Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

@Tomcat with the lockdown coming to an end and with travelling i decided to stack a couple of custom social subs. I will be around people and khan and stark can help me connect with those around me.

2 Likes

Understood, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

At times I think I notice some PCC from WANTED-
some things like

courting attention at all costs
be fearless-50th law
be formless
lead with actions not words

I also have PCC in a custom so it could be that bleeding through

3 Likes

“Always say less than necessary”

I’ve definitely noticed myself subconsciously implementing this one. Saying less yet somehow more in control of interactions and more intrigue from others

2 Likes

Hi @Ice, that’s most probably a side-effect of running Khan, so I’m unsure whether it’s to be attributed to Wanted, in general, it’s just a benefit of being powerful; calm, silent (grounded), and in control.

2 Likes

Have you found anything that seems PCC related in WANTED as of yet?

@Azriel, here’s the deal I’m mostly in solitary confinement — meditating, reading books, working on a business. So, I’m not directly interacting a lot with others, besides we have only just gone out of lockdown and the weather has been absolutely terrible.

Besides, I have Wanted in a Custom, I’m sure it’ll take at least a good month before I see its effects entirely.

Now, I have been texting and communicating a lot and I was just curious because I was thinking about Power Can Corrupt a lot. Perhaps, it does contain some elements related to it, but definitely not anywhere to the Core itself.

Being shapeless being one of them.

I hope to relocate out of my town by September 2021 — then I can really once and for dig into the social programs and bring about some magnificent stories of the results I’ve gathered.

The best way to observe results is by listening and getting out there, taking action in regards to the objectives; even if that means talking to a few random women or being around them (as for Wanted).

You will easily observe how the interactions are different while on it compared to otherwise — for me, it usually reflects in my energy, my vibe would go from intellectual conversations to sexual and flirty, having a mischievous and playful vibration which I tend to bring in all my interaction both men and women without any intention of bringing women home — just total freedom and no desires or attachments.

I’d be talking a lot about sexuality, love, and women — letting other women know that I Love relationships, love affairs, and sex without directing it at them specifically — making them unsure whether I like them.

So that’s another one — hiding my intentions.

However, I believe these Laws are used in general by our psychology, so it might just be a side-effect of the hot & cold game embedded within the Wanted scripting.

I’ve received messages of women that cannot get enough of me, they want to know me better, that I’m special and attractive, etc

And that’s mostly online — in real life, it’s like I look in their eyes and they cannot help but laugh and giggle, after which they usually attend a conversation with me.

In the shallow amount of such experience I’ve had people always ask me whether I’m drunk, which I believe must be related to freedom of self-expression. And women keep saying I’m unreadable, they know not whether I’m playing games or being serious.

I’m on my second day off now, which I usually do around Full Moons as I barely get any deep sleep anyway. I’ve been dreaming the whole night, dream after dream — staying mostly conscious and awake the entire night.

Now, my hair has definitely improved, my skin is softer, alongside my nails and other physical shifting components are definitely improving my appearance already.

It’s nog like Primal Seduction where I’d find myself sexier energetically, but rather on a physical perspective of things.

Perhaps that’s something which has yet to come forth but I doubt it.

It’s something which was fairly prevalent in Primal Seduction and Stark — hitting almost immediately when I looked into the mirror, my eyes would widen up, look brighter and compelling, alongside just feeling that I look stunning and attractive.

We’ll see perhaps I’m not yet noticing it, it’s only been a few days on my Custom.

5 Likes

There are some “concepts” of PCC in Wanted but they are not geared towards gaining power, but towards increasing attraction.

1 Like

Anyone else has trouble falling asleep after listening to wanted before bed?
Anytime I listen to wanted within the last 6 hours of my day before heading to bed, it makes it extremely hard for me to fall asleep.
The only fix I found so far is to use wanted when I wake up and to drink chamomile tea for relaxation before bed.

1 Like

Is this confirmed?

My new stark custom has been upgraded with the latest greatest terminus build. I put inner gasoline in there to allow me to transmute the sexual energy.

Should i run sex mastery or primal with wanted to generate the sexual energy first. Then run my stark which will then trap the sexual energy and transmute it ?.

@SaintSovereign @Azriel @RVconsultant @Malkuth @Hermit

1 Like

I think this is a @Fire and @SaintSovereign question.

Inner Gasoline generates sexual energy itself, and greatly in my experience.

To alter your build the lease but just generate more sexual energy/aura Sex Mastery…if you also want the Primal Alpha Dominance and flow …Primal

1 Like

Greetings my friend,

Primal is more elaborate and extensive in its effects, personally, it also feels more sexual as compared to Sex Mastery.

For me, Sex Mastery only hits when I’m surrounded by attractive women, or when I’m focusing upon anything related to sexuality – whereas Prima does that automatically, it makes me think about women and fantasize about them.

Inner gasoline, as I’ve mentioned before is like free energy whenever a sexual Title is merged with it. Do bear in mind, you will have to consciously act upon other activities unrelated to romance, sex, etc for this module to propel you. Otherwise, it just enhances and fortifies your sexual energy, making it even more pronounced.

I absolutely Love this module.

@TheBoxingScientist, Are you asking whether to add Primal or Sex Mastery to your Custom or stack it alongside your Custom?

3 Likes

Where’d you find that info? I’d like to understand Wanted more

@Hermit i have inner gasoline already in my stark custom. I figured that if I could transmute my sexual energy into something productive all the better. My rational is that running primal or SM will provide fuel that inner gasoline can then transmute.

I am contemplating an SM/inner gasoline combo to charge myself with sexual energy. What other modules would you recommend ?.

1 Like

yes exactly PS has a very physical sexual energy, WANTED less so, but the combo works great together.

1 Like

May have missed it, has anyone done 2 or more loops of WANTED in a day?

2 Likes

I’m doing my second loop right now.

2 Likes

I used to do 2, but it was causing a bit too much fatigue and bottomless hunger to the point where I was spending more money on food in a day than I used to before wanted in a week.