[CONTEST DISCUSSION] New Mystery Title Contest Thread

But notice how the shot curves… Does it mean that it always hits the target? Any time the listener cums, someone somewhere gets knocked up… Not so sure it’s a good idea for a sub :wink:

2 Likes

well the targets would be somewhere else…you know…

So just follow the news? If there suddenly are lots of reports about virginal conceptions, you know it’s working?

3 Likes

There is no bullet. Or a gun for that matter.

I didn’t think of this one at all.

I could also see it being the male Seducer title.

1 Like

Just had a dream that it is a seducing title. Or at least that The Seducer (male version of Seductress) is coming very SOON and it is extremely EXCITING.

3 Likes

I am not saying your wrong but the image says otherwise.

Well, it’s probably The Seducer — it’s the first thing that came to mind, however, it was already mentioned so I did not bother.

While a free Title is always appreciated I do not care much for spending more over here as it contributes to the development of a magnificent company.

10 Likes

I write off all subs as business expense.

Problem solved. Everyone wins :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I share your sentiments.

2 Likes

I’m grateful you’re not saying I’m wrong, as no one knows the answer yet! :wink:

And honestly, I guessed something else but the male Seducer title did pop into my head, just because hitting one’s target no matter what is definitely something I want to see in there :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic i really hope your right if its the male seducer :joy: That we way we kill two birds with one stone. You get a free product and I get to buy a copy of male seducer :wink:

5 Likes

I would have to purchase it with ya as my guess was that it’s a sub dealing with helping us to achieve goals in different ways, but Saint pretty much guessed what I would have said in the title description lol

@Hermit what led you to believe its the Seducer ? please share your insights :slight_smile:

A new chapter a new epic, the future is about to be rewritten…coming soon to a screen near you “The Seducer” ta ta daaaaaa tralaalalalaa

Apart from the taxman, I assume.

This might be within the letter of the law but is it within the spirit of the law?

You don’t know what I do or in what way I write this off.

So I presume this is plain jealousy, to which I say, I wish you a good day, Sir.

It’s true. I’m incredibly jealous of how cool @Sub.Zero is and that I will never be

I forgive you, James. I’m a Catholic :slight_smile:

I have not read through the whole discussion here.

But I was on the train and it hit me-- I wish I could amend my guess.

The curved bullet- "Wanted’ it’s not like the movie or about the movie- it literally means wanted.

It’s a sub that makes you ‘wanted’ by woman-i.e. male seducer or possible ‘wanted’ for everything you’d want to be wanted by in general.

9 Likes

I’m still curious as to how this “Seducer” product is going to be substantially different from Khan and why Khan couldn’t just get updated to cover the few differences I can imagine.

2 Likes