Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Yes. I’m not ready to comment yet. Maybe @Azriel can help.

I’m like that naturally. So, Wanted didn’t change a thing about my productivity. :sweat_smile:

Even Emperor Qv2 doesn’t fix this about me, what it does is … somehow synchronistically I end up doing the one thing that makes it look like to everyone that I was the most strategically important person all along. :relaxed:

4 Likes

I have the tendency also to procrastinate but not up to this point !!

1 Like

According to some personality tests, my #1 Strength is “Performance Under Pressure”.
So, I don’t do anything until I’m under pressure.

:joy:

4 Likes

we’d work well together, my number one strength is pressuring people

:hugs: jk it’s actually performance in the absence of pressure

@TheBoxingScientist

only stacked it with my Emperor custom during a couple test runs, I left a large review of it above. Have not run Emperor+WANTED enough to comment on the intricacies of the two together

@friday has a custom with Emperor+WANTED+Primal and has some detailed posts

curious on your thoughts on the mix when you are ready to share @Simon

3 Likes

You laugh at that, but it’s been absolutely true of me.

2 Likes

Yep

I will admit that as much as I loved the nonchalant confidence that Wanted imbued (and the attention I got everywhere) it made me acutely aware of my insecurities around wealth (probably due to Emperor doing its magic) and how I needed to solidify my foundation before diving onto the depths of what Wanted had in store.

That’s just my two tarnished cents about it though.

5 Likes

Teach us how to capitalize on this because “performance under pressure” is my second middle name :laughing:

1 Like

Keep putting yourself in situations where you’re under extreme pressure. It’ll eventually kill you, but at least you’ll be successful.

5 Likes

Took an additional day off of everything (so now it is 4 on, 3 off).
The results are a bit uncommon(?) as they came out of the nowhere

• I started meditating 2x daily
  • I started working out again 5 days ago - my muscles seem more obvious, like I lost at least 5-6% BF
  • I am eating less, and drinking more water
  • I can’t seem to take sweets - I bought some, but after 1st bite it felt disgusting and felt a bit sick in the stomach (tried on few different sweets on a few days).

I wonder what it would be like if I added the heartsong to my stack :thinking: :thinking: :bomb: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I agree with 50% of what you said there.

The core belief I’m changing takes “it’ll eventually kill you” and turns it into “it’ll eventually teach you.”

Definitely have to put yourself in those situations though.

(Natural Winner module coming thru here)

3 Likes

So are you planning to drop wanted for now ?

Agree Wanted is like being on weed “who gives a f**k” lets do it tomorrow". Havent smoked weed in ten years but its that same feeling.

Hence me considering to stack it with emperor.

2 Likes

Dropped it after a month and replaced it with EoG.

1 Like

I can say that stacking weed and Wanted together is wonderful for those that don’t have a thing to do in their day.

I can also say that it’s amazing for those aspiring to be the most efficient couch potato this side of Gaia.

4 Likes

I wish there was a Q version for Love bomb.

1 Like

I put Love Bomb in this Q-custom of mine. To my knowledge the computer reworks it into a Q-module. I might be wrong but its in there.

4 Likes

Its correct, from now on every Ultima Wil be transformed into a Q program if you put it in a custom

7 Likes

It’s not clear if the ultrasonic component will still be there in Q custom once converted from Ultima.

There’s no ultrasonic component. Q-Standard comes with two files, a masked file and an ultrasonic file. Ultimas come with one file: a masked file with an embedded hybrid. If you include Ultima Cores in a Q-Standard custom, you’ll get the two files.

4 Likes

The Ultima script is transformed into a Q script

No Ultrasonic and Masked in one file.

But there are 2 files you get per custom
1 masked
1 ultrasonic