Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

I may pick this up just to help with sales and client acquisition depending on what @SaintSovereign says

Haha thank you, man. I wouldn’t complain if I got a free copy but thankfully 35 usd (minus Arch Alchemist discount) is not so bad :smile:

But I appreciate the vote of confidence

1 Like

@SaintSovereign - please check your DM regarding an Ultima Custom I ordered. I think it got delayed

I was thinking the same thing

1 Like

@SaintSovereign & @Fire I know I always bring this up but is this a title that would still work for a gay guy like myself?

I, think?, know in regards to marketing and main buyers the descriptions are targeted at cis straight men and has women as the target of interest. I know it’s physical shifting but it seems like it has an aura of attraction to it.

Could I assume that future titles would be okay for me to use?

1 Like

I am having precognitive dreams and I literally PROOVED it on paper this time LOL

This was my first dream about this product and it was 4 days ago.

2 days later, I had this dream!

Never ever won more than one person such competition. This clearly is no coincidence. And while I gave a different „official“ answer (happened before my first dream), I could be theoretically counted also to the winners (from the dream side perspective) by having had this dream insight and writing it in the other chat.

This is just crazy!!

I am already had multiple precognitive dreams in the past (predicted already some unbelievable stuff) and now they occur more and more frequently. I am not quite sure what is causing it, but it could be my Quantum Limitless, Mind’s Eye, Dream Traveler custom.

@SaintSovereign is this worth a free copy of WANTED, or to put it with other words: Do you mind making my second dream come to full reality and with that 100% confirming me having precognitive dreams? :smile: :wink:

6 Likes

Another obligatory question:

Applicability within marriage/committed long-term relationship?

Sounds like it would be good for keeping things fresh.

( @ksub. This could potentially address (part of) your topic from 2 weeks ago.)

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign Would this conflict with Khan? Seems like Khan’s focus on dominance might clash with the coquettishness that WANTED tries to create.

1 Like

@throwthekitchensink Pretty sure it would create a new archetype :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Did use WANTED with Diamond be redundant? Both has male enhancement in… Or I will become the cuttiest Dick in the city??,:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Really, it’s an important question.

1 Like

Could you pls share what kind of sub base Wanted is built on (like on Stark‘s sales page)?

Does it have the full script of Primal (Seduction), Ascension, Sex Mastery?

11 Likes

Whatever is in this puppy the prototype is kicking :sunglasses:

5 Likes

ok congrats @Apollo and @Ice

At @SaintSovereign and @Fire

1. For stacking-Does this have any alpha programming and/or seduction or is it purely emotional expression,aura, and physical shifting tech?

2. Does this include manifesting of sexual partners, relationships?

3. Any particularly strong stack recommendations with this one?

13 Likes

Wanted… James Bond… Q… Solace… Quantum Technology…

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBiyYiBy6cPle_5NnnqC2Nje-3399Q_m6tq261euh00giocUJF

1 Like

Direct Q for @SaintSovereign and @Fire:
How does this compare to Khan in terms of usage, personality traits, etc?

3 Likes

That image always gets me lol.

I do wonder what would happen with WANTED + Libertine.

2 Likes

I’m wondering what Wanted + IT would do. Become both the seducer and the person people want to seduce.

Saint actually told me that would be a very good combo.

When I saw that cover with the circle and target I immediately thought of a James bond intro.

Also a great combo. Or Love Bomb.

11 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher I was thinking Wanted, RICH, and EOG. People want to do business with you.

5 Likes

Then you’d make sweet lovin’ over the table and seal the deal

2 Likes

With that stack, I think you will end up working for the queen of england. “On her majesty’s secret service” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes