[CONTEST DISCUSSION] New Mystery Title Contest Thread

I’m still curious as to how this “Seducer” product is going to be substantially different from Khan and why Khan couldn’t just get updated to cover the few differences I can imagine.

2 Likes

I imagine Khan won’t get updated in it’s content because it’s really well designed for exactly it’s effects.
Which is romance heavy but also very broad and diverse in it’s applications.

I think the thing with male seducer if it was equivalent for ‘The Seductress’ would be heavy on physical shifting and perhaps lighter on dominance and overall identity change (in comparison to something like Khan)

But those are great questions and I don’t have a very good answer.

3 Likes

The only thing I could think of is this new title may have modules that help the user model a smooth “character” that is a natural with women. Different from Primal which is base level inner state sexuality.

S&S is more to do with learning and improving seduction skills. Khan is multifaceted and covers many areas of life.

[EDIT] it may just be the male version of Seductress. Hopefully it contains an ideal look that’s individual to the listener.

3 Likes

What’s stopping you? :wink:

Do we have a thread discussing what we want from The Seducer?

I can say from myself, im interested in a seduction sub but something like khan never appealled to me at all, that ultra dominant chad vibe is not something that fits me in the slightest. Id rather go for more of the stark type. My guess/hope would be that the seductor would fit this description of a seduction oriented sub with less of the “intimidating ultra chad” vibe.

1 Like

good point

In the last thread they said no editing I remembered, but I didn’t see that specification in this one

edit: never mind -they asked to not edit the post one the guess was posted.

1 Like

It’s ok. You wouldn’t have been the first one to mention “Wanted as a Seducer” anyway.

That was already on post #9 by @Ice, and then @Apollo, @Lion, @NewLease … there was a long line ahead of you. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I won’t lose any sleep over it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe a James Bond style : cool, collected, charismatic, the archetype being Sean Connery ?

5 Likes

I like that. 00Hero.

3 Likes

@Simon is the male seducer a product you will buy ?

Depends on what they put in it. I don’t need a pure dating product right now, but…

If it has a strong social media (and video calls) Attraction component, then I will stack it with Gold or RM, just to see how they fare against Stark. :star_struck:

Or if it packs “EF Stage 3 + Hero Modules” (like PS contains Spartan Lite) … hmm … that will make it hard to resist stacking. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Exactly what I thought…🥲

The Seducer x Primal :face_with_monocle:

Speaking in Auras as a metaphor …

If
Khan has the Intensity Aura,
Stark has Direct Influencing Aura,
Daredevil has Approachability Aura, and
Primal Seduction has the Craving Aura,
then …
The Seducer should have the Venus Aura.

:heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I was sort of hoping this might have been released soon. If its a goal achievement sub I am on that like a mother fucker

2 Likes

I’m still hoping for a reality-bending like subliminal.

That already exists. It’s part of Quantum Limitless

Technically that is a part of most of the subs i would imagine

Bending reality is manifesting your life to your will and manifesting your dreams into existence