A ZP journey, from Melior

Okay here I am the day following my off time to rest.

Well two important things are happening that I was NOT expecting at all :

1. let’s start with the bad, my male member is currently in a bad shape, It’s smaller than usual in every dimension in resting and erection size. Wich is super weird because in my first days of listening to diamond w Me it was super heavy and slightly larger than usual, but that effect disappeared after the mark of my 4th or 5th day not sure anymore.
    Now king.jr is more simply. Jr.

I’m not freaking out, but it’s not cool to rob me of my joy :sob:, only time will tell if it’s some short time to adapt that my body is currently experiencing, I’m glad I don’t need King. Jr for action for now

1. guys… I might be growing
    Well not my male member it seems even tho I like to pretend that I was high flow with the sub (silly me or maybe not who knows)

But more in height, like I’m just 21 and was pretty much not growing anymore for about a year and the precedent yearly gains were quite insignificant. I’ve noticed that a few things are feeling lower to my sight.

Also it would explain the small muscle aches I experience around my back & neck for no apparent reasons. And also why it looks like my torso is less stocky and start to looks more elongated

I won’t tell that it’s definitely true but you’ll get updated on that anyway so we’ll see!

That’s all for today’s Symphonie news ZP edition

Could be that its just getting colder? Its almost winter, thats expected this time of year.

Wut nay is this a meme answer ahahaha

Well if it’s serious I’m sorry but here’s why I think not :
I know that the cold can affect but not all day long, it shouldn’t lessen the size while erect, plus the cold should give some little boost on the production down there so higher libido should help with that.
And I’m not in the cold all day long 45min of cold a day shouldn’t affect my body this much to the point
Also the morning woods shouldn’t be too affected.
And lastly but not the least it’s been more than a month that it’s cold here, that size movement shouldn’t have happened with this much delay and that much changement.

Did you take measures before listening to ZP?
This is the right way to contrast information, otherwise it’s just subjective impressions.

Bruh I’m close to be a veteran in ME(4yrs), of course I’ve taken some measurment, Imma just keep it to myself or only announce the gains made

So when I say it’s down it’s definitly down don’t doubt it, I’m no noob in that domain
My current opinion & theory on the size loss, is : “fatigue” whenever there is a huge substential short growth (the fat morning woods after 2nd loops) the circulatory system becomes weaker for some time until it’s all healed up. (and yes not doing anything else atm but ZP, so no exercices since early november)

Just theory ofc but it’s a pattern I’ve often observed, there might be others reasons
I just wanted to note my observations and I think I’ve explored a bit all the angles currently clearly available to note that it’s not a usual size fluctuation

ANYWAY, please let’s not transform my journal into a full on D talk please :joy:
But if @SaintSovereign wanna make me the muse of growing your man engine as I got many years under my belt on the subject and already had sucessed with it too, well I won’t hesitate to establish a more in depth analysis on that specific point in the future (probably in PM tho idk)

Interesting (while sad)…cause if i’m not wrong other people here reported an improvement of boners and some growth from Diamond.

It’s just what it is today man no need to sound so depressed :joy:
Like I’m not sad I’ll know it’ll get better, and yeah I know about the results of others Imma join their rank in some time or tomorrow, who knows

1 Like

5th loops in I believe

Dreams are back to normal but contain somewhat of a big social occasion, or always a family event/ members.
Still smaller morning wood for now, no 10/10 girls has tried to kidnapp me so far (and sadly)
Okay just to mention it for the sake of being undersood and giving enough info to analyse my journal

I’m fairly attractive without being a chad or a top model I never had a scarce city of a girls desiring me (always had like at least 1-3 who had something for me) I was just too damn shy because I felt pressure from everyone I couldn’t bare to think that if I went out with one or act on her interest that I’ll become some sort of gossip target, I won’t explain the whole stuff but basically it blocked me for almost all my school life.
Now it’s no more the case and I enjoy the fact that the most beautiful girl on the promo is obviously into me(before listening to any subs and before subclub). for info depending on the taste I suppose I rank between 6 to 8 outa 10 as a ginger you like it or you hate it.

