Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

I have only Physicality Shifter – Sexiness in my custom but since I introduced it to my stack I have increased the need for sweets.
Do we need fast acting sugars for something in our body like collagen or something?

Funny…I’ve taken marine collagen since running WANTED.

Today it is a Snickers, tomorrow five times a Twix. I am getting scared.

1 Like

Dont be scared and remember its anti-recon tech :wink:

I am not listening to Wanted, I just have Physicality Shifter – Sexiness in my custom. So you are saying that craving sweets is a recon?

1 Like

No it was only a joke. Craving sweets seems to be a normal reaction to all physical shifting subs. Pure energy or fast energy is needed imho.

2 Likes

This one has to be tough on keto following people.

2 Likes

Yeah, that can happen. I ate a lot of bananas on Wanted, lol. They’re high in electrolytes (good for hydration) and give instant boost in sustained energy.

4 Likes

This is true for All the subs…

1 Like

Was specifically talking about WANTED.

Not all subs require the same action, so no, it’s not true for All the subs.

This WANTED refresh feels much lighter, it didn’t even feel like I was listening to a sub at all

2 Likes

Indeed it feels feather light

2 Likes

So about 30 mins after running WANTED my dad noticed I was drinking coffee and said I should get one of those To go cups so I don’t have to sit at home drinking coffee. Then he just bought me one off Amazon lol

1 Like

so true. I don’t feel like squeezed lemon.

1 Like

Also true on 192kbps ZP custom with WANTED.

1 Like

Exactly, like I feel leaner and bulkier already but I don’t feel drained either

1 Like

I also seem to get more attention from this updated WANTED than I do with Stark

3 Likes

Another observation! I noticed that with this refresh I don’t have the huge energy drain like I did on the previous version of WANTED ZP and my appetite hasn’t gone up immensely either.

7 Likes

my eyelashes before and after 3 cycles of Wanted. I stopped running Wanted for one cycle, but now I started again. Even on a rest cycle I could see effects from the sub.

19 Likes

I don’t know if it’s WANTED or Khan III
But women are staring like crazy these days. Just kicked in after many cycles.
The reward for hard gaining and zpt2.

7 Likes