Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Here is my short post about it

4 Likes

I think i am one of those rare dying breeds who needs more loops then normal to see a tangible results.

Three loops definitely felt an internal change. It was different from emperor. Definitely more nonchalant. Whereas when i was only doing 1 to 2 loops i felt positive but that nonchalant feeling was not there.

I am tempted to experiment running 4 loops max after a couple of more.days break.

6 Likes

Sorry @TheBoxingScientist but what sub are you currently using ?
I forgotā€¦ :grimacing:, I got lost in your many stories

1 Like

I am using wanted zp :slight_smile:

Yes i often perplex people with my stories :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yo mate, is it different since you started the washout?

I feel so much more confident in the past week, and now that I have started my washout, yesterday a girl said hi to me in the street and I feel confident.

(Hence why I changed my profile image)

5 Likes

Ah yes right, I think like you probably know, to me you have a more dominant/masculine energy naturally or accumulated through the years.
Wich might conflict a bit with the archetype of wanted, at least how I see it

I think you got 2 options : pursuing with wanted and feeling a bit frustrated for some time
or Switching to PS ?

this is just a personnal guess, so feel free to ignore it

But I remember you having your own fair share of sucess with more ā€œprimalā€ titles that utilise more skills corresponding to yours ?
Or at least I think I rode it ?

I love them so keep making them, itā€™s like following a short novel :grin:

3 Likes

Yes emperor, khan and Primal work really well for me on the dating front. One of the reasons for using wanted was to kill two birds with one stone.

The physical changes to keep me looking youthful and secondly being able to sit back and let the women come to me. The latter would be icing on the cake.

4 Likes

Iā€™m only at my second day where I would listen to the title actually, but itā€™s usually when I get the most result anyway. Iā€™m really starting to snowball, I think itā€™s thanks to my strict following of the recommandation and my personnal identity that fit wells with the archetypes that Iā€™m using.

But my confidence is definitly going through the roof, especially when at this time I just hopped on the bus crowded like hel, end up right in front of this girl at something like 20 cm from her face, and we have that moment where we both looks in eachothers eye for like what 5-8 seconds, it felt super intense but I felt great like I rarelly do, I know I didnā€™t bother or creeped her out because after that she got closer, and then another one sitting more far away start to stare at me too, and another too etcā€¦ :joy:

A good picture it is ! feels artsy like a some multi billionaire would put on his walls in his villa in some snow mountain :grin:

Iā€™ll let you know, when I advance in my washout, sadly Iā€™m also entering into an hermit face where I wonā€™t be out as much (study phase) so I wonā€™t have as many opportunities toi see the effects of wanted

but Iā€™m definitly excited to come out of it with another cycle under the belt !
:drooling_face:

Iā€™ll be like a butterfly coming out of his cocoon phase

8 Likes

Iā€™ll second you on that :wink:

2 Likes

After watching one of my videoā€¦one girl told me I have beautiful voiceā€¦here i was thinking all my life that I have bad voice

4 Likes

I am currently in washout 2 days completedā€¦since washout started i also feel I need more loops to get better resultsā€¦

I wish some new guidelines should come up after preview finished

2 Likes

Be patient
Everything will come in due time :wink:

Trust the process

3 Likes

Yeah but result with subs are so awesome that I just needed more and more

I discovered sub very late by accident and started journey with zp only

1 Like

ahahaha I understand, but keep it the way youā€™re currently doing, youā€™re doing just fine believe me, I get most of my results 24-48h after listening, so I wouldnā€™t put loops in that gap lol, too afraid to ruin the good part

Iā€™m not even sure Iā€™d go for a 5min version of zp anymore lol

Better late than never, keep in my that more loops doesnā€™t equal more results with this
It rarely has been this true

Fire & Saint have struck gold

2 Likes

Indeed they are
I am traveling right now ā€¦so not writing every beautiful things happening with me

But itā€™s look like i found treasure which has been missing from my life

3 Likes

Or, the nonchalance you desire is already well programmed and established within you since youā€™re experienced with the Emperor.

Food for thought.

:man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Iā€™m wondering if the idea is still on the table :
Is the idea of releasing Wanted with stronger physical shifting for prople who respect listening patterns possible?

I understand the reticence because of people who run way too much loops, I donā€™t think itā€™s fair for everyone to limit the possibilities which could be explored (even if there are side effects).

When I started running wanted, my balls started to aches few days after because my testosterone were raising to good levels, seeing what can be accomplished with this version, am I the only onr who would be down to try out the experimental shifting even if I get headache or balls aches?

6 Likes

Yeahhhh

Where do i sign up?!

There is no sign up for that, trying to argue about it even if I donā€™t think it will be done right now.

1 Like

I know it, it was in a joking fashion

1 Like