Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

intesting so much to improve in life with subclub!

im thinking this, setting a goal each year and finishing a whole year with a goal in mind

if running 2 customs with each has 3 cores inside of, if it is possible its gonna be game changing i know running 6 cores or 5 cores gonna be taxing but i think 1 loop of each gonna be fine :smiley: any thoughts @Meng123 ?

so next year i might focus more on my physical changes and the cycle continues you set a goal for every year then you become KRATOS at the end

2 Likes

Well my current goal is to become as aesthetic as I can without taking any PEDs, though I do wonder, how would steroids react with physical shifting subs :thinking:

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign @DarkPhilosopher @Meng123 got any input?

2 Likes

Hmm,im using 2 customs with 3 cores each.quite a few other people are too.most are alternating them rather than running them on the same day though. Other than that one loop of each should be fine

Hmm,havent tried steroids.they worked well with sarms and trt though.it definitely made results faster with something like empfit.i stopped using them already though

1 Like

Ooooo I have tried sarms myself 2 years back, if only I knew about subclub back then :disappointed_relieved:

Right now I have a bottle of clomid which I never used (had it in case I went on a test cycle, but then covid hit and gyms closed) and I’ve been wondering, would it boost up test production if used alongside empfit st3 :thinking:?

I’m pretty sure I read something about clomid somewhere on this forum before

Hmm,saint has used clomid before but he didnt need it after paragon.I didnt notice that much on clomid but clomid was also my during my pct from sarms so normal for performance to drop.Didnt really have a good baseline for empfit with and without clomid to compare

1 Like

Oh I see, well I guess I’m just gonna keep it around since gyms recently opened again and what not, so I think I’ll use wanted and Empfit st3 to get all muscle memory growth asap and then some more, and then maybe start a cycle in August if everything goes well.
But it’s kinda lame I can’t find sarms in my country or else I would have tested it with a log here

1 Like

yoooooooooo imagine going for mr olympiya and getting jacked without gear, the natural ronnie coleman

reporter: are you natural?

invictus: yes i use subliminal testosterone :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well if the gains I get on my current wanted + EF st3 rival that of when I was on sarms or like a solo test cycle, then I think Q+ could be enough for someone wanting to compete at the pro level, but not like mass monster level, more like men’s physique I’d say

wow so i can do 2 customes!!! wowww meng thanks for all the helpful responses !!!

humans now can limitless with subs :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

yooo im gonna get my first custom be a healing sub with creatvity and self experssion

and the other that helps with physical changes like with wanted and maybe something else

wow this is so funnn you get to have a boost for goals! its like you can already achieve your goals without subs, but with subs you increase your potential by 40% maybe more!!!

You can but results will be slower with 2 customs.More stuff to process.1 Custom will be faster than 2 but wont be able to cover as many topics.

true but youre here for the long run!

you can only have those 2 and be enough for you for the rest of your life :smiley: so you can make the most complete sub for your needs

This is part of WANTED.
If it made you feel more attractive and felt necessary that is.

After one or two days of listening to WANTED I shaved all my hair off.

I had been growing it for MONTHS and felt like it wasn’t attractive anymore so shaved it all off after 1/2 loops of WANTED and now I feel better about self. I’m letting it grow but yeah.

6 Likes

Honestly the only thing I can say now is that I feel like a different person, but at the same time like an upgraded version of myself :joy:

Call me invictus 2.0 :joy::joy:

In all seriousness though, the way WANTED is working, as in the way it’s influencing actions, especially the impulsivity, is kinda shocking to say the least, like one moment I was just chilling, and then boom, 1 hour later I go from golden brown hair to almost black, I wonder what else am I gonna end up doing :joy:

1 Like

Haha,you would still probably rebuild for tech changes but modules wouldnt change much yeah

what do you mean rebuild? you have to pay 100 bucks if new tech upgrades? you dont get it for free?

1 Like

Not for customs.any rebuild is base fee of 100.majors get free tech upgrades.difference of building one major for a lot of people and one custom that can only be used by one person.its to cover the cost of the building of the custom.modules can be reused for free though

2 Likes

@Budewr I personally recommending running Dragon Reborn to establish a very strong foundation and then getting a custom only after that.

3 Likes

i strongly agree on healing first before doing anything i go by the same school!

however ive done a lot of healing in the past year but i still have some to dust out!

but i strongly agree healing is a must before anything, your core values in life will change once you healed you will know your true soul desires rather than the desirers and attachments of the ego

1 Like

Would still be worth trying DR to see if there’s anything missed. I have found that DR greatly exceeds any other healing technique I’ve ever tried. Check out A SubliminalUser is Reborn.

1 Like