Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

A friend of mine ran Seductress for a year, stopped using it now for half a year and she embodies that Archetype perfectly too.

Guys still lose their minds over her it’s interesting.

The whole sub is still executing.

Well, I asked this because I’m trying to figure out how long I’ll need on this Custom to turn my life upside down.

First week I had a lot of reconciliation regarding self-image from the Divine module, that has passed. It’s been much reconciliation, nothing I cannot handle but I feel things might settle after the first cycle and then I’ll begin the second phase were results are incremental and I can feel so joyful and happy about life to achieve the goals I set out.

3 Likes

I felt my abs light up like they would after an asston of crunches. Like the muscles and/or fat were shifting.

3 Likes

I am finishing my second cycle of wanted and I’ve been feeling a loss of results recently. For example women were showing me a bit more attention than before and now it feels like that’s gone. Physical shifting is sort of there but I’m aware that it won’t be very fast. I’ve been following the listening instructions and taking whatever actions that I’m comfortable with. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong, or my baseline had moved up and I haven’t even noticed, or something else? I’d appreciate any input from experienced users, thanks.

2 Likes

It can happen
Just keep doing what you were doing it’ll come to pass

Try to enjoy that part too and it’ll go away even faster

Can be somewhat of a bum but it’s a necessary process for you to learn to embody it even deeper

1 Like

Being a Wanted (Qv2) user and after getting results it intrigues me why something like that can happen.

I’m not a fan of condescending responses like “you are experiencing some strange recon” or " maybe you reached a new level and aren’t aware of old results anymore"…

I wonder what the real cause might be…

I’m inclined to facts like:

You are now deppressed after certain event
You are not taking care of your appearance
You are sleeping less than before
You are mixing subs with another “therapy”…etc

4 Likes

I am curious as to why this is ?

Does he have to take a longer breaks between listening schedules ? @RVconsultant did you ever encounter this ? some weeks you might have to take a day off other times a week off.

1 Like

What results are you thinking are getting lost besides attention?

Some of the “coquettish behavior” I’d say. I feel like I was just starting to find an “ interesting way with words” type of thing and then lost my grasp on it.

1 Like

I am wondering whether his subconscious is fighting back ?. I recall Saint had an analogy that the subconscious might respond with a “firewall response”. in order to protect itself.

The solution was i believe to take longer breaks ?

2 Likes

I am guessing he is expecting attention to see physical shifting and to feel more comfortable with who he is which are some of the objectives of wanted.

@SUS is this correct ?

3 Likes

I’ve had dips and peaks with results. What I’ve found is:

more rest days
fewer loops
take a week off

Also with time, I find the results come back. Are you at about 45 days of WANTED?

4 Likes

@RVconsultant i agree its bizzare because you really have to calibrate and “fine tune” your listening pattern based on your results.

A.week off might be a good idea.

Our friend rvconsultant has done his homework.

2 Likes

I’m starting my washout from the second cycle today. I guess that would put me at 48 days. Perhaps I should extend my washout to longer than 5 days?

2 Likes

Or maybe he didn’t get the expected physical change and it caused resentment and a give-off of “bad vibes” to people.

Then i wonder why we are denied of the stronger version of Wanted ZP.

1 Like

How about trying a week, and notice what happens. After 7 days of rest, re-evaluate any plan you have about your playlist.

As of right now, what is your plan for your playlist?

I’ve been just running wanted for now but I was hoping to add in stark on the next cycle.

People would abuse it simply because its more powerful.

It doesn’t resonate as a strong justification to me.

People will abuse the weaker version getting to the point of recon or stonewalling.

The same would happen with a stronger version, not that you will die from ZP abuse.

1 Like

I guess this a question for Saint :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about rest for 7 days, and then at the end of 7 days, make a decision.

3 Likes