Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Welp I’m speechless here’s the results Wanted has had on my face so far rated by a company that specializes/has expertise in facial beauty analytics:

1 Like

What happened?

I personally had this form of reconciliation manifest on Wanted before—loneliness, almost as if none is interested in you, that you are alone.

But what it truly is is your own mysteriousness and vagueness, you are so cloaked lol

2 Likes

Lol it’s not recon I stopped using my custom during that month. Just life happened.

So coming back to WANTED and I’m in my second cycle with this, and I will say the Aura this is generating is very unexpected haha. It actually kinda reminds me of Stark in a way. I noticed that I am able to just meet new people and 9/10 they just love my energy. Whether it’s male or female and flirting or platonic people just seem to love me.

5 Likes

Friend sent me this:

Someone has to make a WANTED custom and call it Kavorka ZP lol

2 Likes

2nd Cycle of wanted

1 Like

Only listen to Wanted if you want the kavorka

4 Likes

Very good results bro
Best of luck

Cheers :beers:! Amazing results, happy for you!

Out of curiosity, i thought you dropped wanted?

Again amazing results!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

I did drop it for 2 weeks and that’s when the results I mentioned started to come and then when I reintroduced it into my stack it seems to have enhanced those results even more.

4 Likes

WHATTT?? Congrats bro!!! That’s so sick!!

Amazing results G, proud of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So lately I have been noticing some effects on the way people treat me on WANTED. So the other day I went to the BMV to get fingerprinted for background checks. Well the person who handled all of that was someone I went to school with.

So we got to talking and she found out I was goin to be a massage therapist and we ended up talking for a bit. Now I had a huge crush on this girl in high school but I never had the balls then and now she is married so I kept it casual cause I’m not a home wrecker and I got too much goin on to focus on dating at this point in time.

As we were talking the same thing happened that always happens, people started commenting on my voice :joy: and lately it’s been happening more and more . Long story short I ended making the entire BMV laugh within just cracking one little witty comment. Now I do have LBFH in my stack (at the time) so I feel that boosted it further, however WANTED has always had this effect on me.

I do have a question to the more experienced people here. I have heard about WANTED having a “Halo Effect”, so what does that mean exactly, if it’s true? I will say that this seems to have an effect on more interactions than flirting. Like even people I meet for the first time and just exchange words with them seems to immediately like me

8 Likes

Ha. I hadn’t seen anyone reporting this. I have the same experience.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you’ve already had this answered, but I’ve had these two in a custom and they do work pretty freaking well together. I was in a relationship at the time I was running that custom, with Soul Connection.

1 Like

That’s exactly what it means, lol. It’s basically cognitive bias where people assess you and make a positive assumption.

Think stereotyping someone but in a positive way that makes them more attractive and likeable.

5 Likes

The Halo Effect on WANTED with women/flirting etc will intensify over time. It’s basically like they stereotype you as the hot guy they want all to themselves. The “One That Got Away” halo effect.

It doesn’t always have that linear aspect, like say an attractive love bomb type of halo effect. The “One That Got Away” halo effect can stir emotional upheavals mixed with horniness in women.

When they think of @Uber_Elysium, their thought will be “I need him inside me… NOW.” That’s the stereotype you’ll embody.

However, keep in mind that women in general are not so vocal, aggressive and forward unless the feeling is so overwhelmingly intense in a way that overrides their inhibitions. Indeed, one can create this with WANTED. Also keep in mind that flirting and seduction is more of a game than general social interaction is, so the Halo Effect doesn’t manifest in as clear and basic of a fashion.

If I wear a black and white tailored suit (I sometimes do this for the hell of it LOL) and walk around in public places… everyone is overly nice to me. Nice suit, cool guy. It’s all cookie cutter and straightforward, nobody is really thinking ulteriorly.

Now if I go and try to openly flirt with a woman, then things are less straightforward. There are now deep emotions, insecurities, attraction, arousal, hormones, inhibitions involved. She could be inherently responding to my halo effect wanting to throw herself at me, but not want to show it.

Making sense? Lol

12 Likes

Sign me up lol

I’m still doing a mix of Wanted, Heartsong, and Primal Seduction. That’s a fun mix.

Once I know the full baseline feel I’ll change PS out for Sex and Seduction to see what dropping out the Primal part does.

4 Likes

I am still finding myself, my confidence is skyrocketed but fundamental core things are missing from my personality

1 Like

There’s this feeling that wanted gives, self love, being comfortable in your own skin, you could even call it self lust lol :laughing:
You know you look good and if you were anY woman, you’d be wanting to have this Body all to herself.
Here I am, just came back from the gym and I can’t stop admiring my self, looking at the mirror. I listened to Wanted zp while jogging to the gym and came back feeling good

4 Likes

Yes this feeling of self admiration is very very real. Can’t get enough of myself lol

1 Like