Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Now that is so cool. I like it.

2 Likes

I have tried stacking ascension with wanted. Wanted just dilutes the effects of ascension.

If you want pure raw masculine drop wanted. Only use ascension or another alpha sub.

5 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking the other day that all Wanted is missing for me is Ascension-esque programming.

1 Like

I hope they do a Q version of every Ultima, eventually.

2 Likes

I agree. If I’m going to spend all that time listening to a sub, I prefer that the gains keep. With ultimas, they tend to be transient. Q’s tend to be, or at least hope they are more lasting.

yeah, totally!

For me the key is now feeling how I am with the sub and knowing how to go into this way of being when I want to.

Just like we know how to feel sexy or confident. As a kid we learned and experience confidence, playfulness etc… so with this we should be able to do so as well.

A difficult road full of fruits, what we sow we will reap.

never static always dynamic

2 Likes

We trust others to program our selves, but we can not do it ourselves, why? I wonder what is it that makes me need a sub, instead of telling myself(subconscious)what it is that I want.

Wouldn’t that be the greatest, positive control over our ownself. truly sovereign.

This. 🥷🏽

1 Like

I am afraid its one or the other you cannot have both. I have dropped wanted for now.

1 Like

Reporting height increase! Went up by 2-2.5cm. Didn’t do any exercises for height at all

11 Likes

@Phoermes

Is this true???

No, I am just farming likes :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, its true, I couldn’t believe it myself. Used two different measuring tapes and measured several times by both myself and my lady

Edit: Oh, and I took measurements before starting Wanted (about 3 days after release). Used exact same techniques from back then and posturing, but like quadrupled checked this same to be sure

8 Likes

Bro how old are you? @Phoermes

That’s close to an inch. Now that’s pretty impressive.

Exercises for height? What might those be?

@Phoermes

Was this just with wanted?

Do you have : Emperor Height Inducer in one of your customs?

1 Like

Twenty-Seven (Ten Characters)

3 Likes

Stretches and hanging up/down, you know, the ones that decompress your spine giving the illusion of height. Did none of that

6 Likes

No costume, just the normal version.

This is very interesting.
Did you have the wish to be more tall?
Or did you guide yourself into these direction?
Or did it just happen?