Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

You mind sharing the module list with me? Either here or in PM :slight_smile: I think I missed it.

More halfway into the intersection. I slammed my brakes. people looked at me like I was crazy. Then I just kept onā€¦

Pursuing to the next stop
I busted a left, and Iā€™m heading to the next block
The block was dead, yo
So I continued to A1A

Beachfront Avenue

2 Likes

When I was listening to WANTED the opposite happened to me. I stopped at a green light. You know what happened after that. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!

2 Likes

I stopped at a normal stop sign once, no traffic lights and road was clear but I waited, if I can recall correctly I was on Wanted Qv2 when that happened :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Is there a possibility of turning Wanted into more of a talkactive archetype? Like being a social butterfly such as with Stark while still maintaining that air of secrecy and mysteriousness?

1 Like

Ive been mixing it with daredevil, i definitely dont feel like its a silent archetype. That said, i dont just talk because i feel unconfortable, i talk because theres something i enjoying talking/hearing about.

2 Likes

not sure how true this is for you but, please donā€™t let my recon influence your decision making. It is my growth that I have to go through. Use your own experience to find out what is true for you!

2 Likes

I could see it with Stark. Iā€™d stay away from pairing it with Emperor.

Iā€™m the silent, brooding type on Emperor and Wanted. Stark? Definitely social. I prefer the former in my life right now.

Edit: for example, my female coworkers watch me from their peripherals when I stride into the warehouse. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re used to me being Mr. Sunshine and Smiles but if I donā€™t feel like smiling, Iā€™m stoic. One of them yesterday or the day before told me to stop looking like I wanna kill someone.

Iā€™m pretty sure all that was going through my head at the time was whether I cared if I got laid that night :joy:

Double edit: I talk to less people in my work place and less customers than I used to. But when I do, Iā€™m my naturally open self, usually. If I donā€™t like a vibe from someone, stranger or otherwise, Iā€™m not shy about letting it be known with my body language.

Iā€™ve gotten that, ā€œOh shitā€¦ā€ look pretty often in recent times, now that I think back to when Iā€™ve non-verbally checked someoneā€¦:thinking:

Thatā€™s me normally, on Emperor, itā€™s more evident. Ironically, even more people go out of their way to look at me or to talk to me which I find aggravating.

6 Likes

Was you rollinā€™ in your 5.0?

2 Likes

With my ragtop down.

So my hair can blow.

4 Likes

So somethings that I have noticed since starting Wanted ZP was that it actually increased my drive to workout but also establish better eating habits, like really cutting down on my sugar intake. I have noticed fat loss while preserving muscle mass, which is nice cause while I do have a good amount of weight to lose I am goin for more recomposition rather than worrying about the number on the scale. Also my endurance for working out as naturally increased as well, also having more determination during my workouts to push myself.

8 Likes

~~ WANTED Review ~~

11/10 subliminal.

Does everything it says it does in the description.

Iā€™ve been consistently listening to the ZP version of this subliminal since its releaseā€¦ so nearly 6 months now.

The physical shifting in this subliminal is stellar and state of the art.
There truly is no physical shifting out there on the market that is on the level of Subliminal Club.

This subliminal makes you more and more physically attractive without limit.
It would honestly be a 10/10 just based off the physical shifting.

One can easily look like a supermodel by using this subliminal.
Iā€™ve been blatantly thirsted after by countless women due to the physical shifting that Iā€™ve experienced.

My increased physical attractiveness has allowed me to manifest higher status and more attractive women into my life. Iā€™ve also cultivated a real life halo effect and have used the benefits of increased attractiveness to expand my network.

The aura of tantalizing, entrancing and seductive mystery is a unique concept and Subliminal Club has pulled it off perfectly. Itā€™s practically a superpower and gives you an almost supernatural edge over most men.

The subliminal turns you into a masterful coquette in a way thatā€™s congruent, unbeatable and irresistibly attractive to women. The beautiful thing about this subliminal is that it doesnā€™t inject you with a new personality, it unlocks your true authentic personality in a way that makes you more attractive.

The reason why I consider this an 11/10 subliminal is because of how everything in it works together so well (congruent coquette + aura of mystery + physical shifting). Itā€™s a flawless combination.

The main objective of this subliminal is in the nameā€¦

It aims to increase your level of ā€œWantednessā€ limitlessly, changing your reality in a way that reflects it back to you. After 6 months of using it, I can say that it does a damn good job at doing that.

34 Likes

Awesome to hear brother

Iā€™m back on it atm and Iā€™ve never looked better, fade haircut, losing weight and gaining some muscle
thinking of getting a tan (pale skin) and a tattoo as well

Wanted is like downloading extra skin pack DLCā€™s for your character haha

5 Likes

Has anyone tried running Chosen with wanted? would they conflict? Iā€™m thinking about doing that this cycle but I am curious what kind of person would that make you?

2 Likes

@Invictus

You have been summoned ^

1 Like

Lol crazy how everyone running these subs were told that we were going to draw more attention and when it happens we get annoyed. I get it, our very presence could have a building full of people acting like theyā€™ve never seen another human.

Iā€™ve only run Wanted a handful of times since private testing.

The main exception being when I tested Wanted+S&S+PCC together

It was a pretty intense mix.

3 Likes

It would be very ā€œWANTEDā€ of me to say:

Run it and find out yourself :wink:

1 Like

I imagine it was very energy intensive.

Not that I recall.