Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

In a few months you’re going to be laughing your eyes out in happiness brah

4 Likes

The movie the sub is based on came out fifteen years ago today

1 Like

Hopefully, it’s a bit hard for me to envision myself laughing in a few months since it all feels so heavy right now.

No worries brother.

Trust that it will get better, because it will.

This too shall pass

1 Like

No, but I’ve considered it.

Hello there, another update.

I’m close to finishing 1 cycle of Wanted/Stark. As you can see from my previous post above. i went through a pretty hard breakup months ago.

It’s almost amazing on how WANTED works since after that I got on a few dating apps and have arranged meetups with multiple women for next week.
It’s damn awesome how I was able to flirt back and be playful to them since it’s so far out from who I am but that time everything just flowed and it felt easy. Heck, I even asked them for a meetup. The me from 1 month ago wouldn’t be able to do that.

I’ll be honest I’m still a bit nervous since in my mind, I’m still not fit enough, handsome enough etc. But I am getting there, since in the past I totally hate seeing myself in the mirror but now when I see myself, I just take a moment to admire how far I’ve come. Muscles are growing like crazy. I find that wanted ZP gives me fast recovery. I have been going to the gym 6x a week 1hr and 30mins every time and I just find myself sore for that day and then tomorrown the soreness is gone. My stomach and love handles are flattening as well.

Anyways, I’m looking forward to the meetups I arranged with women next week. Wish me luck boys HAHA.

Edit: Later on this day, I’m having thoughts that maybe I bit off more than I can chew? I know these are reconciliation and doubts about myself so I’m gonna release and process it. Since I know within me that I deserve this kind of attention, if that makes sense?

15 Likes

The journey won’t be a smooth one, be ready for the ups and down, you’ll get there eventually, kudos!.

Anyone still running this version? Who prefers it to WB?
Did anyone run this with Khan Black?

1 Like

I just ran it with PS and added SSX in the middle of the cycle. The only thing I noticed it did was make me look better, like I look in the mirror and feel like it made me more attractive. Aside from that, I’m not sure. I ran WB before the OG and that one definitely seemed to be more potent, mainly in terms of manifesting potential partners and making me a smooth talker (though I was also running OG SS with it).

Just began the 5 day washout though so we’ll see how that goes.

5 Likes

I had my eyebrows given a good shape and I put my hat on for the first time in a year on Friday to a party and got lots of compliments

Listening to wb though at the moment emp and ssx

2 Likes

So I have been running OG Wanted since I wanna build a foundation for WB and just in general, in doing so I decided to make a custom that I have been wanting to make for a long time! I won’t post the whole custom cause I’m being lazy but I will post the cores and modules that are kinda turning this custom into a cheat code lol

• Wanted
  • Love Bomb
  • Chosen of Venus
  • Aura of Craving
  • Kings Radiance

So weird result lol but I am leaving my job as a massage therapist this week and I am letting my regulars know. So even the manager is shocked by how many people are genuinely sad for me leaving and I haven’t even been there that long at all.

Now the weirdest one today was the client had a sad look on her face as she was paying and she said “I don’t know what I am going to do without him.”

Lmao wtf. Did I create a monster? Maybe. Do I have any regrets? No. Am I gonna update this with Wanted and Love Bomb Re-Loaded, and still have no regrets? Yes.

11 Likes

Alright 1 min of wanted today gave me insane results in a party I went to:

• wanted helped me feel that spark again and motivation for girls
  • insane levels of confidence and relaxation in my body
  • 2 hottest girls wanted me badly. With one of them we spent so much time together, she was drooling and trying to hide it lmao.
  • most people loved me at the party even though I knew no one almost. Had i not listened to wanted I would be having boring convos all night with few people
  • so many girls where horny for me but I was chill and enjoying the moment
  • wanted showed me also the dark side of people that I had forgotten and it helped me accept them and face my own
  • it showed me that at the end of the day I only have myself and I should love and accept myself no matter what
  • the laws of power scripting really helped to make some key connections deeper and more trustworthy and helped me make new ones to the point where most people in the party considered me a friend even though I barely knew a few
  • insane levels of communication, social calibration and emotional intelligence
  • guided me in how to game this girl and also show my vulnerable side in a mature way and she did the same and she loved my masculine protective side.
  • I pulled her to my apartment and she wanted to f*ck but at some point she froze because I asked her about it straight up lol. There’s some big trauma there so I just told her we should leave. I could have pushed it and just take the lead but I just didn’t want to push. Not sure if that’s free will scripting or self sabotage though. It just wasn’t the right reaction so she was not ready yet
  • I pulled her twice and this time I would try to escalate more for the second time. If she would freeze again then I would just let it go, not worth it. But she thought i just wanna fuck her and she didn’t come. I remember her expression, just before my door she opened her mouth wide from surprise lol
  • i listened to mogul zpv2 just for two times and wanted helped me to manifest a connection that can possibly get me in a company since I’m looking for a job now. I could never guess these subs could work together

Things I did wrong:

• I should have stayed with her and work more for the pull. I’m too lazy for that anymore lol
  • I was never sexual with her even when we where up in my room. Big mistake, because now she went with the dj lol

Realisations: (I’ve been gaming girls many years but i kinda fell off because I was getting too obsessed with hot girls)

1. for some reason I tend to attract hot but fucked up girls on wanted. It showed me that I got to heal that part of me
  2. it showed me that there’s a sexual block in me where I’m afraid to let loose and f*ck many girls. Maybe I feel not worthy of them probably has to do with my mother.
  3. I’m especially attracted to the Margot robie archetype and even looks wise but that kind of girl could seriously fuck my life up. that kind of ride or die girl would either make me fall in love with her or marry her. (She looked like her. At some point she started talking like her with her accent lol. I swear man the hypnotising and influence properties on wanted are insane)
15 Likes

Not sure why people say that wanted is passive. When I’m on wanted and in a club or party I still approach girls but I’m way more socially calibrated and I don’t get blown out or better yet they give me iois and then I approach which happens all the time on wanted. The only problem is that I’m not obsessed with girls and having sex that night I just don’t care at all, I go for it and whatever happens happens. So I think stacking primal nights with it is essential for the lust

8 Likes

The scripts and subs happen and are expressed through you, is my understanding. I for instance view wanted as being someone attractive, not that I only just keep getting approached. I’m attractive and wanted man, people approach me or I approach them. But I’m wanted either way.

I think also I tend to forget that girls can also have confidence issues and fear, so assuming every girl will approach me is not realistic. Approaching someone and risk getting rejected is scary. So sometimes we humans can prefer playing it safe, playing to not lose.

Speaking of fear and playing not to lose, have you considered that you don’t go for the pull because of fear of getting rejected? Getting IOI’s is nice and I love the validation (look at my avatar, I’m thirsty) but at some part of my journey I went through the same and realised I didn’t want to risk testing those IOI’s and live in my little fantasy instead of actually going for what I want and going for the “win”.

6 Likes

Not sure how you got to that conclusion lol, I most definitely go for the pull when it’s the right time.

1 Like

Yeah bro you got to approach and just because you run wanted most girls will like you. (At least that has been my experience) So from there you just need to escalate sexually and pull them

2 Likes

BTW, Wanted and Renaissance Man stack deliciously well together :grin::two_hearts:

3 Likes

No, of course I couldn’t know exactly your experience, but reminded me of my experience. :+1: I think I also might have misunderstood your last sentence.

Yeah bro I also think you were talking about your situation, everyone has their own journey.