Chance are they wont tho so you might aswell just go build a custom and stop asking the same question a million times

3 Likes

@RVconsultant This is what I was considering. I decided to leave out any romance/sexuality modules in here as they don’t fit and they require a different focus. They’d only serve to introduce more recon with my main goals here.

The only ones I’m not 100% certain with here are the general results enhancers. If something better could be substituted in there or not.

Right now I’m on the fence about AM vs Ascension. While having financial goals are definitely in the plans, I wonder how much that is going to slow down the Ascension scripting from manifesting itself. Out of all this, Ascension is definitely the one that would need the most focus. I’m leaning more towards Ascension for now and running this then down the road when my foundation is more set adding AM. I’m trying not to bite off more than I can chew with this, while still keeping long term in mind.

Ascension Core
Ultimate artist Core

Music modules
Ultimate music producer
The spotlight
Trailblazer

General result enhancers
Omnidimensional
Potentiator
Unlimiter
Current Invoker

Inner world/ life enhancement
Starfilled Night
The Merger Of Worlds
Gratitude Embodiment
Inner Voice
Joie De Virve

Protection/inner strengthening/toxic individual removal
Manipulus
Negative Energy Transmutation
Attachment Destroyer
Negativity Displacer
Sanguine
Foundation

i do NOT care about the price.

my problem is not having to pay extra for these new versions, my problem is having to create a custom.

i have no interest at this time in getting involved in this world of custom products.

But i would gladly pay more to get access to ZPT and ZPT2 versions of normal products i already bought.

They have well established that higher power levels are reserved only for customs.

2 Likes