A ZP journey, from Melior

This physical changes is SuperB… what’s your stack ?

1 Like

Glad to hear your Jr. is back!

Awesome progress, man

1 Like

It’s Wanted + diamond w me (with male enhancement)
:wink:

Thanks ! I told you, I knew it was a minor set back :grin:

1 Like

1st chamomille night :

• No super big dream
  • Better recall than the last few days
  • A dream that I never had previously where I was in a forest and playing on a dirty boat on the ground

SO it appears that I’m going soon to have a big deliverance but at the same time I’ll have to give some strength and go out of my way if I want the change that I’m looking after / the forest giving me a really positive outcome and relieves and the boat too, just as it’s dirty and on the ground it would usually mean big change but with it’s detail it means simply that this idea is completly stuck

So even if it’s not super vivid it’s quite peculiar, as it’s imaging quite heavily my current feelings toward my situation, I just wish I had some blown away information :sweat_smile:

I’ll try again tonight as I’ll be listening to my good zp loops
At least I sleep quite well for a full moon, I usually have sleepless night when it happens.

2 Likes

I’m feeling super happy to say the least
Getting results with subs is always challenging for the mind as we tend to dismiss them, especially the one that aren’t visible, like “you’re now super attractive and with an awesome aura !”, like hum… ah yes I think ???
But with tangible fast physical shifting, it isn’t a question if those foggy improvement even happens, you gain a 300% boost in confidence that it does work

Like this morning the size of my manhood has improved a little bit further
I’ve grown even more height wise

So the rest must follow !

It really is a soothing fact
And it ease the whole process of integrating that results is happening that I may be aware of or not

2 Likes

My man, patience is key.

If chamomile tea did that in one day, you wouldn’t find it so casually in every store :rofl:

There’s another thing you can try, it’s called mugwort, some people use it as tea, while others as a tobacco substitute.
Read about it, it’s often called the “dream herb”.

1 Like

ahahaah I know I was curious with the mix it could make with ZP
I’m still going to take some anyway :joy:

Interesting Imma lookout on the info thanks mate !

Always appreciate your return

1 Like

This night I had a super hard time falling asleep even with my dear tea
But the dream was more interesting it was half prophetic of what happened in the day, it was only mundane things but from all it’s contents, a part showed me some sort of ideal life I wish I could experience and live.

It’s definitly some kind of Wanted archetype as I was treated like a prince with really classy entourage and high value women. There was no ego involved tho it was more like a super experience that I wish I’d have irl, I didn’t felt like I was better than someone else, I just was cherished and like to give back that feeling.

So half-breakthrough ? Seems to work better (the tea) with zp’s loops as I sleep
Yeah let’s call that half-breakthrough !

Also in class a girl couldn’t stop turning her head toward me, even if she talked to someone else she kept looking at me like her eyes are glued to me for a few sec until I turned my own head toward her position, letting her enough time to not be obviously caught by me. I think another one sitting next to her did the same thing but way less often and was way less obvious than her, that one was really discreet about it.

So me gusta, I’m glad I got those attentions, I just expected the other part of my dream to come true and be invited in some kind of super car by a successful women who just had to talk to me about whatever :sob: and then go to some meeting of classy people.

Someday maybe :joy:
Hopefully writing it will manifest it :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Last loop before bloom is due for tomorrow night
Let’s bloom that Scheisse up :sunglasses:

1 Like

(Disclaimer, spiritual stuff and potential triggers for those who hate reading about things that seems random and due to only luck)

So there is this end year period where I like to watch and do some tarot just because I get this euphoric feeling like when you do a test to determine if you’re a vampire/werewolf/Zombie etc… you know this kind of personnality test, and to see if I’ll have to work my ass off to enjoy most of days. I usually am quite impressed, because I always choose the pile of card or whatever option there is that end up being quite specificaly my futur, often to a scary point lol.

for this same reasons I also hate doing that kind of stuff most of the time (I almost never do it in the year), I don’t always enjoy knowing in advance what’s going to happen, especially if there is too much dark on the horizon, I prefer to just grind through it day by day instead of knowing I’m diving in mud for quite some time.

