Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

what is QZP IV?

Old tech now. First versions of ZP.

1 Like

From my journal:

1 Like

Let ZP breathe, and you’re going to see its magic. Almost all of us everexpose, therefore, getting more inner shifts but fewer external results.

For this reason, some people prefer micro-loops or one loop a week. They let ZP breathe with its all lungs getting incredible results.

4 Likes

Has this been said or mentioned anywhere else or is this your personal experience?

People mention it in their journals (including Saint), and I’ve experienced that myself multiple times.

Saint’s take on that:

2 Likes

Stopped playing subliminals for a while now just to washout but I’m back in it again, been running wanted and spartan legacy and just added genesis , I’ll give my spartan legacy review later maybe after my first cycle but wanted as usual delivers, it’s just so weird to me how women treat you on this sub. got some free stuff out of it, a very aggressive approach from a woman(she looked a little desperate lol) and this girl group when I was in dance floor would start dancing really close to me and really try and bumb into me if they could. I don’t know what’s in this but it’s really crazy, if you have a little bit of confidence you can get very far with this sub alone

6 Likes

Hahahaha exactly. You just have to put yourself out there

3 Likes

Wanted results

1 Like

I’m curious about some things about WANTED.

Does it help you accept your defects and who you are?

And, can Wanted help you eliminate negative intrusive thoughts about yourself, when it comes to women?

Yes it does. From my experience it works like a charm. It makes you feel complete whilst keeping the knowing you’re not perfect.

Potentially. You could pair it up with LD for that purpose.

4 Likes

You embrace imperfection as use it as a coat of armour that way no one can critique your style or way you pursue women (or be pursued by women in this case)

“Hey you are wanted by many women but you’re imperfect…what’s the deal?”

“It is because I am imperfect I am wanted. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Very much so,
It helps you express your flaws easily and you will feel like if someone doesnt like what you have to offer, who cares, we all have flaws.

Dont forget the wanted aura

3 Likes

Wanted is actually OP no joke lol. but instead of eliminating negative thoughts, i suggest learning how to deal with them, because honestly they may stop for a while but they will probably be always there so learn how to not give them your time, attention and energy and you will not even care if they come up or not once you practice that enough.

3 Likes

Yes. Instead of just answering yes or no. Lemme just show you some of my “disadvantages”.

• I was born with a Clift Palate, growing up I used to be made fun of cause of my voice. I don’t know exactly when it stopped being a problem but it was after a while running Wanted, my voice is deep and unique now. No one makes fun of it anymore.
  • I got a big noise, I learned to love it lols.
  • I’m skinny, I first got comfortable with it and now I’m hitting the gym hard(thanks to Wanted, I have quite the stamina and endurance for it)
  • I don’t have the biggest dick in the world, but I do have big dick energy. And a reputation to go with it, especially with older women :wink:
  • My dad’s foreign, moms native… if you don’t know me, you’ll suspect I’m foreign till you hear me speak. I used to keep it under wraps, even the name father gave me. Now I even wear clothes from my father’s side and my name is now on Facebook and Linkedin - I got 4.3k friends on FB and 1.7 connections on Linkedin.
  • I don’t look my age, I look like a teen unless I’m in a suit then I can maybe pass for 24 years old… that doesn’t stop me from sleeping with women who are in their late 30s and drive em crazy. And also getting hit on by them. (its uncommon around here)
  • I used to think I’m not enough, especially when I look like shit. Days back, bumped into an acquintanace at the store, I looked like shit. But I had her brimming from ear to ear with everything I was saying like it was the most interesting thing in the world. And also laughing at the thing I told her like I just told the funniest joke ever. Long story short, she wants to hangout and she offered me her number. If we chill, she’s getting it :upside_down_face:

Also, I recognize I’m not perfect, I’m far from it. I even take it a step further when talking to women and my girl… It’s part of my charm if you know how to use it well.

19 Likes

How long have you been running Wanted?

I relate to the last point a lot lol. i used wanted for 3 loops only (alongside emperor) and it was crazy. during that week i somehow sparked a conversation with a girl that works at the pharmacy that lasted for like 20 minutes (never ever done something like this) and while i was not the most charismatic and i still had negative thoughts in the background i was chilling and not doing it out of “desperation”. in that same week i went to the library to get some textbooks and while they were printing it out for me the owner (young girl) just magicaly kept going on and on talking to me for like 30 minutes. i just didn’t close or escalete.
Can’t wait to finish school so i can properly run this

3 Likes

Not quite sure, I know it’s more than a year now. I got it a month before ZP testing went public. Afterward, I switched it with sage, then stark etc… I just lost that thing, it’s hard to explain it. Now it’s part of my stack until a suitable replacement comes along in the future.

1 Like

Truly impressive and with Clift Palate it means that nothing is impossible. Big like.

1 Like

I wish I had subs when I was still in school, I would be 10x better than I am now.

1 Like