Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

I ran WANTED at 4 in the morning last night, and then Emperor/PS custom this afternoon, going on date tonight and trying to decide to risk the fatigue for the extra effect or not lol

4 Likes

My advice would be not to, I’ve actually done that once where I listened to 2 loops a few hours apart before meeting my girl, ended up feeling so exhausted like I just pulled an all nighter with an assignment

4 Likes

thanks I wont experiment with it today.

1 Like

They weren’t messing when they said wanted uses a lot of energy, it’s the most intense product/sub I’ve ever used

3 Likes

Agreed. I had an overload when I did WANTED + some other stuff so I adjusted my stack today to handle 2 loops of WANTED. Took out the morning Ultima, probably won’t do DR

1 Like

Props to you man for being able to handle more than one loop, but be careful and make sure you’re eating enough to replenish that energy.

Going to a place today that gives unlimited fries, I should have no problem. :wink:

1 Like

Hi @TheBoxingScientist, it depends on your objectives Inner Gasoline is definitely a must if you want to transmute sexual energy, otherwise, I’d just add the necessities and what you are aiming at achieving with this particular Custom.

On Primal Seduction I’d be looking absolutely horrible physically and people would tell me I look attractive and sexy today, lol.

I have, and today I did three loops of my Custom which has Wanted in it. Initially, during the first loop, I felt some resistance and fog but with each loop, my cognition improved which makes me wonder what could be attributed to these effects.

The exhaustion is definitely less tangible on the Custom, probably since it’s bigger compared to the store program.

I’ll happily have it in a Custom and maintain the effects, assumingly extending the timeframe on the physical shifting while I’m not being dragged into tiredness from it.

5 Likes

I’m sure name-embedding helps with reconciliation from WANTED in the custom. I can’t wait to see how powerful these subs get with build upgrades.

1 Like

If I were to guess, experience matters a lot here, as someone like me who has been using YouTube stuff for almost 6 years before subclub, it has been a huge shift, where as my friend who introduced me to subclub can handle multiple loops of 2 qv2 subs without any issues and keeping it for 5 on and 2 off, whereas I take a day off every 2 days, so it would make sense that since you have had more experience with the subs here as well as probably have a much deeper connection with your subconscious, you’d have an easier time than me, for example.

2 Likes

We’ve all been there :grin: I remember doing 4 seduction/aura ultimas before a date once. Almost could not speak because of overload but she was all over me lol.

5 Likes

And then you get the feeling of wanting to pass out mid date while she thinks you’re being “mysterious” :joy:

4 Likes

It’s kinda funny how that works huh. When subs become this effective it almost becomes like a mechanical/technique based thing. Yea sure, the subs confirm us to certain ideas but it’s funny how someone can study social stuff for a while, get nowhere while another person can run these subs, not really care what’s in it and be successful. I’m not complaining, it’s more of a comment on the interesting way this reality works.

3 Likes

If you think about it, even subs can be categorized as studies too, more like a passive or unconscious study, since technically, our brains are learning, it’s just we’re not putting any conscious effort (other than listening of course) to learn the stuff within the subs, we just let them change us internally and just take action, and let the magic happen :wink:

3 Likes

What do you mean by “physical”. I thought energy was supposed to be only… energetic?

Yes it’s very intriguing. There is so much that can be gained from subliminals. For instance I replaced all my shadow work that I used to do with just Dragon Reborn. Before I was digging into so many specifics about my past, but I realized that what I wanted was not to find out what happened exactly, only to make the trapped emotions and energy to come up and released.

First it was done through Total Breakdown on Khan. And all my old thoughts about my past suddenly lost all emotional charge, like it was all from some fictional characther in a movie or something.

Now on DR I have dreams about past things all the time but usually in a messy order. And when I wake up I go the kitchen and make popcorn because I enjoy this process so much now a days.

And Wanted brings a whole new different take on old traumas that I’ve yet to put my finger on exactly what it is and how it works.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I can only run WANTED 2 times a week. I’ve ran it 3 times this week and today I’m so insecure about the way I look.

WANTED really makes me want to look my best but when recon hits I’m massively insecure in my appearance. I keep trying to lose weight and get into shape but I just cannot stop eating shit food for some reason. No matter what I try.

3 Likes

I’ve done two loops of wanted more than once, I didn’t see any issues.

1 Like

Same, I replaced every technique and deeper inquiry (or wasting time?) with DR. Can’t wait for ST4.

1 Like

I wonder how much this will evolve over time. If your bodymind will adapt to the point where it very efficiently generates/directs/transmutes the kind of energy involved with Wanted. I’m really curious about these long-term adaptation effects.

1 Like