Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

It must be to some extend
But It’s probably not the sole factor

I’d say it’s a facilitator, it definitly help with it

It seems buying a tailor measuring tape when running wanted to measure my biceps, waist size and height every week

. To make sure this technology works
If that’s the case.

Wanted is the subs that has brought fame to new Zp tech since it’s was released!!

Its time to try it to know if it’s worth the hype.

I believe the other day you were telling me that those on TRT like me may not see physical changes ?.

Can you please clarify ?. I may well have misunderstood what you said.

What do you mean by that? My girl has the same love language.

Also, she loves to see the attraction of other women towards me… would Wanted be a bad or a good decision to run?

Man, that protocol is TERRIBLE. Did you do any blood exams to check your test levels?

I strongly suspect it does. The youngins are having much more success than those who are older.

5 Likes

If you’re SURE that she enjoys this, you may be able to run it. But, just a general warning: be careful. This is a PROFOUND program.

6 Likes

That was a typo from responding on a cell phone. I meant that she wouldn’t respond well. It’d make her insecure, and we don’t get along well when she’s feeling insecure. And while I firmly believe it’s not my responsibility to always cater to someone’s insecurities, I also don’t need to run around and exacerbate them.

6 Likes

Yesterday I woke up to a video message of her playing with herself… I haven’t received anything like this in a very long time😊

7 Likes

I’m not quite sure, yet. I’ve heard that the human body can tell the difference between natural test and injected test. Age could also be a factor. Those seeing the most change tends to skew young. Then again @Palpatine was getting results during the testing period.

Do you think you have any limiting beliefs regarding physical changes?

5 Likes

Haha you’re getting great results man

Unfortunately cannot be saying the same for my run of Wanted ZP thus far. Might take it out of rotation on my next cycle.

1 Like

What’s happening?

You calling me old? :joy:

Nobody was more surprised at those results than I. And I’m The Emperor. Usually I’m like “I have foreseen it”

4 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Just no real external results really.

I feel more confident on Wanted and there’s been slight improvement physically but in terms of women, there’s been like nada. Women pay me as much attention as they usually do will on/off wanted so…

I think it might not be as compatible with me as it is with others here. In terms of external results that is.

3 Likes

How long did you run it?

1 Like

Since it came out in zp, so two cycles (including wash out days etc)

I remember @Invictus talking about running Wanted ZP for 6 weeks before seeing results. Maybe you should stick to it a bit longer.

Rebirth ZP

3 Likes

and that’s the WANTED mystery for you :sunglasses:

2 Likes