And in a few words I want to get it to the next level in general in matter of attraction with wanted ZP
(Yes I see you 10/10 girl common get out of the shadow, didn’t you see I listened to wanted ZP, I know you wanna act on it :joy:)

I don’t know what to expect from the day. Let’s see how it rolls out

Okay a few observations :

1. My beard looks more thick, it’s more shiny awesome
    It would be even better if it happens to my hair too, I lived through some thinning because of stress the last three years, but I’ve been steadily able to get those a bit more stronger in the past month

2. Gotcha ! You, the pretty girl in the bus which couldn’t stop checking me out. I sawww you.
    Next step the whole bus (females prefered) :slightly_smiling_face:

3. My libido is slowly chowing itself, I think I’m starting my ride guys Diamond + Wanted lets goooo
    I’m on ZP coasters and it seems that the queue is ending, soon I’ll be taking place and enjoy :star_struck:

2 Likes

Okay here I am quite a few hours before my 6th loops

Today my father told me : I think you’ve grown, and this was the feeling my mother had too, so this is getting quite exciting, can’t wait to mesure at the end of the month (just to be sure that it’s substantial growth, because it’s always better seeing 1cm growth than a few mm sprout here and there)

My manhood health is starting to get better once again, it’s not yet back to the fully normal size but it’s heavier anyway, the libido is still high, I love it.
So I’d say it’s already healthier than it previously was pre-sub.

I can’t stop but feeling small point of pressure all around my face especially in the cheeks bones.

I’ve ended my traineeship and it went very well my score is very high and at a few small details it’ s perfect. Plus I had the opportunity to have a good time even if it was a lot of work.

And just because it’s good for the heart : thank you Saint & Fire, may your road in life be blessed for your passion is truly making a difference in this world and for many people’s life including mine.

Where there was doubt, now there is certainty
Where there was difficulty, it shall be easy from now on.

At this point I’m even more excited to see how it’ll snowball with me, I feel like every day is Christmas already!

1 Like

Also on a side note, now it’s easy to sleep right after listening to the subs

The hardest time comes the morning of the day where I’ll be listening to my loops
I feel like nothing is working but it’s really just the time that I woke up, I’m a slow start guy.

Then after that the self-confidence (in me & the subs) rise back again. That slow start will inevitably disappear later when I’m drowning under ZP gifts. The further I go the less time I fall under that small depressed session.

ZP gaaannnnggg holding strong to the stars and even beyond!

2 Likes

Let me sparkle a bit more Confidence and happiness over ZP doing so well, for everyone to enjoy and stay patient.

Here I am the morning after my 6th loops

I’ve started to get an inner more subttle feeling that I’m beautiful in my own ways, before I used to think that but it wasn’t the natural way I felt.

Along that it’s like my skin is looking better but I really don’t know how I could qualify that, just better.

When the light is up above me there is now shadows on my face more than usual, so I definitely got slight cheekbones improval or a slight face fat loss.

In the table of inner feelings, I got the sentiment that I’m growing(height wise) , that I’m becoming a man, but in a gentle and really nice way

As for the manhood health well it’s back to where it was size wise, it’s heavier in it’s resting state, so I’d say the grind is really starting from today. Libido still high without being too overwhelming so that’s a good thing even tho I’d would enjoy it being more present.

Here’s why : I like using high libido as a general drive, it makes me feel good during the day and it let’s me being more energetic and more joyful in general. More social also, don’t ask me how I transform sexual energies into everything else I just do it uncousciously. So there’s why I’d enjoy a bit more of that spice into my life.

But everything in his own time so much is happening behind my mind, I’m so glad I’m a part of this.

This tech is really a ‘’ slow’’ cheat code for life. Like seing progress at this rate is not too overwhelming and it’ s so cool, just the fact that you have that time to observe so many things makes it a wonderful experience, every day feels like a gift with it’s new little things.

Plus there is this sweet heat in my chest writing all of this, I feel like writing my wishlist for Santa

4 Likes

Little update :

It’s the morning after my 7th loops

I’ve definitely grown, I could see it yesterday amongst my peers at sports, I see them from a different point of view, but like a litteral one.

