Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

lol how many?
edit:congrats

So I noticed a perception shift on myself image from WANTED but itā€™s in the form of healing. So before WANTED and basically subs in general I had poor self image and while subs like Emperor, Ascension, P.S. did help a lot WANTED has truly addressed this.

So while looking at myself in the mirror during my journey sometimes I would have good self image or poor self image just depends on the day and my mood etc. On the bad moments negative self talk has diminished. Until one day I noticed something different.

So whenever I would see my reflection unexpectedly I would quickly think like damn I look good! When I would look in the mirror not so much. As I started to notice that pattern more and more I finally realized that when I checked myself out in the mirror for the sake of checking myself out my old thought process would come back and have poor self image. When looking at my reflection unexpectedly I had better self image cause I was caught off guard and couldnā€™t bring up the old thought process.

Understanding this pattern made me realize that:

1. WANTED perception shift

2. WANTED is making me realize how attractive I TRULY am and made me realize my negative self image thought patterns. Hence why to me I said itā€™s in the form of healing

16 Likes

Like I got my customs April 22nd.
Itā€™s a marathon not a sprint :slight_smile:
Iā€™m in my forties.

2 Likes

Feel like Homelander sometimes on my stack. Compound ZP.

2 Likes

But when the recon kicks inā€¦

5 Likes

Hahaha

Limitlessā€™ NZT
+
Boysā€™ Compound V

= ZPTĀ²

Why Homelander, I mean heā€™s totally different, sth like ā€œa glistening heroā€
Is your stack the one on your biography?

Yes. I just started watching The Boys.
By Homelander- I just meant that feeling of invincibility and power. Maybe itā€™s DEUS module in ZPT2 amping things up each cycle and Health Codex showing me the right supplements.

I donā€™t workout but my job is by its very nature physical. Iā€™m sweating more than most coworkers and some asked me if I workout? Itā€™s only been this cycle.

3 Likes

I kinda get what you mean. It kinda gave me that feeling like i was the most powerfull damn person in every room i was in at times. Kinda like homelander (but a bit less mentally fucked up lol), and everyone around me is in a bit of a contest to impress me the most.

2 Likes

Exactly. Heā€™s just a fun example- certainly not someone I choose to emulate. :laughing:

Wanted is giving you this?

1 Like

If you use it for enough cycles. :man_superhero: haha

1 Like

You know, I think I compared it to Homelander because I often have
a mischievous smile on my face
and coupled with a feeling of being
wanted & invincible. I love these subs.

Since people mention cologne
On WANTEDā€¦
Iā€™ll share my summer scent is
Neroli Portofino

1 Like

Are you running your ā€œForce of Natureā€ ZPTĀ² and ā€œSex Godā€ ZPTĀ² customs or major titles?

Yes those two (since April)
plus currently Paragon. 7min

Also, maybe itā€™s unrelated
But I am very careful about what I watch, listen to and eat.

Only shows and movies that align with my vision and values.

1 Like

Ooh like which type? Which ones?

Simply put for visual entertainment:
the world before 2020 lol

Probably what you would consider an archetypal representative of my sub titles.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahhaah
You nailed it

1 Like

How well does Wanted heal wounds, scars, etc, skin?

I used Aps:Head for awhile and I had decent results.

This isnā€™t what Wanted is for, thereā€™s really no scripting to facilitate that.

2 Likes