A ZP journey, from Melior

This is ridiculous
It’s like my manhood is bigger everyday
Feels heavier, larger day by day, longer too but more slowly

It feels like every day I’m listening to my loops I’m gaining 1/2or 1/3 of a millimeter and the following day too and some time I gain 2-3 mm in length sprout

If that’s accurate I won’t need to listen to the diamond version with ME more than 2-3 month before it’s at big kong D land
Sniff soo cool :sob:

And for wanted a few cute girls seemed interested in me but one especially, she couldn’t stop but move every sec, playing with her hair, putting herself closer to me or a whole body toward me even in weird positions.
Females seems to act a lot, still waiting for a pretty one to make a “full” move and talk to me instead of just twiddling like a worm close to me lol
Do it girl common ! I’m sure you can do it !

3 Likes

Uh. Maybe you should just say hi to one of them. Even with something like Wanted, girls will very rarely initiate the first conversation. They will make it VERY easy for you to.

1 Like

Ahahahaha I know, I’m still hoping for it tho !
I’ll try that, it’s just that I’m rarely outside for now as I’m entering a heavy studying period. so when I’m out I like to do nothing lol

Some other little advices if I cross another obvious case along the road ? Appart from hi, Imma sound obvious I don’t remember ever flirting in my life, I always had the luck of being seeked after so I was being talked at :expressionless:
wich lead me to devellop 0 skills at interactions if I don’t know at least a bit the background of the the girl beforehand

As stated previously I’m not some 9 or 10, even tho I aim at becoming one, I just seem to attract a lot if I got the chance to just stick around more than once and then usually being myself do the trick, it’s just that I don’t know how to interact if we aren’t seing eachother in reccurent places ?

edit : usually when the girl says even just “hi” to me I click and I can reverse and take the lead in the convo, but me starting by hi, I dunno it’s all foggy :joy:
Is this weird ? ahahahah

1 Like

Generally, if she wants to talk to you, just saying hi, or whatever will do. Then the interaction will go just like if she’d approached you. It sounds like you’ve got that handled.
As to being obvious, of course it is. She knows exactly why you approached you, and if she’s throwing all of those signals at you, it’s exactly what she wants.

3 Likes

2nd day of ““washout””

I’ve noticed probably like most of you that most of my results don’t happens 12-24h after the loops but more 24-48h after

I’ve noticed it quite easily by now
during the first day or so after the loop my libido usually go down a bit, my sexual health tune down a bit too, I feel more doubt etc etc
But the day after, the bloom always hit, it never miss
Libido skyrock, sexual health better than ever (litteraly), confidence through the roof

So I definitly understand why rest days are mandatory and why the 5 day washout, is also a necessity

Everyone should stop calling that a washout and use directly the term “Bloom” or “Evolution” or whetever super positive term, because it’s what it really is ! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Also today I got massive stares from girls
To the point where I felt anxious and slightly overwhelmed lol they were too manyyy, I’m not used to that level ahahahahah

I better prepair myself because I use a lot bus and go into crowded place

I’m glad to get to work on that, that’s the best anxiety I ever had :joy: :joy: :joy:
Asides from anxiety it gave me a pure feeling of sexuality and “damn I wish I’d know how they feel looking at me like that” (in the way of feeling what they’re going through)

I’m indeed bathing into stares :bath:t2: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
so much that I really didn’t felt like saying “hi” to anyone, I was submerged at times
and weirdly when I sat down I was in places were female composed 90% of the area

What will it be next month ???

Okay last cycle I said I wanna bathes into stares, now I say I wanna get chased by girls !

5 Likes

Greeaat!!!

You attribute this to Diamond ZP alone?

1 Like

It’s definitly more a wanted result

But don’t worry diamond w ME is doing it’s magic

I like referring to my sexual health as a meter of “bloom”
If it’s strong down there or even stronger than it ever was, it must work like hell for wanted too

2 Likes

I’d say diamond give me this sexual energy rush when I’m being stared at
Wich helps for the confidence

I’ve just not used it this time to go and say hi, because I didn’t know who to say hi I got lost in opportunity
and also as I said, I felt anxious being that much stared at, so I though “hum another time !”

3 Likes

Forgotten update :

3 days ago my hairs got thicker, just like that overnight (I check everyday in the mirror because the precedent thinning I went through was quite heavy and one could somewhat see my skin through my hair on the front, I hated that, but pfiouuu, it’s no more ! Yessssss !), plus they seem a lot more healthy, they used to feel really fragile.
Also my beard is growing fast and thick and still has that nice shining on it

I’ll have to shave more often lmao, I prefer to keep it really short and well cut

3 Likes

3rd day of “Bloom” (washout) :

Today I had another super vivid dream, it was a cute one this time
I was discretly trying to hold hands with a girl (who tried to do it with me too), I could feel her hand and warmth along her soft skin, wich is quite impressive because in most dreams I don’t feel anything per say, I could’ve sworn it was an actual memory or even better an actual thing that happened

Was awesome - Said with an heavy and obscur brittish accent
I’m curious if that person had the same dream
Since then I can’t stop but thinking about her

2nd thing I went to some shop the female vendor, acted all cute and a bit lost with me, also taking cute positions, as it was almost the only girl I saw today appart from my dream, it felt good.