The libido has increased again

For the rest of the physical shifts, I’ll wait toward the end of the week to make a fuller assessment

Nightly observation

I’m experiencing more and more the urge to do what I really want to do in life

It was something that I already was going through since September, but this desire has grown a TON since I started using ZP
To the point where it’s becoming a priority and I should not post-pone it further away like I always do

The backdoor thoughts that I was hiding emerge from themselves now and are shoved into my face. I’m more or less forced to choose happiness ahahahahah, I’m just going to make it a closer truth in a smart way now

No pretention here, just an acknowledgement that I should listen more to what my hearts tells me.

1 Like

Day after the 8th loop

I think I’m getting a few mores stares from some girls that feels like tentation but not 100 % sure
Because it’s not that obvious

Otherwise I feel more ‘’ good looking’’ in general

Still 0 apparent recon on the horizon

I’ d like to detail a bit more on my previous post,
I was talking about some stuff I felt at the start of September but that I pushed back within myself because the situation required it, it seems that ep is pushing those thoughts on the surface a bit more everyday, to explain to some extend :

Those thoughts are about my life directions in general, I feel deeply unhappy about how I’m currently doing, it’s like I’m doing the security way but it feels horrible and it has been like that for years, my body is showing signs that it tires me up more and more and that I really should listen to this inner voice telling me to change it and take some risk, with which I agree BUT because I’m a lot self-conscious it has to be thoughtful, so I’m doing my researches to make that true, the only thing is that I would usually jump on a new passion or hobby to stay on track with my main focus and forget about the ‘’ call’’.

But with ZP I just can’t, it feels like I’m waiting for some opportunity that is yet to come for which I should prepare, the problem is that I don’t know how to prepare for what is unexpected??? So it creates more tiredness as I fight to not just throw everything out.

I know that everything I’ve just said sounds a bit extreme but weirdly, even if it’s super hard, somewhere this struggle feels right, right like nothing else.

So I stay positive, it’s hard but I guess everyone who really wants to live his dreamed life has to go through some of it

So big shout-out to everyone going through some big change (I guess everyone here lol)
Feels good to write it out

And I forgot what else I wanted to mention lol
I might write about it later

Ps : Sleep is easy now
Don’t experience the rush of energy anymore

5 Likes

I just remembered
Hey @Invictus, mind giving me some of those super insightful dreams over here?

I’m waiting for mine :joy:
Cause it’s like I need something to click

1 Like

Have some chamomile tea before bed :rofl:

2 Likes

I used to drink that tea before sleep but did not have any cool dreams :frowning: and on top of that I had to go to toilet during the night

2 Likes

Morning after my 9th loops :

the energy overload that occured isn’t present anymore, BUT
instead as I rest during my listening, I like to meditate about the goals I’m using the subs for
and during this lap of time I started to experience a sort of physical shift, I could sense it, it felt similar to a really deep trance state close to what someone could experience before projecting.

Plus along this cutting feeling that I felt at the 13 min mark of my first loop (diamond), I experienced once again a huge stimulation of my root chakra that provoked a spasm of energy shooting from it to higher energy points. A spasm that feels really close to physical touch and yet very specific.

So that’s really cool it confirms to me that meditating about the goals you want to attain through each subs really boost their efficiency, otherwise I wouldn’t be sure that I’d experience those state by passive listening on it’s own.

As for results, my manhood is slightly larger and heavier than it used to be so the growth is definitly happening and I’m so happy, plus the night woods are always there (if not for the whole night almost lol) and also as I wake up, so the general health check for my male organ is very very good
I can’t wait to see more and more growth, It feels ecstatic, also I feel like I’m more sensible while not loosing my capacity to hold for longer duration, even more ecstatic.

And yes even tho I mentioned it already a few times, I’m growing height wise too I’m noticing it more and more, and as previously said I’ll tell by how much at the end of the month

I also think my face is becoming somewhat more symmetrical ? I used to have a more marked bones implantation on the left side and now the right side of my face seems to catch up a bit, wich feels really nice because even if people didn’t notice, I was always triggered by that fact when I looked at pictures of me or just in the mirror.

in short : Only awesome news

4 Likes

Ok chamomilla tea, got it
Let’s see if I have a super dream
(I made the concotion myself)

At least I should sleep like a rock

2 Likes