Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Wanted solace gives some hard recon :sleepy: gonna switch it for the masked

1 Like

You will radiate multiple auras my friend :slight_smile: two probably. You will walk into a crowded room womens heads will turn as they catch your eyes.

They will experience a desire for you like bees around a honey pot. They will crave for your attention. You will be the centre of attention the heavenly spot light, the man every man wants to be.

2 Likes

Interesting to choose wanted. Seductress is litterally just a female version of wanted. And there’s a girl on the forum who had insane results with seductress.

Hope you achieve your goals with wanted. :slight_smile: And welcome to the forum

well,I think it is interesting that a sub could change a person from a wide range of angles and without the person realise it…I never expected Wanted will cause change like that…

2 Likes

Not caring what other people think of me : I am nearly sure that there is the module “Divine self image” in Wanted. This module is more than just self-esteem. It is what James Bond is made of :joy:

5 Likes

Now you got me hype to try out a wanted custom

1 Like

Now, in the different custom I have I use systematically “Divine Self Image”. It is so good !

4 Likes

Same here.

I realized how awesome I am

Divine Self image rocks

5 Likes

Is there any sexual healing in WANTED, guys?

1 Like

Depends on what you’re looking for. Several members reported feeling non-reactive, self-amused, and that they could have any woman they wanted.

Would this be the goal of sexual healing scripts for you?

6 Likes

In my case, it would be feeling absolutely unapologetic about being a sexual being and enjoying to the fullest the feeling of being one. :heart_eyes:

That’s the essence of the healing I’m working on with Primal.
However, I must admit there’s much more WANTED offers I would gladly employ.
Especially the physical shifting modules and the way it affects women who are the majority (around 90%) of my prospects.

3 Likes

This module is an absolute godsend. I have a stacked custom, but so far, this module definitely seems to be my favorite in there! My confidence has just skyrocketed.

3 Likes

@Avengers68 - did you use Qv2 or Solace or both for the weightloss and hair-growth?

1 Like

Solace, my favorite when I am exercising and the standard when working

1 Like

That’s awesome. Am using Solace myself especially since I find the sound more soothing. Thank you.

2 Likes

I guess ,there is success scriptings in Wanted that could help the listeners to excel and improve their life in general ?at least ,that is what I am experiencing…a desire to do thing better and naturally taking action …I just flow…it is funny that I dont experience the nonchalance and lack of action feeling that most people reported…why ? I am way past the phase of nonchalance and my subconscious believes this is more beneficial to me ?

1 Like

If Primal doesn’t work for you, in one of the first paragraphs of Sexual Mastery X, it states that it works on healing feelings like shame surrounding sex (my words).

2 Likes

That’s Primal.

Wanted = feeling absolutely unapologetic about being an Attractive Man and enjoying to the fullest the feeling & behaviors of being one, and being treated as one

Very different game. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Stacking Primal + Wanted would be very powerful

4 Likes

@Ice Please, kindly tell us, how WANTED works for you when it comes to selling to ladies? Any significant results pointing to its script?

2 Likes