Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

Even though upsetting, it was not my place to judge, i just was a bit emotionally reactive.

tbh I think they genuinely don’t know what they want lol

I’ve always been the first black dude a girls been with,

she been with hockey dudes in the past, now me, completely opposite.

1 Like

A better way is ask her who her favourite celebrity crush is…

That tells u everything

1 Like

Okay, let’s get back to WANTED ZP v2.

1 Like

Yes, sir! :slight_smile:

So, another entry from my journal:

2 Likes

OOOH.

Dude. I think you should pair it up with RM…

Renaissance Man has cultivated such a deep exploration of myself and talents its insane…

Like combined with Stark it’s like I have mastered myself in such profound ways through the cohesion of my creative and logical side…

1 Like

I did run it only a week ago (for around 40 days) but it’s just not really congruent with my real and ideal self. I was looking in RM the thing that I found in WANTED. Embracing my essence, freeing it up, and living it.

1 Like

RM explores every side of yourself.

Like I’d suggest to just try it for a month.

Legit it’s my all time favourite sub rn

1 Like

It didn’t work that way for me for the reason I mentioned. RM is just not me. The only result I got was unbound self-expression and a bit deeper introspection and connecting with my emotional “side”, but WANTED works for me far better in that regard. WANTED is like worshipping and cultivating my inner diety and letting it inspire and guide me. It’s an utterly spiritual “dimension.”

1 Like

odd…

I didn’t get that with wanted…

I think maybe thats something from another program, perhaps RoM

1 Like

That’s why they say that one can’t lie to ZP. It needs to be aligned with your current and ideal self to help you build missing links between both. It also needs to have pathways for its manifestation and your help in the form of being and acting towards buolding those missing links and opening, and strengthening those pathways.

I didn’t lie to myself about RM, I just genuinely thought that I was, and I wanted to become RM but it’s not really me, there were too many missing links and I didn’t have the right pathways of manifestation, apart from writing two poems which was more like journaling than creating.

On WANTED I easily sense that alignment, I am and I’m acting towards building the missing links and opening and strengthening the pathways of manifestation. The level of synergy and the flow factor are really high and it looks like they’re increasing steadily.

1 Like

Ah maybe it depends on the program?

I ran Khan and I realized I didn’t have the lifestyle and manifestation pathways for it to do its thang and made me realize I wasn’t ready for it

I ran RM and initially it was emotions, then it got to this urge to express myself and consume music…

Then it got to exploring things I was interested in the past, then it got to this urge to learn new things that im interested in like rn im looking back at doing muay Thai again and learning music production and ui/ux design…

So it opened up those pathways for me

WANTED is difficult for me as I actually preferred and got more results on Qv2 tbh, we’re all different I guess

1 Like

I got way better physical shifts on ZP

but like Qv2 when it bloomed? holy sh^ man no joke I got called sexy and hollered at by girls lmaoo I’ll never forget it.

Just legit felt like a celebrity on it

1 Like

Like idk why but WANTED on Qv2 I felt like I was embodying the hot and cold, playful, nonchalent vibe perfectly

but on ZP it hasn’t really been the same tbh

Physical shifting is way better on ZP though

1 Like

Wanted QV2 seemed to affect my wife more, where ZPPF/ZPS/ZP affect a girl more who works at the rest there.

I guess ZPPF/ZPS did affect the wife somewhat.
The one what really got interesting during private testing was the one that had bits of ZP and Q/QV2. I forgot which one that was.

@Sub.Zero probably remembers.

1 Like

Yeah, QZP IV was a really interesting built that could compete with ZP III that ultimately became the base technology.

Here are my thoughts on it from the ZP test journal.

I’m starting to notice what’s the main difference between ZP III and QZP IV. The first one was more about adapting to who I was, opening my natural pathways of manifestation, filling me up with energies coursing throughout those pathways, and changing my self-perception really fast. It seemed to be operating within those natural pathways of mine. Therefore, the recon was close to nonexistent, and the results were instant and mind-blowing. QZP IV is a bit different in that matter although it’s based on very similar mechanics (of course), at least this is how it affects me and this is what I mean by “mechanics”. What’s different about QPZ IV is that even though its core is based on the same principles there are not as much employed as it was on ZP III but the mind flow goes more towards creating new pathways of manifestation and actual reframing of my psychological and behavioral patterns. Initially, it caused some mental frictions and a little violent reconciliation (loaded with irascibility) but ultimately the new pathways of manifestation and new psychological and behavioral patterns have been created and now they’re being reinforced on the way of conciliation. It feels as if in the beginning (of my QZP IV) ride some fundamental pathways and patterns were being built and that caused the said reconciliation but later on, when the job was done, reinforcing those pathways and patterns and creating new ones stemming from them was more natural and smoother.

In short, it looks like QZP IV is more transformative than ZP III but “harder” to run and requires more time to unfold its real potential. QZP IV doesn’t give you those instant and mind-blowing results ZP III does, but those results look more transformative and feel more natural.

And my comparison:

We have to mind that the amount of exposure was twice lower on QZP IV.

2 Likes

what is QZP IV?

Old tech now. First versions of ZP.

1 Like

From my journal:

1 Like

Let ZP breathe, and you’re going to see its magic. Almost all of us everexpose, therefore, getting more inner shifts but fewer external results.

For this reason, some people prefer micro-loops or one loop a week. They let ZP breathe with its all lungs getting incredible results.

4 Likes