Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Man, that protocol is TERRIBLE. Did you do any blood exams to check your test levels?

I strongly suspect it does. The youngins are having much more success than those who are older.

5 Likes

If you’re SURE that she enjoys this, you may be able to run it. But, just a general warning: be careful. This is a PROFOUND program.

6 Likes

That was a typo from responding on a cell phone. I meant that she wouldn’t respond well. It’d make her insecure, and we don’t get along well when she’s feeling insecure. And while I firmly believe it’s not my responsibility to always cater to someone’s insecurities, I also don’t need to run around and exacerbate them.

6 Likes

Yesterday I woke up to a video message of her playing with herself… I haven’t received anything like this in a very long time😊

7 Likes

I’m not quite sure, yet. I’ve heard that the human body can tell the difference between natural test and injected test. Age could also be a factor. Those seeing the most change tends to skew young. Then again @Palpatine was getting results during the testing period.

Do you think you have any limiting beliefs regarding physical changes?

5 Likes

Haha you’re getting great results man

Unfortunately cannot be saying the same for my run of Wanted ZP thus far. Might take it out of rotation on my next cycle.

1 Like

What’s happening?

You calling me old? :joy:

Nobody was more surprised at those results than I. And I’m The Emperor. Usually I’m like “I have foreseen it”

4 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Just no real external results really.

I feel more confident on Wanted and there’s been slight improvement physically but in terms of women, there’s been like nada. Women pay me as much attention as they usually do will on/off wanted so…

I think it might not be as compatible with me as it is with others here. In terms of external results that is.

3 Likes

How long did you run it?

1 Like

Since it came out in zp, so two cycles (including wash out days etc)

I remember @Invictus talking about running Wanted ZP for 6 weeks before seeing results. Maybe you should stick to it a bit longer.

Rebirth ZP

3 Likes

and that’s the WANTED mystery for you :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Are you basing your assumption on articles that you have read online ? or is this your personal experience ?. Please expand on what you mean by terrible as I get my injections done at a private clinic. My endocrinologist requires me to carry out blood tests every 6 months to ensure everything is fine.

Finally are you a qualified endocrinologist ? if so then i would be happy to discuss this topic with you further. Perhaps i could book a session with you as i would like to hear a professionals opinion on this.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign in terms of limiting beliefs i have to admit that a year ago i had issues with the way i looked. I was never comfortable with looking at my face in the mirror. However this is too a much lesser degree now after repeated runs of emperor and rebirth.

One thing i have to say is that running wanted also helped me alot in terms of coming to terms with how i look. Now i constantly check myself in the mirror.

8 Likes

You are right guys, I’m sorry. I’m not a certified endocrinologist, anyone who is willing to address those issues should seek a professional guidance.

2 Likes

I think as much as @TheBoxingScientist can be passive agressive, I think he was genuin this time because it’s a topic who’s important to him for obvious reasons

And throwing just “What you do is horrible” for a health subject like Hormonal health and backing away in the shadows is not cool, so if you could please end what you started and give him the proper reasons why you made such a remarks that would be really awesome.

Sorry if I played the knights even if you didn’t needed it Blacktiger
I just felt like being the middle man was needed here and recently the forum has been weird so I’d like to participate in my own ways to help it as I can to get back on track

4 Likes