So now today, I must say I got tempted and went for a full blown marathon of tarot mania, and let me tell you…
I never got this many positive outcome describing the phase I planned going through, weirdly enough it coincide with my ZP schedule and goals but also other projects I had on the side that I’m starting to construct to see them take life in 2022

If even god speaking through cards tell me “oh boy this year you’re in I’ll drown you under gifts, sorry for all the challenge during those last 3-5 years, was necessary tho I’m sure you understand” who would I be to not write it out and instal that reality even more

And I’m 100% sure that subclub was one of my main trampoline to this reality/paradigm
So thank youuuu I’ll never say this enough :sob:

Wanted ZP and diamond zp definitly shaping my today and future life as I planned
It’s rare that I feel that much happiness for my future

Didn’t happen since I was a child honestly…
That’s really sad actually…I…no everyone should feel this ecstatic feeling of “today is good and tomorrow will be full of surprise :blush:

thanks once again to Fire & Saint for making that possible

3 Likes

Okay last loops tonight
A bit of meditation/visualisations with as many sense used as possibles during the listening as always

See you tomorrow myself, and then good bloom too ! :kissing_heart:

This is ridiculous
It’s like my manhood is bigger everyday
Feels heavier, larger day by day, longer too but more slowly

It feels like every day I’m listening to my loops I’m gaining 1/2or 1/3 of a millimeter and the following day too and some time I gain 2-3 mm in length sprout

If that’s accurate I won’t need to listen to the diamond version with ME more than 2-3 month before it’s at big kong D land
Sniff soo cool :sob:

And for wanted a few cute girls seemed interested in me but one especially, she couldn’t stop but move every sec, playing with her hair, putting herself closer to me or a whole body toward me even in weird positions.
Females seems to act a lot, still waiting for a pretty one to make a “full” move and talk to me instead of just twiddling like a worm close to me lol
Do it girl common ! I’m sure you can do it !

3 Likes

Uh. Maybe you should just say hi to one of them. Even with something like Wanted, girls will very rarely initiate the first conversation. They will make it VERY easy for you to.

1 Like

Ahahahaha I know, I’m still hoping for it tho !
I’ll try that, it’s just that I’m rarely outside for now as I’m entering a heavy studying period. so when I’m out I like to do nothing lol

Some other little advices if I cross another obvious case along the road ? Appart from hi, Imma sound obvious I don’t remember ever flirting in my life, I always had the luck of being seeked after so I was being talked at :expressionless:
wich lead me to devellop 0 skills at interactions if I don’t know at least a bit the background of the the girl beforehand

As stated previously I’m not some 9 or 10, even tho I aim at becoming one, I just seem to attract a lot if I got the chance to just stick around more than once and then usually being myself do the trick, it’s just that I don’t know how to interact if we aren’t seing eachother in reccurent places ?

edit : usually when the girl says even just “hi” to me I click and I can reverse and take the lead in the convo, but me starting by hi, I dunno it’s all foggy :joy:
Is this weird ? ahahahah

1 Like

Generally, if she wants to talk to you, just saying hi, or whatever will do. Then the interaction will go just like if she’d approached you. It sounds like you’ve got that handled.
As to being obvious, of course it is. She knows exactly why you approached you, and if she’s throwing all of those signals at you, it’s exactly what she wants.

3 Likes

2nd day of ““washout””

I’ve noticed probably like most of you that most of my results don’t happens 12-24h after the loops but more 24-48h after

I’ve noticed it quite easily by now
during the first day or so after the loop my libido usually go down a bit, my sexual health tune down a bit too, I feel more doubt etc etc
But the day after, the bloom always hit, it never miss
Libido skyrock, sexual health better than ever (litteraly), confidence through the roof

So I definitly understand why rest days are mandatory and why the 5 day washout, is also a necessity

Everyone should stop calling that a washout and use directly the term “Bloom” or “Evolution” or whetever super positive term, because it’s what it really is ! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Also today I got massive stares from girls
To the point where I felt anxious and slightly overwhelmed lol they were too manyyy, I’m not used to that level ahahahahah

I better prepair myself because I use a lot bus and go into crowded place

I’m glad to get to work on that, that’s the best anxiety I ever had :joy: :joy: :joy:
Asides from anxiety it gave me a pure feeling of sexuality and “damn I wish I’d know how they feel looking at me like that” (in the way of feeling what they’re going through)

I’m indeed bathing into stares :bath:t2: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
so much that I really didn’t felt like saying “hi” to anyone, I was submerged at times
and weirdly when I sat down I was in places were female composed 90% of the area

What will it be next month ???

Okay last cycle I said I wanna bathes into stares, now I say I wanna get chased by girls !

5 Likes

Greeaat!!!

You attribute this to Diamond ZP alone?

1 Like

It’s definitly more a wanted result

But don’t worry diamond w ME is doing it’s magic

I like referring to my sexual health as a meter of “bloom”
If it’s strong down there or even stronger than it ever was, it must work like hell for wanted too

2 Likes

I’d say diamond give me this sexual energy rush when I’m being stared at
Wich helps for the confidence

I’ve just not used it this time to go and say hi, because I didn’t know who to say hi I got lost in opportunity
and also as I said, I felt anxious being that much stared at, so I though “hum another time !”

3 Likes