Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

You have to take action. I got my weight loss by doing dance, working out and heartbreak diet (I’ve stopped that now :joy:).

You can do low impact workouts and achieve success.

1 Like

It helps you in being Wanted, even without losing weight. :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you :grinning: . So I have to kick my ass. Will it help me to overcome overweight frustration. My reason for weightloss

1. Actually lose weight to look good and avoid future health issues related to weight
  2. To stop getting frustrated about my weight when someone points out and you feel you are helpless. That’s it
1 Like

Cool. It will help me to become attractive after 6 months :upside_down_face:. Honestly physical shifting takes time ik everyone reported and I will try manifestation too :grinning:
Let see wanted + workout(kinda) + manifestation

For few days now I feel that the fat is leaving my body (oily bowel). I am also exercising everyday of course but I think Wanted is helping a lot

4 Likes

It’s good to hear. How many days since it has been showing effects?

Started 1 week ago. I started on May but weight loss was not my priority at the beginning.

1 Like

I see. It will take sometime but with manifestation and workout it might work a little faster :smiley:

1 Like

WANTED absolutely does help with weight loss. Instruct the body to tell it where you want to lose the fat and it will get to work.

4 Likes

Wait a minute! I just noticed this heck now.
After a week on SG, people started to point out my overweight. And now it has become little intense. May be SG is guiding me to lose weight which I never gave any importance. Like it may be guide for my ignorance and I am just going through little unfair times. It might get better later actually? What you think guys??(I have started SG on 16 August)

1 Like

Yes I will do thanx

yeah ,it could be…I quitted smoking after I added SG to my stack …it was a fifteen years old habit 。before that, I tried many times,never succeeded…

8 Likes

I wish I could like it twice. Good job

Ok. My first update of wanted is
I have wanted in a stack with other sub club subs
I asked If i could use wanted as a female, and they told me yes, their subs are made from male point of view, but women can use it too
I asked because even though i knew it, i wanted to make sure i didn’t grow a beard or something :smiley:
The results i had with wanted is that ok. So i never really wanted facial piercings
Of course i was curious and a lot of girls look cute with it
The only facial piercing i don’t like for myself is a septum
And all of a sudden after using wanted, i wanted a piercing
And usually sometimes i want something, but that’s just it, i don’t take action to make it come true
But i began to have this weird obsession of getting my nostril pierced
And i began to watch girls with the piercing i wanted and it looked cute and feminine in my point of view
So yesterday i went to tattoo places and all told me no because they weren’t available
So i got a bit disappointed, but that didn’t stop me
So today early in the morning i went to a tattoo place near my home
And boom Got it
It looks cute And i feel good with it and that’s what matters
And The thing is i am afraid of piercings, specially places like face etc
And i knew it would hurt a bit, but that didn’t stop me, and I’m usually not that brave
Now i would love to get my belly button pierced but i would wait hahaha
Like next year … But That is weird all of a sudden i got this obsession with getting this piercing and i didn’t care about the pain because i knew it would look cute

5 Likes

Great results! @Moonlight

Besides the piercing, any luck with the beard? :wink:

1 Like

Support ticket.

Welcome @Moonlight !

Thank you for posting!

How did you decide to use WANTED rather than Seductress?

Please keep posting as I’m sure others can benefit from reading your results.

3 Likes

Hahaha no luck with the beard :frowning:

I don’t know, really. I Just saw all the results wanted was giving to the users and i was mind blown haha and immediately i was interested :smiley:

Nice nice I will be starting wanted too. :smiley: I will be tracking your results. Just inform when you get beard :)))

1 Like