Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Not intentionally. Itā€™s not inherent to the script, like Wanted, but as @Ice said, thereā€™s a natural element to the 48 laws that can seem coquettish.

2 Likes

So I have noticed more women staring at me at school which is nice but they all have boyfriends :joy: I do like the progress however Iā€™m not goin to pursue women with BFs. Oh well progress is progress letā€™s see where it goes from here. I also do have Stark in my stack and I did just start it this week if that is also having an effect

5 Likes

I have only Physicality Shifter ā€“ Sexiness in my custom but since I introduced it to my stack I have increased the need for sweets.
Do we need fast acting sugars for something in our body like collagen or something?

Funnyā€¦Iā€™ve taken marine collagen since running WANTED.

Today it is a Snickers, tomorrow five times a Twix. I am getting scared.

1 Like

Dont be scared and remember its anti-recon tech :wink:

I am not listening to Wanted, I just have Physicality Shifter ā€“ Sexiness in my custom. So you are saying that craving sweets is a recon?

1 Like

No it was only a joke. Craving sweets seems to be a normal reaction to all physical shifting subs. Pure energy or fast energy is needed imho.

2 Likes

This one has to be tough on keto following people.

2 Likes

Yeah, that can happen. I ate a lot of bananas on Wanted, lol. Theyā€™re high in electrolytes (good for hydration) and give instant boost in sustained energy.

4 Likes

This is true for All the subsā€¦

1 Like

Was specifically talking about WANTED.

Not all subs require the same action, so no, itā€™s not true for All the subs.

This WANTED refresh feels much lighter, it didnā€™t even feel like I was listening to a sub at all

2 Likes

Indeed it feels feather light

2 Likes

So about 30 mins after running WANTED my dad noticed I was drinking coffee and said I should get one of those To go cups so I donā€™t have to sit at home drinking coffee. Then he just bought me one off Amazon lol

1 Like

so true. I donā€™t feel like squeezed lemon.

1 Like

Also true on 192kbps ZP custom with WANTED.

1 Like

Exactly, like I feel leaner and bulkier already but I donā€™t feel drained either

1 Like

I also seem to get more attention from this updated WANTED than I do with Stark

3 Likes

Another observation! I noticed that with this refresh I donā€™t have the huge energy drain like I did on the previous version of WANTED ZP and my appetite hasnā€™t gone up immensely either.

7 Likes