I just noticed that my nose is more straight than ever
It used to have a really slight bump that I mostly got rid of through mewing
and what was left of it because of my natural predisposition disapeared probably during this cycle of wanted.

there is now only a very little quite inexistant curve but you’d reaaly would have to touch my nose in a weird manner to feel it lmao

Also I Gained like 4-5 kilos the last 6 months (almost only fat, maybe only 2 kg of muscle) and I lost all of them with wanted zp, I kept only my muscles beneath it, even tho I don’t workout at all for the moment (I even stopped sports last week because too much work :frowning: ) so I still look athletic and somewhat muscular, especially in the abs area, but I’m less impressive than I was in summer when I was training and doing my muscle up

I gotta go find that discipline once again

2 Likes

Maybe it’s also due to my spiritual work that I don’t want to workout as much to have that “omg that guy is muscular”, hum did I eliminate my best motivation that was external validation ?
I don’t feel anymore this urge to have the best physic ever or being a guy with that much bumps on his body lol

Probably because I feel way more secure about myself too and wanted may goes this way too
It’s been this way since last october, but it’s really in this moment of “bloom” that I’m looking into it

1 Like

I think my feet grew a bit longer and larger lol

not what I expected

I can feel the end of my shoe now
not thanks subclub ahahahaha
If that doesn’t stop I might need to buy many other set of pairs :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Day 4 of “Bloom” :

Today my libido was +++++ level
A bit hard to study but I’m getting used to it fast

That’s what I wanted anyway
I’m ready for even more
Let me transcand with raw sexual energy lmao

I got wy own natural “gasoline” module if you will

2 Likes

Day 5th of “Bloom” :

At the level of libido that I’m experiencing I might ignite in fire
So if I desapear you’ll know

I’ve ascended amongst the union of the universe called love and creation

Just in case don’t worry I know I’m saying even weirder things than ever but I swear I’m mentally sane, still … lol
It’s becoming quite a challenge but I won’t back down

also quite not related to what I was talking until now
But it seems that the more raw sexual energy I stock and try to transform the more I experience a clearer view on what I want my life to be in the next few years

what was a fog seems to dissipate super fast
Paradoxally my body is parasited with desires but my mind is getting more focussed
And I get many more ideas to devellop on the long run

I feel happier, more in touch with life and less lost in space
I think that overloading of my lowers chakra are really helping me ground myself
Like I haven’t been for quite some time

Still within this 5th day of “Bloom” :

I usually can’t satnd to see myself in pictures and suck at taking some of me
This skills or my face is somewhat becoming wayyy more photgenic

Like I’m finally taking pictures of me that I’d be proud to share
Where I’d usually try hard and never post anything because of the sheer disgust of me looking at what I have produced

Yeh I’ve always found that I looked horrible in pictures, people used to tell me : you look so much better irl lol I thought you were “lowkey slightly ugly”, ahemmm … thanks I guess ? (I didn’t know why but phone pictures used to flatten every face feature I had, making ma face looks like just a basic shape with 0 dimension :frowning: )

But now hehe no mooooore ! I’ll triumph, good in pictures, even better in reality ah ah !
Let me dance tango with your heartbeats !

PS : (maybe both my face has upgraded itself and my skills at selfies leveled up times infinite lol)
PS2 : I don’t know I’m just so glad :relaxed:

2 Likes

after some thinking :

I thought as I am a natural empath, that the anxiety I must have felt that day when I went outside and was being bombard of stares, well it could’ve been me feeling the sums of “desires” the girls had.

Wich is managable for one or two, but, with such a wave of hidden feeling all focused at me, It could’ve explained why I felt so overwhelming and didn’t know what to do.

Also today is 1st day into a new cycle !!!
Yesssssssss youhouuuu

I have other excitings news but Imma keep’em to me until I feel it’s enough to make a post about it :wink:

Can’t wait to play once again this sweet zp in my ears

Edit : oho ? Post 69 ? tasty !

1 Like

I went just a bit out today to breath a bit and walk because, walking is life
I still had a few stares or body posture changing to turn toward me.

But I’m feeling a bit down tonight, guess I can’t always be 100%
I probably should go out a bit more to observe more the effect of wanted and making sure my conscious self is observing it’s new reality

For my manhood it seems it seems that he lost a tiny bit of overall size in the blooming process but still has retained the majority
That observation has probably downed my overall mood too

It’s hard to stay super good when you went through overdrive mod and are letting yourself and your body breath a bit to catch up before the next rocket launch lmao

It’s better to seee it that way, I’m sure of it, at the end of the day positivity will win
And I’ll be amazed at how far I’ve came in 2 months and even more further down along the road

1 Like

Started my new cycle last night !
So in total that’s my 12th loops

I sleep better when I’m using zp actually wayyy better
It’s like it tires me enough that I don’t feel the overdrive min & energy kicking like I used so much in the washout

Who would have thought ?
1 hour out of the bed and still yawning like there was no tomorrow tho

1 Like