Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Stark and wanted = dynamite stack

Wanted helps you to come to terms with your insecurities in terms of physical features. I was so surprised, heres me over 30 years of programming from family and community members saying i was useless, ugly.

Yet 6 months of wanted and now i have come to terms with how i look.

Despite the SC advertising you will still have to approach and make the move on the girl. Thats where Stark shines.

Whats even more powerful is creating a wanted custom. The only thing is i still have to calibrate are breaks. So the usual one day break doesnt do it for me i have to take a break for 2 days. Sometimes longer thats where zp can be alittle complicated.

16 Likes

I chose Wanted because it has physical shifting, amongst other things.

I don’t think the objective of this sub is acceptance of your looks.

I don’t deny your experience but many people purchase Wanted precisely cause they are not totally happy with how they look and want and objective physical change.

I guess that for “acceptance” there are more suitable titles.

1 Like

Lemme clear up the misunderstanding you seem to have right now.

You see, WANTED isn’t just about accepting yourself or physical shifting, but a combination of both :exploding_head: seems cool right?

Now lemme tell you what I mean, and why it does what it does:

• First, you embrace everything that you are, including all your “flaws” and “imperfections” (these depend on your self-perception), and owning them, hence why many go on an extremely deep level of recon on WANTED, which could be rivaled to some of the healing subs on the SubClub catalog.

• Following that acceptance, you go through something even deeper, which improves your perception of yourself, this include: positive self talk, higher and deeper levels of self-love and confidence, and self appreciation.

• With those deeper changes, your own behavior changes to doing things that directly improves your attractiveness, like working out, eating well, leveling up style, learning to accessorize, etc., and it’s at this point where you also see the physical shifting in full effect.

Now you might wonder: why are those things important?
Because true attractiveness doesn’t even come from your looks :wink:

a happy and confident man is the epitome of sexiness :wink:

Also here (taken straight from the sales page):

• General masculinity boost, including boosts in confidence, power, strength, invincibility, self-assuredness, and being comfortable in one’s own skin.
16 Likes

Was it your experience that only after passing this

You began to notice

This?

2 Likes

@Palpatine Correct me if i am wrong you saw physical changes right ?

Here you go @Houdini

Since Qv2 actually.
I dealt with it long time ago, and then during the private test as well, so my ride so far has been pretty smooth, since many of my friends also agree that I don’t even need to run WANTED anymore, because of how deeply I embody it.

3 Likes

A friend of mine ran Seductress for a year, stopped using it now for half a year and she embodies that Archetype perfectly too.

Guys still lose their minds over her it’s interesting.

The whole sub is still executing.

Well, I asked this because I’m trying to figure out how long I’ll need on this Custom to turn my life upside down.

First week I had a lot of reconciliation regarding self-image from the Divine module, that has passed. It’s been much reconciliation, nothing I cannot handle but I feel things might settle after the first cycle and then I’ll begin the second phase were results are incremental and I can feel so joyful and happy about life to achieve the goals I set out.

3 Likes

I felt my abs light up like they would after an asston of crunches. Like the muscles and/or fat were shifting.

3 Likes

I am finishing my second cycle of wanted and I’ve been feeling a loss of results recently. For example women were showing me a bit more attention than before and now it feels like that’s gone. Physical shifting is sort of there but I’m aware that it won’t be very fast. I’ve been following the listening instructions and taking whatever actions that I’m comfortable with. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong, or my baseline had moved up and I haven’t even noticed, or something else? I’d appreciate any input from experienced users, thanks.

2 Likes

It can happen
Just keep doing what you were doing it’ll come to pass

Try to enjoy that part too and it’ll go away even faster

Can be somewhat of a bum but it’s a necessary process for you to learn to embody it even deeper

1 Like

Being a Wanted (Qv2) user and after getting results it intrigues me why something like that can happen.

I’m not a fan of condescending responses like “you are experiencing some strange recon” or " maybe you reached a new level and aren’t aware of old results anymore"…

I wonder what the real cause might be…

I’m inclined to facts like:

You are now deppressed after certain event
You are not taking care of your appearance
You are sleeping less than before
You are mixing subs with another “therapy”…etc

4 Likes

I am curious as to why this is ?

Does he have to take a longer breaks between listening schedules ? @RVconsultant did you ever encounter this ? some weeks you might have to take a day off other times a week off.

1 Like

What results are you thinking are getting lost besides attention?

Some of the “coquettish behavior” I’d say. I feel like I was just starting to find an “ interesting way with words” type of thing and then lost my grasp on it.

1 Like

I am wondering whether his subconscious is fighting back ?. I recall Saint had an analogy that the subconscious might respond with a “firewall response”. in order to protect itself.

The solution was i believe to take longer breaks ?

2 Likes

I am guessing he is expecting attention to see physical shifting and to feel more comfortable with who he is which are some of the objectives of wanted.

@SUS is this correct ?

3 Likes

I’ve had dips and peaks with results. What I’ve found is:

more rest days
fewer loops
take a week off

Also with time, I find the results come back. Are you at about 45 days of WANTED?

4 Likes

@RVconsultant i agree its bizzare because you really have to calibrate and “fine tune” your listening pattern based on your results.

A.week off might be a good idea.

Our friend rvconsultant has done his homework.

2 Likes

I’m starting my washout from the second cycle today. I guess that would put me at 48 days. Perhaps I should extend my washout to longer than 5 days?

2 Likes

Or maybe he didn’t get the expected physical change and it caused resentment and a give-off of “bad vibes” to people.

Then i wonder why we are denied of the stronger version of Wanted ZP.

1 Like