Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Hell no. Lol. We’re not at that level yet, though I suspect titles like WANTED already does.

7 Likes

Lol, yeah been bit weird on here. Bit like groundhog day.

3 Likes

That post is very interesting. :face_with_monocle:

Was it an aggressive rejection … or was BlackTiger seeking to qualify whether a valuable deep conversation could be pursued?

We can actually project either emotion on it, and it still works!

It’s a beautiful reread.

:ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Dear analyst Simon,

If I’m writing this short post to you
It’s for the simple and sole fact
That thanks to my empathy
And some profound intuition

I’ve been able to decifer that riddle
And make the most out of it
It was a hard choice considering the tension
That is currently flying above our heads

But against all odds
But not against analysis
I’ve been proven right
It seems that soon

I might join the rank of the arch analyst of my dear Subclub

Sincerly yours,
~ItsSymphonie

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Worry not we’ll get there too : )

I disagree Saint. I can’t speak for anyone else here in the forum but there certainly is programming in some of your subs that seems to boost my testosterone levels. Even though there may not be direct scripting to do this, it seems in order to exert the alpha and maintain the alpha behavior from the script, my testosterone levels skyrocket often. Usually for at least 6+ hours.

2 Likes

I’m aware that the scripting naturally raises testosterone levels in some people, what I’m saying is that I’m not writing scripting to do it deliberately. We need much more research before we’d attempt something like that. It’s also an easy way to attract the negative attention of the Big Pharma and the FDA. You want subs to become regulated or banned? Start making medical claims like that.

24 Likes

I think Wanted made me buy a hydromax pump.

2 Likes

My dude, I just googled that on my work phone. :joy: #smh We need to start adding #nstgfw hashtags. Not Safe To Google For Work. Ya’ll are freaks, in a good way.

3 Likes

I try to abstain from anything that might come across as vulgar. So i didnt go into detail as to what it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good move😏

1 Like

I am noticing an increase in sheer will power to push for that extra rep in the gym. It’s either Diamond or Wanted.

3 Likes

I am not a big fan of facial cleansers, however i did out of the blue invest in a bottle of prime rose oil for my skin. Another thing is I also purchased the most potent vitamin D3 I could find. So perhaps wanted is pushing me to do things to improve certain aspects of my body and skin.

6 Likes

I bought a lot of things when I used my custom with Wanted + Rich.

Later … a smart scale, a soundbar, a jaw exerciser, several clubbells, et al.

Bathmate was on the list.

:joy:

I just told a friend yesterday … “If you keep using Wanted, you’ll have to start doing Handsome People Behaviors … like taking excessive care of your Hair, Skin, etc.”

:grin:

6 Likes

“My name is Patrick Bateman. I’m 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask, which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion, with little or no alcohol. Because alcohol dries your face out, and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.”

6 Likes

You had forgotten the line with “Hidromax”

2 Likes

Didn’t like facial cleansers either at first (sure enough, bought my first skincare products and became obsessed with perfumes after starting Wanted) but I found one that makes me feel great. It literally feels like it energizes you.

1 Like

Does anyone feel really lazy on wanted zp ? and end up procrastinating ? when it comes to work.

3 Likes

some members reported about this laziness on wanted before

3 Likes