Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Yes!! Exactly!

This has led me to conjecture lately that in addition to everything else that it does Quantum Limitless is also a Results Enhancer for any other subliminal.

3 Likes

I’m doing 3 loops of wanted and 2 of Primal Seduction during the day, Stark and RM during the night. It gets better, I’m almost 100% in the evenings, but indeed in the first days I was totaly spent at 7-8 PM.

2 Likes

lol I have not run into issues with subs with this yeet,

but I used to fuck up when experimenting with pheromones and going on dates big time

Kind of a WANTED report since I ran WANTED at 4 am yesterday morning, and then Emperor/PS custom after before going on a date.

Anyway the date went awesome, and I can’t believe I’m saying this but I just wasn’t that interested in her sexually, because I was sooo into her a few months ago. She is a really fun, cool person, attractive but I felt a needed more umph from a woman I am with now, whether ONS or more. More power, more alpha female, more show stopper and/or super feminine and trusting.

It was a delightful time and she talked and asked questions the whole time, she got very close and kept wanting me to take my mask off, she asked me out again at the end of it and even said to text to spontaneously hang out whenever I wanted.

Could be Emperor as well-it acts a bit like a mental dissociate from fully engaging on things that don’t quite meet my standards. But I definitely felt extremely take it or leave it the whole time and did feel quite…wanted.

2 Likes

beast brain at it again. So 4 sub mix-going well :slight_smile: ?!

1 Like

from one pov it’s all energy, physical meaning denser and in the body

PS I feel strong sexual energy and drive in my body and dick all the time, and I feel sexual tension energy that radiates off me like heat and force.

On Wanted I feel the energy is all leaving my body and creating an aura effect that is more ethereal, I can’t feel or see it as much but it shows up in the way people relate to me and look at me.

3 Likes

Ahh I see.

1 Like

It’s… different. I’ll update today my journal.
Specifically from wanted I see attention to my skincare routine, what I eat, and a really nice detachment, while still feeling alive. With Khan, I felt no emotions basically, low sense of humor and complete detachment from everything. With Wanted, I’m more playful, but I still get the detachment. I love it and I would use Wanted just for that.

Nice report man. I don’t think it’s Emperor. Outcome independence is really nice and makes you 100x more attractive. I felt that with Primal, but focused on fucking, fucking, fucking. With wanted I feel the same concept at work, but more interested to feel good in the moment, even if that doesn’t implies sexy stuff. Add this to Stark’s real interest to know people and you got yourself a love bomb (pun intended)

3 Likes

This is what is missing for me, my curiosity and real interest could be strengthened. I may give Stark a QV2 a test run tomorrow to see if it is a worthy contender for my upcoming WANTED custom

1 Like

On Wanted once you lure women in your territory, and get them attracted towards you – it can get quite annoying, they are doing all they can to sell themselves, pressuring themselves towards you, aching to find out more of who you are while you are mysteriously prizing them with endless riddles.

It’s like we become the customer and they become the goods being sold; presenting themselves over and over in order to convey their value to you.

On Wanted you’ll sit back, curiously observing, leaving almost no clues about your enigmatic life on the table.

And as @friday, shared with me – using a lot of doublespeak, using a sort of language that obscures truth without having to lie, allowing you to present yourself in a way to is interesting, attractive, and compelling.

See below.

I find myself, whenever I’m around women and the Alchemy of Wanted kicks in, using similar language when articulating and conversing with others.

In fact, women have mentioned they are unable to discern whether I’m being serious or not on many occasions. I’m curious whether this is a side-effect of the mysteriousness, enigmatic, and mischievousness, or has Wanted been specifically scripted this way, @Fire?

6 Likes

Be warned of stacking Wanted and Khan, Ive been doing that the whole week and Im hornier than when I was 18… :rofl::rofl::rofl:
It gives me a huge boost of sexual energy.

4 Likes

I just noticed that wanted has “bone allignment” in its description. Ive noticed that my neck has been cracking a shitton lately. Having a cracking neck is nothing new for me, but since running wanted it has been far more extreme than usual. I hope that that is what it is, if not i may need to get it checked soon.

2 Likes

Perhaps this has to do with a subtle shifting in your posture.

A chiropractor is advisable.

1 Like

What stage of khan are you running ?

A custom with both Khan St4 and Alchemist st4

3 Likes

Your standards have gone up. I’ve noticed this too. I can intellectually register that she is hot, but I just don’t feel it because she might be saying things that turn me off or she’s just not saying anything interesting to me.

7 Likes

My results are probably cumulative of a number of changes i have made. In the last month i have cut down my intake of meat by 90% and now eat mainly salads and vegetables. Fizzy drinks have been replaced by plain water, i havent managed to reduce my coffee intake yet as its still at 2 a day.

The last 10 days I have been listening to Wanted

The last 3 weeks I have been listening to my physical shifting ultima custom. Which covers torso, legs and renal physical shifting.

When i went to visit my massage therapist yesterday she commented that the skin on my back looked much healthier. The red blemishes had vanished and were replaced by pink skin.

4 Likes

One of the girls I hung out with today told me how my skin is glowing so much and looks better than hers. She even asked me what’s my skincare routine. I guess both my actual skincare routine and WANTED (because I never got complimented on it before) is working.

9 Likes

What is the deal with Solace prototype?

Why has that been provided?

What’s better the regular masked or prototype?

Its a new mask designed to prevent ear fatigue.its still in protype at the moment but will be the standard mask in the future.some people like it more and some people prefer the old one.best to try and see which you prefer

5 Likes

I have been experimenting with running loops nearly 24/7 as much as possible during the week and today and Sunday are my rest days.

Zero reconciliation and AWESOME results…all my previous posts results plus I notice I’m manifesting more and more women who match my “type”

12 Likes