Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Do you get all the physical shifting even its using the WANTED core on a custom?

3 Likes

The more I read about Wanted the more it seems it would stack very nicely with Renaissance Man and RICH

4 Likes

@Lion is correct. Diamond does have male enhancement in it.

2 Likes

yes the physical shifting will also take care of them hairs of yours :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I definitely need help with that

@RVconsultant has confirmed this but will give a quote from @SaintSovereign:

1 Like

“and be BIGGER in its execution.”

How did you miss that one, @Fire? :wink:

3 Likes

I love the way he answered :joy:!

Lol, this is more of a vanity question, so excuse… my excitement. But just how hard hitting is the mystery component of Wanted? I realize that its the main theme, but how hard does it wrap the shroud of mystery around you? I can assume its connected with your inner development though.

@James Like I said, you got jokes. You running renaissance man?

Not at the moment

I don’t know. When I read this questions, my first thought is how can one measure hard hitting, and what is hard hitting?

Would you please elaborate?

If something was hard hitting, what effects would you notice in yourself or others?

Well, you see those 10/10 girls, that make your mind burn, not because they’re hot, but because of how mysterious they seem?

Basically, by hard hitting, I mean, just how much I can make girls drool. LOL.

EDIT: Will it be at the same level as those girls?

@RVconsultant Basically, I wish to have an idea of the potential of the mystery component, from wanted. Preferably from the producers themselves.

Because, I know, just how powerful mystery is.

I have never understood the rating of a woman thing for two reasons

1. Seems like you’re putting someone on a pedestal which isn’t healthy
    2 . As hot as someone may think or feel a woman is at first blush you have no idea what kind of psychotic nut bag she could potentially be
14 Likes

I think I understand better.

Here is what I can say, when I read the product description, it seems intended to leave a lasting impression. An impression both in the moment and when you part ways.

I think that “the one that got away” is an important theme in the female psyche, so I would guess it is very hard hitting.

As for drooling, I understand what you are referring to. I don’t know. But inspiring their curiosity, I imagine yes very much so. And I’ve noticed that when a woman get very curious about a man, that can take on a life of its own inside her mind.

However I think it might be best if @Fire and @SaintSovereign would elaborate simply because they know what’s in the program.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I thought…

Ye. I just want to know if the mystery component will as be mind burning as some of these really hot girls.

This is also called the “Hot Crazy Matrix”

Interesting video, just type it into Youtube.

Generally, however, this rating is imo mostly used for potential one-night stands. Not for wife material.

2 Likes

You found my home movie collection!

2 Likes

Christian Troy program👨‍⚕️