Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Go to Badges to see how many post you need for a discount

2 Likes

Modules you want cost 14.99 per module
2 build your Q custom you pay 99.90

Module cost ( cost of the modules you want)
+
99.90 custom cost

Modules you already purchased, you don’t pay again, they’re yours forever.

Example

You buy 15 modules
And build 3 different customs with these modules

1.you pay ALL the 15 modules for total=224.85 dollar
2. then adicional 99.90 per custom
So the total cost of your first custom is=324.75 dollars

1. For the second custom you can use all your payd modules again + you pay 99.90 for the custom to be created = 15 (already payd modules) in one custom =99.90 dollars for the second custom.
    (if you don’t ad new modules :grin:and there begins the dilemma :laughing:)
5 Likes

@StateOfBeing Hi where do I see it written under Badges- how many posts I need inorder for the discount?

You just scroll all the way down until you see “Arch alchemist” and the other titles

1 Like

It’s not steroids or like steroids it just pushes your brain to shift your body slowly and safely, from what I’ve experienced

3 Likes

My friends there is a breakthrough there ! with SG I am using Wanted and I have to announce to you that … my hair are growing !!! I am bald on top of my skull, and since the age of 26 year old.
It is my family members who told me that I have more hair than before. The new hair on my bald part are very thin but … there are growing ! I always thought it was a genetic problem but it could be something else

31 Likes

Great news…

Since how many days are you running WANTED ?

1 Like

Since May. It takes time

6 Likes

I’m curious if the nonchalant aspect of Wanted is applicable to not being social or just non responsive in general?

I feel its effects in general, not only during communication.

1 Like

I think it can be both. However for me, I think it’s more non-responsiveness and non-reactivity.

2 Likes

That’s the problem with many of us, we are impatient. We want things yesterday. Like you said, it takes time.

Congratulations on the new hair growth. I hope it continues to grow in a healthy way.

4 Likes

Dmitry please list your stack with details on how many loops you do.

Are you following Saints protocol ?

1 Like

@RVconsultant please share examples of how you were not reactive and non responsive.

Not quite, exactly.

I have Side A and Side B stacks. Side A starts Monday. Side B - Tuesday and so on. And Saturday and Sunday are rest days.

Side A:

True Social x1
Limitless x1
Daredevil x1
Wanted x1

Side B:

Mind’s Eye x1
Sage Immortal x1

Sometimes I add Elixir & Regeneration.

Then Qv2 was released I found almost to impossible to run more loops than once a day per title.

2 Likes

Please ensure you follow Saints protocol for maximum results.

Peace

1 Like

If people get upset, hostile, angry, or manipulative around me, I feel almost like I’m watching a drama unfold on a movie screen. I feel interested but mostly neutral.

8 Likes

Great results @RVconsultant you have come along way on your journey.

Each experience you have will mold you in a very positive way. Saint and Fire when they journeyed across africa their car broke down in the Sahara Desert. I think this was a stepping stone for them to put their brains together and think as to how thet can make the world a better place.

Peace

I dont approach women anymore i stack wanted with libertine. They now approach me.

21 Likes

Been running WANTED since its release in Mid May (almost 3 months now). This girl I’m friends with took a selfie of us and I was shocked at how good I looked in the picture. Face is seemingly getting more and more symmetrical and certainly making me more photogenic as well. Just thought I’d share the physical shifting is forreal.

21 Likes